Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
How badly did they make fun of that guy? If it was only a little bit then he's a little too thin skinned, but if its excessive then welp that sucks rear end. :(

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Alexzandvar posted:

You have to remember theres more than just TEST in HERO, there's also N3 reject Nexus fleet which is full of ~elite pvp~ pilots and HONOR who are a bunch of smug idiots who think because we think there full of poo poo it magically makes them awesome. Both Nexus and Honor lost all there space so it's a lot more than TEST who sees this as there big come back tour.

Also one just need to look at Securitas's lovely "GRRGOONS WHY DO U PICK ON US WERE JUST TRYING TO HAVE FUN :saddowns:" to see that HERO doesn't have poo poo for leadership willing to admit they are losing due to incompetence.

Your use of there in place of their makes me want to :barf:.

Thrasophius
Oct 27, 2013

Artificer posted:

How badly did they make fun of that guy? If it was only a little bit then he's a little too thin skinned, but if its excessive then welp that sucks rear end. :(

From what others and Hollow Talk leaked on how they are treating the newbies I'm guessing they made a lot of fun of him. Any bets on how long HERO is going to hold it together?

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

orange juche posted:

Your use of there in place of their makes me want to :barf:.

Seconded. It's really simple to get this right, just loving look it up if you need to.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Apologies for the gently caress ups with my grammar, should proof read my posts better.

Venom Snake fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Mar 21, 2014

Gihon

New corp mail rules