Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Ah! Sin Cara-Amarillo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

MrTpug posted:

Ah! Sin Cara-Amarillo

Terry Funk?

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Virgil and I.R.S. action figures!

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Million Dollar Man brings in a kid to shine his shoes for $100. The kid shines his shoes and IRS says that it's earned income so Uncle Sam gets a cut. Knocking it down to $30. The kid is still smiling as he takes his money but Vince is freaking the gently caress out on commentary about how he's been ripped off, humiliated. This was Mr. McMahon level ranting.

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

Wow, Johnny Polo w/Adam Bomb. Totally forgot about these guys.

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

Delivery in less than two minutes or your money back!

RAW ROOLS FOOLS

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Call Me Charlie posted:

Million Dollar Man brings in a kid to shine his shoes for $100. The kid shines his shoes and IRS says that it's earned income so Uncle Sam gets a cut. Knocking it down to $30. The kid is still smiling as he takes his money but Vince is freaking the gently caress out on commentary about how he's been ripped off, humiliated. This was Mr. McMahon level ranting.

The best part is when the Million Dollar Man makes his 100 dollar offer and Bobby Heenan goes "McMahon, hold my headset!". My favorite part of the Netowrk is reminding myself how awesome Bobby is.

DudeDeuce
Feb 2, 2003
The MAN
Finally get to see this Cena vs Lesnar match. Lesnar is a beast. I think he forgot he was in a wrestling ring and was back in the octogon.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Letting _Cena win that match was the dumbest decision WWE ever made. The money that could have been made from Lesnar/Cena II when Cena comes back Rocky style to pull out a hard earned victory...but heaven forbid Cena can't overcome the odds

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

:stare: brock is a loving madman

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
They really need to bring back Confidential for the network. Every classic clip they have played so far has been great.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Call Me Charlie posted:

Letting _Cena win that match was the dumbest decision WWE ever made. The money that could have been made from Lesnar/Cena II when Cena comes back Rocky style to pull out a hard earned victory...but heaven forbid Cena can't overcome the odds

Pretty much, the Extreme Rules match pretty much runs LIKE Cena/Lesnar II. It's not that it's a bad match, it's that it's a bad FIRST match.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.
Man, I remember when UW was locked in the casket and CPR and all that, it messed with me and my little brother something awful. It was also when kaybe died for me because my Dad had to explain that if that was true, he'd have been super brain-dead.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

SirDippingSauce posted:

Man, I remember when UW was locked in the casket and CPR and all that, it messed with me and my little brother something awful. It was also when kaybe died for me because my Dad had to explain that if that was true, he'd have been super brain-dead.

Had your dad ever seen a Warrior promo? Him being super brain-dead doesn't necessarily disprove anything.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Kind of weird the WWE Championship Chamber match curtain jerked this PPV.

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

Batista posted:

Kind of weird the WWE Championship Chamber match curtain jerked this PPV.

Agreed. I guess Cena is the main event?

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

Vintimus Prime posted:

Agreed. I guess Cena is the main event?

John Cena vs. Kane

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

The Brock and Angle Iron Man match is starting. This is good stuff.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I always loved Brock's plan here. "I will cheat like a bitch, eat massive DQs if I have to, then make them all up since Angle is loving dead anyway."

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Yeah this is fun but I can also see why you don't do Iron Man matches on TV anymore. You're just telling your audience that it's okay to tune out until time is about to run out.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

DeathChicken posted:

I always loved Brock's plan here. "I will cheat like a bitch, eat massive DQs if I have to, then make them all up since Angle is loving dead anyway."

Towards the end of the match, makes me wonder why Brock didn't just tap out to the ankle lock immediately, give Angle a fall to break the submission immediately, and still be up in falls.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Beyond the Ring: NWO is on now. I remember this being good when I saw it before.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Weird them talking about people joining the NWO like it was the wrestler's decision yet also saying they wanted to get a push.

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Is that story about the police showing up true? I've heard it a few times but I refuse to believe it.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Sir Jebus posted:

Is that story about the police showing up true? I've heard it a few times but I refuse to believe it.

Bischoff says a lot of poo poo, so it's hard to say.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Help my video is in loop where Big Show is discussing the ratings!

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Jay Leno: legitimatizing wrestling.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Yay For All Mankind doc next week.

E: DX in blackface, stay classy RAW

Blasmeister fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Mar 16, 2014

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
There's a thing on about the nWo, it's pretty good. It's amazing how they can't disguise what a dumb fucker Bischoff was.

Also, Cody Rhodes being a mark is adorable.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Has the PS3 daylight savings streaming bug been resolved yet?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

fart blood posted:

Has the PS3 daylight savings streaming bug been resolved yet?
Yeah, it has. I switched right from my phone to my PS3 and it was the same stream.

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

Watching extreme rules 2012, I forgot how much Booker annoyed me on commentary

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Vintimus Prime posted:

Watching extreme rules 2012, I forgot how much Booker annoyed me on commentary

Oh mah gooness mah boy d bryan is tearin it up in deh

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
"She's in love, Cole, something I'm sure you know nothing about."

That's pretty harsh, Booker. "You're a heel, Cole. I'm sure you don't really love your wife."

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

There should be a Booker T commentary drinking game. Every time he says right there, take a drink.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Vintimus Prime posted:

There should be a Booker T commentary drinking game. Every time he says right there, take a drink.
Seriously, I thought the guy who did that stupid CAW youtube said "Right there" a lot.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
WWE's revisionist history is getting out of hand

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I take it the Network does not live stream total divas?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Orgia Carnaval posted:

I take it the Network does not live stream total divas?

It was advertised on being on there when it was announced, but as the new season has yet to start we don't know details.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
It won't be showing first run Total Divas, no. Maybe on demand later.

• Locked thread