Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Plutonis posted:

i am an impartial judge and plead only to tell the truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

homestuck? good poo poo

Attorney at Funk posted:

I hope for his sake that he makes a really really unsexy ghost

i'm a retard who actually backed that KS yet kept mocking star citizen and doobie goons like a hypocrite

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world

Attorney at Funk posted:

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
nm

LSTB
Nov 13, 2000

Does Ghostbusters technology work against rape ghosts?

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fsNLwKTWEt0pawFWLRzBtEPfvDQGitGPh8NN3Zk0xo4/edit?pli=1 :iiam:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i posted some of it back in grogs.txt, p lulz rpg

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

Attorney at Funk posted:

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Plutonis posted:

i posted some of it back in grogs.txt, p lulz rpg

what, do zebras get a racial bonus to spears or something?

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world
limited exalted 3 soulsteel edition

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

The Droid posted:

what, do zebras get a racial bonus to spears or something?

Shaman (Zebra only): You are a practitioner of zebra shamanism. You start with a Spirit Affinity score equal to your (CHA / 2, rounded up).

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

...the person who says honestly that he despairs is closer to being cured than all those who are not regarded as despairing by themselves or others.
reminder that in the d&d 3e supplement savage species, there was a giant table at the back that contained stats for anthropomorphic animals, and it had different stats for anthropomorphic african elephants and anthropomorphic indian elephants. african elephants are stronger and indian elephants are wiser

LSTB
Nov 13, 2000

Has anyone made Savage Species but good, or a game that has a system like it? Like, all I can think of is TMNT RPG and that was bad because Palladium made it.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Nihnoz posted:

Ars Magica is insanely cool btw

arse magica

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
So hey, did I mention that my lame-rear end Pathfinder cavalier had DISSOCIATIVE MECHANICS that would have made the Alexandrian very upset if it weren't for the fact that this was Pathfinder and therefore nothing is Dissociative by definition because only 4e is dissociative?

Like, I could only challenge monsters twice a day. I mean, obviously I'm a martial robot so why can't I do it all day without stopping?

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
it's actually in your cavalier code that you can only challenge two enemies per day.

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

note that you technically COULD attempt to challenge a third enemy, but violating the cavalier code immediately strips you of your cavalier powers so it would immediately fail, and so your character makes the rational and utilitarian decision not to even make the attempt

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

speaking of falling have u guys devised new and cunning ways to gently caress over your characters? :twisted:

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
falling is a good and cool mechanic.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

hahaha that minotaur you killed was actually a 60-year old woman with an illusion cast on her. change your alignment to evil and you lose your paladin powers!!!!

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

haha my paladin was actually a blackguard with an illusion cast on him!

LSTB
Nov 13, 2000

If you get all the Chaos Emeralds, does it reduce the CD on your dailies at all

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

the only way to solve that puzzle is to rape a dog to death and then put its heart in a pedestal. if not the temple will collapse on you!!

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

it gives you a really strong temporary buff and a new at-will move action power

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ferrinus posted:

haha my paladin was actually a blackguard with an illusion cast on him!

that old woman you killed was actually a wanted serial killer!!! by doing good you have lost your favor with satan and your blackguard powers!!

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

but devils are lawful and would appreciate my bringing a criminal to justice

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Baatezu

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Ferrinus posted:

the serial killer was actually an authoritarian who believed in a strong, powerful leader. you fall.

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

stoutfish posted:

the serial killer was actually an authoritarian who believed in a strong, powerful leader. you fall.

that makes him chaotic

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rod of strikiking

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Ferrinus posted:

He'd not yet been tried, you were supposed to bring him in alive.

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

my personal code, a higher law, compelled me

LSTB
Nov 13, 2000

That man reminds me of a certain president... except his Intelligence, Wisdom, and Constitution scores seem somewhat inflated to properly represent him :xd:

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

could you even be a sorcerer back then

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Ferrinus posted:

could you even be a sorcerer back then

I am pretty sure it was a kit.

gtrmp
Sep 29, 2008

Oba-Ma... Oba-Ma! Oba-Ma, aasha deh!

Ferrinus posted:

speaking of, i just remembered the 3e leadership feat. had a good chuckle

leadership was the best feat to take if you were a fighter in 3e

use leadership to get a druid for a cohort, make the druid spend all its spells buffing you up, and with those buffs on top of your own magic items you were almost as useful in combat as the druid's animal companion

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i mean, it was the best feat to take if you were a character, period. you could just use it to be joined by your character's younger brother and take two actions per action

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You could also do that IRL by having your younger brother play and just bossing him around a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

p.s. gas this thread

• Locked thread