Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JohnnySmitch
Oct 20, 2004

Don't touch me there - Noone has that right.
^ same for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Met
Jan 14, 2008

Personally I preferred the mixed nuts caper!
I joined one called Super Goons, if that's people in here. If not, let me know if there's an open alliance. I play a decent amount.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Hey everyone, I made a new alliance called AgentsOfGOON. I play a ton so come join me and let's win fabulous prizes together!

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Happy Bear Suit posted:

Hey everyone, I made a new alliance called AgentsOfGOON. I play a ton so come join me and let's win fabulous prizes together!

Just joined it.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hah, just joined it and was gonna check the thread to see if it was a Goon Alliance.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Go, Pizza Dog. I have high hopes for all of you.

squirreltactic
Sep 17, 2003

Happy Bear Suit posted:

Hey, why not. Snagged the last space (o-bot or something like that)

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
EDIT: NVM, I'm stupid and didn't see the Alliance Rewards button.

Fat Samurai fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Mar 14, 2014

Sefer
Sep 2, 2006
Not supposed to be here today

CaptainScraps posted:

Woo-hoo, we're... #477! YEAH!

I'mma do my best to do well in this for the glory of Pizza Dog, but I can't promise I'll have a lot of time to play this weekend.

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
Can anyone use a guy with 99% maxed Spidey and Punisher for their alliance?

messagemode1
Jun 9, 2006

Black panther's art reminds me of kate beaton's satire of sexism is over.

Truc we have to coordinate bracket entry.

Gargar did you change your name or have you left for greener pastures?

messagemode1 fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Mar 14, 2014

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
If my calculations are correct, I am contributing 50 of our 68 points for Metal Bawkses. Now is the time to not get less than rank 100 for the sake of black panther covers!

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

600 GC to increase a membership slot up to 1 is too expensive. I wish there was an option to pool resources together or something because I definitely want more Goons in my alliance.

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I saw the #10 alliance has an open slot so I'm going to see if I can steal it. I don't suppose DjangoUnbuffed is a goon alliance?

ChazAshley
Dec 16, 2003
Y'arrr

Happy Bear Suit posted:

600 GC to increase a membership slot up to 1 is too expensive. I wish there was an option to pool resources together or something because I definitely want more Goons in my alliance.

Just make each person a commander and they can each add 1 roster spot.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Pretty sure any Alliance in the top 10 don't know what they're doing. What kind of MPQ sperg won't spend the inconsequential moments of the tournament tanking as much as possible?

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

:stare:
The #1 Alliance in mine has 12 members. Isn't that 4200 HP just to expand the roster that much? Jesus.

Sefer
Sep 2, 2006

Arschlochkind posted:

The #1 Alliance in mine has 12 members. Isn't that 4200 HP just to expand the roster that much? Jesus.

Friendly Fire posted:

IceIX posted on the official forum that it is 600 for the first extra slot, 700 for the next, and so on adding 100 each time to a maximum of 20 slots. That's 19500 hero points for a full alliance.

He said that it is subject to change and there may be more hero points given on an alliance reward basis but that's an insane cost.

6300 HP, I believe.

Edit: I think it's about $100 to have enough HP to make a 20 person alliance; I guess if the other 19 paypaled the commander $5 each you could have a 20 person alliance for $5 each, which might be worth it to some people.

Sefer fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Mar 14, 2014

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Arschlochkind posted:

If they hit #1 thats 24000 Iso, 6000HP, and 15000HP worth in covers (if a 3* cover is worth 1250HP to you)

ChazAshley
Dec 16, 2003
Y'arrr

ChazAshley posted:

Just make each person a commander and they can each add 1 roster spot.

This still applies. Each person adds 1 roster spot. Yeah, it still grows to be expensive, but you can hit 10+ spots in no time.

messagemode1
Jun 9, 2006

ChazAshley posted:

This still applies. Each person adds 1 roster spot. Yeah, it still grows to be expensive, but you can hit 10+ spots in no time.

Yeah but the scamming/free loader risks are high, someone could easily kick everyone out and invite their own friends only when they're passed commander.

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

Looks like I got in. There's 11/12 members. Hopefully I can boost them up.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Does the original commander have the right to kick other commanders?

slightlyslow
Aug 19, 2002
Cheer up, emo kid.
Hey CaptainScraps, if you add slightlyslow as a commander in PizzaDog I can chip in for an additional slot (and/or brutally take over control of this goon group).

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
:patriot:

Glorious pizza dog shall conquer all with its army of commanders.

In celebration of your sacrifice I shall also donate a slot.

G-Mawwwwwww fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Mar 15, 2014

JBones
Aug 21, 2002
I need an alliance!

I play too much but don't spend real money on the game.

E: thanks. Joined pizza dog

JBones fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Mar 15, 2014

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

What's the current cost to increase a slot in Pizza Dog? I've got a whole ton of hp saved up.

Sefer
Sep 2, 2006

SynthOrange posted:

What's the current cost to increase a slot in Pizza Dog? I've got a whole ton of hp saved up.

800, we have 7 slots, I just bought 1.

Speaking of which, goons should join PizzaDog now, we have 2 free slots.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Make me a commander and I'll buy one more slot. :black101:

Sefer
Sep 2, 2006

SynthOrange posted:

Make me a commander and I'll buy one more slot. :black101:

Done.

Edit: and for reference, Commanders can't kick or demote other commanders, they're in until they leave voluntarily. Is JBonesMD from this thread?

Sefer fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Mar 15, 2014

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

All will be crushed before Pizza Dog (or Dark Souls 2 is released whichever comes first)

Mr. Whale
Apr 9, 2009

CaptainScraps posted:

I won't let you down sarge :911:

JBones
Aug 21, 2002

Sefer posted:

Done.

Edit: and for reference, Commanders can't kick or demote other commanders, they're in until they leave voluntarily. Is JBonesMD from this thread?

I think so!

If I were to spend money, what would be the most efficient way to go about it? I see there's a sale going on now.

JBones fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Mar 15, 2014

Sefer
Sep 2, 2006

JBones posted:

I think so!

Yeah I probably should have scrolled up a little.

chrisf
Feb 29, 2008

Aw, the slot in pizza dog filled as I clicked on it. I've got 1100 hp sitting around so if a spot opens up I can contribute another.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
I took the 8th slot in a Pizza Dog, I hope that's alright! OBW is maxed, and if I can get the 8000 boost from the Hulk event, I can start boosting Patch.

chrisf, should I leave to let you in?

chrisf
Feb 29, 2008

If you want, if someone else is around to make me a commander you can probably get back in quick.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Alright, check in a bit.

Sefer
Sep 2, 2006

chrisf posted:

If you want, if someone else is around to make me a commander you can probably get back in quick.

You're promoted.

We may want to make a habit of not promoting the last person in so that it's always possible to let in another person who wants to pay for a slot.

Edit: though I guess even commanders can voluntarily leave for that, never mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chrisf
Feb 29, 2008

Size upgraded to 9 max.