Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?

Tolth posted:

What's the chance that he's faked these emails to try and redeem himself?

Pretty high that CW and him are same person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Margaret Thatcher
Jan 2, 2013

by Cowcaster

Tolth posted:

What's the chance that he's faked these emails to try and redeem himself?

If a goon director or somebody wants to see the emails for themselves they can. Just send me a PM.

goodness posted:

CW registered his SA account in 2008 - making me 10 years old when I signed up for Something Awful.

Margaret Thatcher fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Mar 16, 2014

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Margaret Thatcher posted:

If a goon director or somebody wants to see the emails for themselves they can. Just send me a PM.
Oh my God, this might actually be real. :munch:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like drama as much as the next guy but why are we giving Cerebral Wolf and Prencleeve time in the spotlight? Do we ever learn? :cripes:

powers
Jul 26, 2005

The Maller is an Amarrian frigate, used by hotdroppers.

~SMcD
Yeah, but prencleeve is helldumping CW. This is next level poo poo.

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

Uba Stij posted:

I like drama as much as the next guy but why are we giving Cerebral Wolf and Prencleeve time in the spotlight? Do we ever learn? :cripes:

I think afk cloaking is a valid mechanic, but it could be improved by more stackless python.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?

Uba Stij posted:

Prencleeve put CW in the dumpster if this is real.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Okay you goofs

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009
My eve bucket list is shrinking preencleeve is being somewhat normal :stare:

kojei
Feb 12, 2008
poo poo, I want to sponsor preen now

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

kharaa posted:

Do it.

DarkPumpkin
Feb 22, 2007
wtf is a Title text

kharaa posted:

Make sure he pays the fee.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Cerebral Wolf posted:

Less chance of mittens hard on for me getting in the way then.

If it get's much bigger he may trip and fall on it, i'd hate for him to hurt himself.

I know this is from a couple pages ago, but goddamn. Your idea of a sick burn is to accuse someone of having a large penis?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Cease to Hope posted:

I know this is from a couple pages ago, but goddamn. Your idea of a sick burn is to accuse someone of having a large penis?

Our penis very very small your penis really big.

Cerebral Wolf
Jun 20, 2008
Prencleeve's just upset i got 10b out of him and he's trying to earn some brownie points.

Truth be told, Digi said if i donated 10b to the GSF newbie programe he'd have a go at letting me back in and redeeming myself, hence the 10b from Prencleeve.

But judging by Digi's jabber pings that offer's no longer on the table so i'm actually 10b up i guess.

Margaret Thatcher
Jan 2, 2013

by Cowcaster

Cerebral Wolf posted:

Prencleeve's just upset i got 10b out of him and he's trying to earn some brownie points.

Truth be told, Digi said if i donated 10b to the GSF newbie programe he'd have a go at letting me back in and redeeming myself, hence the 10b from Prencleeve.

But judging by Digi's jabber pings that offer's no longer on the table so i'm actually 10b up i guess.

But look at the date on those emails. They were sent long before you were kicked for being a creepy poo poo.

I leaked these emails because you remain to be a creepy poo poo who sees no problem with making real life threats for spaceship currency.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sjonkel
Jan 31, 2012
You'd think that someone who lies as much as CW would actually be good at it. I mean, you're not getting into GSF ever, no matter what, so I guess you might as well dig an even bigger hole.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cease to Hope posted:

Well yeah. Having a big penis isn't ideal at all.

Cerebral Wolf posted:

Margaret Thatcher posted:

But look at the date on those emails. They were sent long before you were kicked for being a creepy poo poo.

I leaked these emails because you remain to be a creepy poo poo who sees no problem with making real life threats for spaceship currency.

OK, now I'm hopping onto the bandwagon. Let me make popcorn real quick.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Cerebral Wolf posted:

You're a really bad liar. You should probably shut the gently caress up.

Also, if you were 10b up, you wouldn't have been crying a while back about being flat broke. You're really bad at this.

Cerebral Wolf
Jun 20, 2008
The money is on an alt account i was saving for Digi. I'm sure he's capable of telling everyone he planned to scam me for 10b.

Edit: At least i can go buy a ratting carrier now.

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

Cerebral Wolf posted:

The money is on an alt account i was saving for Digi. I'm sure he's capable of telling everyone he planned to scam me for 10b.

Recent experience has also shown TEST is really, really good with big ships, so make sure to bring it to Sendaya when you join!

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Cerebral Wolf posted:

hey send the money to me and i'll verify for everyone that you actually have 10b ok

edit i;ll send it right back i promise

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Cerebral Wolf posted:

Is your dad a black belt, and does your uncle work for Nintendo?

Orlando Furioso
Nov 7, 2012

Cerebral Wolf posted:

Haha look at this poo poo, you don't even try to deny sending those emails, clearly its a-ok to send threatening emails and doxx someone because Mr Digi said he would let you play internet spaceships with goons again.

You're loving delusional.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
Jesus loving christ we've crossed the sperg streams.

(I will say this for the Prencleeve vs CW cripple fight: I've always looked at Sir Grothsmore and been really thankful that MMOs and most of the modern internet didn't exist when I was 15, because I would have made just as big an rear end of myself. Maybe bigger. CW is supposedly an adult and has no excuse for being human refuse.)

Klyith fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Mar 16, 2014

Blawrf
Oct 10, 2009

Hi, I'm Blawrf, and you can dock in my station anytime~~

Rowwr

goodness posted:

Haha no they're not

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Blawrf posted:

Haha no they're not

This is true.

Because I'm CW. Yes, I and Cerebral Wolf are one and the same person. As prove, I'll send my 10b to the first person who sends me my 500m one-time special transaction fee.

