Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AllDogsGoodDogs
Dec 30, 2008

Retail Slave posted:

What if the plane itself was the terrorist? It somehow became sentient, radicalized, and bent on destroying the West.
Michael Bay was right. We didn't listen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Retail Slave posted:

What if the plane itself was the terrorist? It somehow became sentient, radicalized, and bent on destroying the West.

This is likely what happened, unfortunately.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style
So on a scale of 1 to 10 - where 1 is "floppy like a soggy paper napkin", and 10 is "as rigid as Hanzo Steel" - how hard are the cocks of all the Tom Clancy conspiracy theorists right now?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Yivgev posted:

my dad works at nintendo and he told me that they flew to an island with an active volcano and theres a secret base that looks like a skull built into the side of the volcano and the skull mouth opens and a runway comes out of it and they landed on that.

There was jizz involved though right?

Lady Galaga posted:

I'm really surprised how quick the Malay government went to the pirated 777 theory so I still wanna stick to the Malaysia are trolling the world theory

Or they're super incompetent and just want to go with whatever they think people will believe the easiest.

Knight Corgi posted:

It's almost impossible to hijack in the classical way (which is, get up from your seat, yell at people and storm into the cockpit) nowadays right?
:lol:

What do you think this flight was in America? No one gives a poo poo about it outside America. Security is super lax. The shoe bomber came from outside the US flight. I"m pretty sure they still don't make you take your shoes off outside of the US.

Retail Slave posted:

It was fed up with the pilots trying to bang women in its cockpit.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

So on a scale of 1 to 10 - where 1 is "floppy like a soggy paper napkin", and 10 is "as rigid as Hanzo Steel" - how hard are the cocks of all the Tom Clancy conspiracy theorists right now?

lol if you think those kind of dudes can get it above like, a 3

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Feranon posted:

They've all got John Boehners going right now

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

Feranon posted:

lmao good point

Russell William Thorpe
Nov 18, 2004
What the hell is a "ping" in this case? Does it say "hello this is Engine number 3453 doing my hourly check-in, going at 2550 rpm"? Or is it more like a bit or two they find in a database they pull from the satellite logs that's supposed to be there only if a check in was made?

Rick Deckard
Jan 3, 2007
Ex-blade runner
Everything is a video game to you guys

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Russell William Thorpe posted:

What the hell is a "ping" in this case? Does it say "hello this is Engine number 3453 doing my hourly check-in, going at 2550 rpm"? Or is it more like a bit or two they find in a database they pull from the satellite logs that's supposed to be there only if a check in was made?

Microsofts new search engine App.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Rick Deckard posted:

Welcome to Something Awful

Russell William Thorpe
Nov 18, 2004
Ok, I give up, is there a magazine I can turn upside-down to read the answer?

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Al Borland posted:

There was jizz involved though right?

Or they're super incompetent and just want to go with whatever they think people will believe the easiest.

:lol:

What do you think this flight was in America? No one gives a poo poo about it outside America. Security is super lax. The shoe bomber came from outside the US flight. I"m pretty sure they still don't make you take your shoes off outside of the US.

It was fed up with the pilots trying to bang women in its cockpit.

They don't make me take my shoes off in America either :smug:

PreCheck...Mate

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

it's not terrorists its aliens

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

doomisland posted:

They don't make me take my shoes off in America either :smug:

PreCheck...Mate

Are you white?

albany academy posted:

it's not terrorists its aliens

Terrorist aliens from another dimension

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Russell William Thorpe posted:

Ok, I give up, is there a magazine I can turn upside-down to read the answer?

you clearly did not fold the back cover correctly. you have to align the arrows.

Rashaverak
May 13, 2001

"Cock'n'Balls" is a pinnacle of modern medicine.

Rick Deckard posted:

Yeah, well, you're a replicant.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Can we change the thread title now that we know for sure it hadn't crashed and has instead been hijacked by lizard people and the illuminati? Thanks

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Flight 370 was hijacked by DB Cooper on the orders of Elvis so they could finally assassinate JFK (for real this time.)

Oh, and Tupac was on board.

Haven
Dec 28, 2005

They might just as well've been closed.
if I looking for plane
him name is hopkin green MH370

P.S. I'll find my plane
Who took my plane
Who found my frog plane

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Skipjack posted:

There's no cell coverage over the ocean so the fact no one called home isn't particularly surprising. Likewise, turning on your GPS wouldn't do anything because it is a passive service; your phone looks for signals being broadcast by satellites. Without a cell signal there's no way of relaying your position to the rest of the world.

Also, cell phone jammers are very effective and rather cheap. If this was a planned thing, just hide a couple of running cell phone jammers prior to takeoff along the length of the plane and now passengers are completely cut off from the outside world.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Retail Slave posted:

Flight 370 was hijacked by DB Cooper on the orders of Elvis so they could finally assassinate JFK (for real this time.)

