Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Shannonmcn posted:

My mouth came.

Yeah, I think I just figured out dinner for tonight.

Fresh wild caught pacific salmon, blasting long ropes of hollandaise cum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

swans are actually even more evil and foul than geese but they get a pass because people think they are pretty and there are nice kid books about them

but I've always wondered what they and their eggs taste like (I'm possibly barbaric)

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Tempus Fugit posted:

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
swans apparently taste like fish

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

all birds are terrible

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

p sure I didn't say duck tongues.

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
i dont like eggs its mostly the smell

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I want to make a massive scramble out of an ostrich egg

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

all birds are terribly delicious

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

poached duck dick?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i would bite the poo poo out of a loud squawking bird if god hadn't found such cruel joy in denying me flight

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Tempus Fugit posted:

Fresh wild caught pacific salmon, blasting long ropes of hollandaise cum.

Hollandaise is for white fish wtf. Have that poo poo asian style.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Smart birds are sorta neat. But I would prob also eat them.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Avshalom posted:

ty gurl :h:

everything in the watercolour folder sold for :10bux:. my art and my bans are like a machine of perpetual income and expenditure, one perfectly balanced by the other

( ^◡^)っ✂❤stop undercharging(◕‿◕✿)

(✿ ♥‿♥)STOP UNDERCHARGINGლ(๏‿๏ ◝ლ)

(◦′ᆺ‵◦) ♬° ✧❥✧¸.•*¨*✧♡✧StOp UnDeRcHaRgInG

for your hard work

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Enfys posted:

but I've always wondered what they and their eggs taste like (I'm possibly barbaric)

those fuzzy hat guards are coming for you, on the queen's orders, for having such thoughts.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

WEEDLORDBONERHEGEL posted:

( ^◡^)っ✂❤stop undercharging(◕‿◕✿)

(✿ ♥‿♥)STOP UNDERCHARGINGლ(๏‿๏ ◝ლ)

(◦′ᆺ‵◦) ♬° ✧❥✧¸.•*¨*✧♡✧StOp UnDeRcHaRgInG

for your hard work

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Shannonmcn posted:

Hollandaise is for EVERYTHING

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Eggs are delicious, I make this awesome black bean sweet potato hash that is great with an egg on top.

I had sweet potato white bean soup because all meals should have sweet potatoes and beans. I also made rolls. Then I ate three giant rolls because they were delicious despite accidentally baking them in a 350 degree oven instead of 400.

I used strawberry rhubarb preserves for my Hamantaschen but the rhubarb is too big and the strawberry seeped out and now it just looks like I murdered some dough triangles and their guts are laying on top with blood spilling out their wounds.

I will eat 3.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
when i visit a waterway of some description, i find myself eyeing the ducks and thinking how easy they'd be to catch

every park in sydney has an ibis infestation and i often wonder what they'd taste like. surely nobody would miss one

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

omg I just remembered I bought soy sauce finally, totally gonna do something with that tonight

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
¸.•*¨*✧:dong:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Avshalom posted:

when i visit a waterway of some description, i find myself eyeing the ducks and thinking how easy they'd be to catch

every park in sydney has an ibis infestation and i often wonder what they'd taste like. surely nobody would miss one

there is a park near my home that is infested with canada geese (like probably a thousand of them are there usually) and I think similar thoughts

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Shannonmcn posted:

Hollandaise is for white fish wtf. Have that poo poo asian style.

I'll tell you WTF. Roast some asparagus in the oven. Wrap it in thinly sliced smoked salmon. Put a poached egg on top. Apply Hollandaise. Die happy.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

someone post the reversed version of this gif

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Lady thread, help me figure out how to wake my bf up so we can go eat delicious etheopian food. Would loud noises work? He's in some kind of comfy nap coma.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Enfys posted:

They make great road bikes as well and I'm trying to convince myself I don't really need another bike just because it has an aluminium frame to compare with my carbon because the new CAAD10 is sexy and you can never have too many bikes

I mentioned because the water bottle said Cannondare with an r instead of an l and I wasn't sure if it was weird anime humour

Yeah, changng one letter or flipping a logo upside down is p. standard when brands show up in amime. Unless it's product placement.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Portals posted:

there is a park near my home that is infested with canada geese (like probably a thousand of them are there usually) and I think similar thoughts

do not approach. I repeat, do not approach. they some fuckers

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Portals posted:

RIP Portals we loved you but we know how this will end.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

Lady thread, help me figure out how to wake my bf up so we can go eat delicious etheopian food. Would loud noises work? He's in some kind of comfy nap coma.

Put some geese in the bed.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I had it with smoked haddock and a soft poached egg and although that sounds delish I wanted to puke for like 5 hours. Only appropriate sometimes.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

don't wake him, drag his comatose self to the restaurant and eat his share

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

detectivemonkey posted:

Put some geese in the bed.

Domestic or Canadian?

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Shannonmcn posted:

I had it with smoked haddock and a soft poached egg and although that sounds delish I wanted to puke for like 5 hours. Only appropriate sometimes.

Quitter :colbert:

Okay, time to leave work, thinking about benedict all the way home

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Corn Thongs posted:

do not approach. I repeat, do not approach. they some fuckers

going back home next weekend, gonna see if I can get some pictures of them

it's a park with a big lake in the middle and a footpath around the lake, at the center there's an island covered in herons and it's pretty cool

step aside
Sep 21, 2011

WEEDLORDBONERHEGEL posted:

what on earth is a hero slider

you know when websites have a portion with like 5 different stories that are automatically cycled through? that's a hero slider.

bosses love them because WE CAN GET MORE MESSAGE OUT! but it actually has the reverse effect - people will inevitably miss a bunch of your messages and a lot of them are frustrating to use on mobile devices.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Domestic or Canadian?

They are equally murdersome. Please note this plan should only be executed if you don't mind eating by yourself because your bf has been devoured by geese.

Cat update:

She is covering her eyes with her tail to better sleep.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Portals posted:

going back home next weekend, gonna see if I can get some pictures of them

it's a park with a big lake in the middle and a footpath around the lake, at the center there's an island covered in herons and it's pretty cool
dodge the geese, eat the herons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Meis posted:

those fuzzy hat guards are coming for you, on the queen's orders, for having such thoughts.

goddamn queen, they all used to eat them too

• Locked thread