But just for inspection, so please send me the 10b back afterwards!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I wonder how damaged you have to be to think like CW does.

Delusibeta
Aug 7, 2013

Let's ride together.
There's no drama quite like out-of-game drama. :munch: It helps if the subject of the drama is as thick as champ.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Angela Christine posted:

I knew there was an incursion in dek, but I didn't know anyone was running that incursion. No broadcasts, no war room thread. I even asked around on jabber, and everyone was all "we're bad at incursions". :effort: I assumed we were just waiting a week for it to burn out by itself.

Oh, I get it. The CFC Incursion fleets have been running smoothly because you don't invite the goon hoard to join in. Smart.

I have zero idea were your getting this we don't have goons in our fleet because a vast majority of our people are all from GEWNS or member corps like me. We aren't really that big either, only running VG's right now, it's not like were running HQ's and refusing people into fleet because not enough shiny on their ship, we only fly t1 battleships.

It's called cfc.incursions because we allow anyone from the CFC in like other "squads". There haven't been any pings on jabber because were just a group that decided to start doing incursions again, I don't think we have any CFC/GSF directors with us.

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

Cerebral Wolf posted:

You are repulsive even by the standards of a game infested by Actual Sociopaths. Think about this.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Uba Stij posted:

For real, I see nothing wrong with what's happening right now. This thread rarely becomes this entertaining :nyd:

Cerebral Wolf you are a huge creep, go gently caress yourself

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wow, Grath just made a post on Kugu about how Goons are now literally Bob because we deployed some squads to fight HERO.

Jesus is there a single person not in the cfc on kugu that doesn't eventually fall into the "YOU KNOW WHO ELSE DID THE THINGS THE CFC ARE DOING RIGHT NOW :godwin:" Except BOB is the nazi's in this case.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
This thread is always goldmine material but the past few pages have broken the glass ceiling of expectations on being an amazing read.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Alexzandvar posted:

I have zero idea were your getting this we don't have goons in our fleet because a vast majority of our people are all from GEWNS or member corps like me. We aren't really that big either, only running VG's right now, it's not like were running HQ's and refusing people into fleet because not enough shiny on their ship, we only fly t1 battleships.

It's called cfc.incursions because we allow anyone from the CFC in like other "squads". There haven't been any pings on jabber because were just a group that decided to start doing incursions again, I don't think we have any CFC/GSF directors with us.

I'm getting flashbacks from when incursions were first released and TEST took over the CFC incursion group and started complaining about all the "Goon pubbies" who kept showing up in non-optimal ships.

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

smg77 posted:

I'm getting flashbacks from when incursions were first released and TEST took over the CFC incursion group and started complaining about all the "Goon pubbies" who kept showing up in non-optimal ships.

I've spent most of the afternoon isk-printing with them. Everyone so far's been really chill. There's been a bit of having to explain to people that their T1 fit/kitchen sink ship isn't helpful or wanted but the starting fits basically allow anyone who's trained a BS skill, T2 shields, and gunnery supports to get straight in.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alexzandvar posted:

Wow, Grath just made a post on Kugu about how Goons are now literally Bob because we deployed some squads to fight HERO.

Jesus is there a single person not in the cfc on kugu that doesn't eventually fall into the "YOU KNOW WHO ELSE DID THE THINGS THE CFC ARE DOING RIGHT NOW :godwin:" Except BOB is the nazi's in this case.

I don't get why you bother to read Kugu. Let alone why you take everything said there so literally. It's a place for people to talk smack, that's about it.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Alchenar posted:

I've spent most of the afternoon isk-printing with them. Everyone so far's been really chill. There's been a bit of having to explain to people that their T1 fit/kitchen sink ship isn't helpful or wanted but the starting fits basically allow anyone who's trained a BS skill, T2 shields, and gunnery supports to get straight in.

No cruisers, then? That's a bummer

Innominate
Sep 2, 2004
The Innominate

Alexzandvar posted:

It is a popular mentality among the grrgoons. When the BoB/GSF thing kicked off way back around 2006, most of the current player base was not around for it and has little idea what happened or what it was that made BoB what they were. They see BoB as the big bad guys of old, the cfc as their enemy today, and that's close enough for them.

Goons lived in syndicate and wanted to expand out into conquerable nullsec. They fought D2 over XZH and made a good showing of it. They started talking to the major nullsec powers, BoB, LV, VI, to attempt to work out some kind of friendship. At the time goons were banned from posting on eveo, talking in local, and generally from being shitheels to outsiders, we were trying to be good citizens and find our way into the eve community. Unfortunately the older players decided it would be more fun to come to our home, blow up our stuff, and kill our newbies. Their response to our bunch of outsiders wanting to join in on the nullsec game was to attempt to drive us back into empire.

And herein lies what made BoB what they were. They thought themselves above newbies who had no place in their part of the game. They thought themselves the arbiters of who was or wasn't allowed to be in null. Nullsec was exclusively for the elite, sub 1-year players had no place there.

You can bicker back and forth about who is literally BoB all day, but no such thing exists anymore. Over the years nullsec has changed into a far more open place. No longer the realm of an exclusive elite, pretty much any alliance able to field a fleet can find and make a home there and any player wishing to can find a reasonable nullsec alliance to join.

This widespread change in attitude was driven by Goonswarm and is literally the antithesis of BoB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Uba Stij posted:

I don't get why you bother to read Kugu. Let alone why you take everything said there so literally. It's a place for people to talk smack, that's about it.

I don't know why I bother either :cripes:

• Locked thread