Oh, and Tupac was on board.

but where does hitler fit in

Rashaverak
May 13, 2001

Rocks posted:

Can we change the thread title now that we know for sure it hadn't crashed and has instead been hijacked by lizard people and the illuminati? Thanks

Malaysian Prime Minister, fresh from the presser:
"You forgot that the pilot is actually Adolf Hitler and the copilot is Elvis Presley. See, Hitler had to wait all these years and he's pissed because he hasn't been able to burn or gas anyone for years, but when their Great Prophet gave them this mission he spent 18 years dedicating himself to getting a tan and looking like a muslim dude so he could get his kill on again.

Only, when ol' Adolph goes to see the Great Profit to find out who his partner in prime-time-crime will be to fulfill his mission, he opens the door and BOOM it's Elvis. Turns out that while Elvis may have left the building, he never left this world and he's been in hiding this whole time, but that meant Elvis wasn't getting none except for Greta the Great Slam Whale who cleans the evil villain barracks and drat, man's a pussy hound, that poo poo slit's like throwing his Jailhouse Cock down a hallway, know what I'm saying?

Adolph is super pissed, of course, he's ready to burn some jews but this horny old washed up cock rocker that's gonna help him steal the plane is more interested in trying to get chicks to come up and "play with his stick in the cock pit" and eating peanut butter and banana sandwiches than fulfilling the holy mission. Of course, the Wholly Profit didn't mention that he wasn't gonna get to burn a busload of jews, instead he was gonna get a planeload of pilgrims and painters.

Elvis and Adolphis decide gently caress the mission, we're gonna go get us some Iranian Pussy, because I ran, I ran so far away, which was Elvis's idea and drat that man ain't funny."

We're still waiting on the US to corroborate the information, and China recently released some fuzzy pictures of what could totally be a swastika somewhere in the 2400nm radius of MH370's last known position, but it's actually just a fuzzy piece of belly button lint that Prof. Ding A. Ling left in the camera housing on the satellite.

Rashaverak
May 13, 2001

Feranon posted:

but where does hitler fit in

Anywhere he wants to!

No, seriously, he nicknamed his dick the Third Reich (Second Coming) because it was three inches long and if he actually managed to get it in he'd be coming in a second.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

WastedJoker posted:

Imagine if it was hijacked and landed successfully.....what would they have done to those people.

Viral marketing for a new luxury resort. They're probably having champagne brunch right now.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

jscolon2.0 posted:

Viral marketing for a new luxury resort. They're probably having champagne brunch right now.

New summer movie. Plane goes missing. Calling it now crappy summer action movie.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
Liam Neeson should be in that one lol.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

WaryWarren posted:

Liam Neeson should be in that one lol.

Only if the plane is taken over by terrorist dire wolves.

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Tibetan yetis threw boulders as it pass over the Himalayas and it crashed there

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
If after all this goose chase mystery and intrigue it turns out that the plane just simply crashed normally 20 km off the coast of Malaysia then they should just ban Malaysia from having airplanes.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

If after all this goose chase mystery and intrigue it turns out that the plane just simply crashed normally 20 km off the coast of Malaysia then they should just ban Malaysia from having airplanes.

Why is Malaysia even allowed to have a hand in this anymore, shouldn't it be left to the big boys now? There were like 175 Chinese citizens on board you'd think China would be like ok we're running this now

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Al-Saqr posted:

I say we put the people responsible for all this poo poo on a plane and reenact the crash.

The Born Approx.
Oct 30, 2011

Sinjang posted:

I think this is where they're getting the Kyrgyz/Chinese border thing from. The last ping was sent from somewhere on this red line. I'm presuming those Malaysian officials have some extra information which leads them to believe it's on the northern line and not the southern one.

So has anyone checked antarctica yet?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

has anybody said malaise airlines yet?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
If anyone on that plane who isn't a hijacker turns up alive then they will be loving a millionaire from the book/movie/TV/cereal deal.

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
Pretty sure it was the flashbulbs.

Seriously, how hard do you have to work at getting the 'perfect shot' of some dude talking at a podium?

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

If anyone on that plane who isn't a hijacker turns up alive then they will be loving a millionaire from the book/movie/TV/cereal deal.

They are all dead at the bottom of the ocean.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Obligatory Handle posted:

They are all partying up a storm in Kyrgyzstan or the Himalayas.

fixed that for you.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.

Al-Saqr posted:

fixed that for you.

They've probably resorted to cannibalism now. Wonder what Chinese people taste like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

WastedJoker posted:

They've probably resorted to cannibalism now. Wonder what Chinese people taste like.

Whats the point? You'll just get hungry a little bit later.

I wonder if they ate the dead babbys first.

• Locked thread