Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
i've always liked being a werebear because it owns transforming into a big hairy gay dude and owning some bitches in my leather

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
i though the original appeal of the werewolf was that you felt you had this awful side to you that would come out and damage your relationships with others.

later of course they made it like the Hulk and turned it into a power fantasy, but the original werewolf lore was a curse, i thought

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

corn in the bible posted:

dumb people think wolf packs have an alpha male that is the leader and can beat up all the other wolves, and usually they also think there's an omega male which is the shittiest wolf and all the other wolves laugh at it or whatever

And then fangirls came along and made up things about omega males getting pregnant.

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

...the person who says honestly that he despairs is closer to being cured than all those who are not regarded as despairing by themselves or others.

corn in the bible posted:

dumb people think wolf packs have an alpha male that is the leader and can beat up all the other wolves, and usually they also think there's an omega male which is the shittiest wolf and all the other wolves laugh at it or whatever

apply that to werewolves and you get a justified reason to beat the poo poo out of nerds without actually calling them that and feeling bad about it

one of the things I really like doing with werewolves in my wod game is playing around with different family structures

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

...the person who says honestly that he despairs is closer to being cured than all those who are not regarded as despairing by themselves or others.

Unguided posted:

And then fangirls came along and made up things about omega males getting pregnant.

I'd rather knot think about that

LSTB
Nov 13, 2000

Naughty Knotty

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

there's a supernatural RPG out there and someone is making knot sex ERPs right now

death is certain

LSTB
Nov 13, 2000

roll20 + USB onahole = win

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

LSTB posted:

roll20 + USB onahole = win

this but with a hot elf chick or a werewolf

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Plutonis posted:

gaben would be more into ponies though, to be honest

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world
this, i claim, is ideology

LSTB
Nov 13, 2000

Dungeons & Dickgirls

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

LSTB posted:

Naughty Knotty

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Plutonis posted:

that fictional girl looks really unhappy. impressive tear-welling simulation.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.

Plutonis posted:

death is certain

thank christ

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

Attorney at Funk posted:

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

1337JiveTurkey posted:

A couple hundred archers raining death on a target should be absolutely capable of taking it down if it's not smart enough to leave. So the dragon doesn't just fly to the center of the biggest city of the realm and start killing everyone indiscriminately because the guards can potentially take it down if it's not careful.

literally the ending of The Hobbit [/spoiler]

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

oh are we talking about furry sex now

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

LSTB posted:

Dungeons & Dickgirls

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fuschia tude posted:

literally the ending of The Hobbit [/spoiler]

yeah but that was one dude who could talk with birds and was the secret descendant of kings and poo poo

this is a hundred dirt farmers with bent sticks

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Rayjenkins posted:

i've always liked being a werebear because it owns transforming into a big hairy gay dude and owning some bitches in my leather

LSTB
Nov 13, 2000

Former Bird Sets New Deadlifting World Record

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

LSTB posted:

Former Bird Sets New Deadlifting World Record

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara
Looking for a few other GM's to help build dungeons and and gameplay mechanics. it will be a hefty task with 100 floors to build but it will be worth it in the end. I will be GMing as will Erik R. and each Gm can be in charge of a certain task as we get more people.
-ONLY GM'S NEEDED NOW IF YOU AREN'T INTERESTED IN BEING A GM PLEASE DON'T TRY AND JOIN. THANK YOU

this troper
Apr 4, 2011

:o

Androc posted:

But they can walk on that one leg all day!

this troper
Apr 4, 2011

:o

Attorney at Funk posted:

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/10893/monstergirl-hunter-nsfw

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

MonsterGirl Hunter (NSFW)
Playing D&D 4th Edition
Next game will be Saturday March 22 8:00PM (1 day from now)
Total players needed Unknown
Frequency Played every other week
Primary language English
New players welcome? Yes

100 AOG - Earth has been changed forever following the opening of the Gates, complex machines combining magic and sci-fi technology into a doorway to other worlds, what no one knew would be the result of opening those gateways. Now the world has been changed forever with large portions of the globe now appearing to be replicas of various worlds once thought to be fiction. Continental Europe and North Africa have become Equestria, Asia has become a land out of the games series Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors where skill in martial arts translate into great magical power. However, the atmosphere has become toxic to most humans and the animals have mutated into anthropomorphic beings that have taken over the cities and towns abandoned by humanity as it retreated to its various major and capital cities which have been encased in special dome-like structures that allow it to survive. The biggest threat to humanity however are strange beings called monstergirls mainly female beings that resemble various mythical and supernatural beings. The presence of these beings has caused the male to female birthrate to be thrown out of sync and some scientists and mages researching the phenomena are beginning to fear that humanity will slowly begin to go extinct as male births become less and less. Thus the Hunters' Legion was formed to go out into the strange world that Earth has become and bring back what humanity's greatest minds need in order to insure that the human race survives and can someday leave the walls of its domed cities and walk the earth with the strange creatures and beings that have come to share our home planet.

130 Players

Gau fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Mar 21, 2014

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

burn it down, burn it all down

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara
I was looking for a paizo adventure path that I could join ironically, as a joke, but I found something so much better

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
weird, that kind of stuff is usually run in pathfinder.

people who express their fetishes in tabletop role playing game mechanics are silly.

James Totes
Feb 17, 2011
pretend i posted the whizzard comic here in response

LSTB
Nov 13, 2000

Whizzard doesn't even need the comic. The only good joke in it is the word "Whizzard".

Dec 26, 2012

130 players

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

01011001 posted:

130 players

ok forget what I said. buff dragons until they can consistently put every one of those sick fucks in the ground before they reach the dice to roll for initiative.

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world
monstergirl-hunter-nsfw

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Ferrinus posted:

monstergirl-hunter-nsfw.avi

New Swap, same as the old Swap

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Gau posted:

MonsterGirl Hunter (NSFW)
Playing D&D 4th Edition
Next game will be Saturday March 22 8:00PM (1 day from now)
Total players needed Unknown
Frequency Played every other week
Primary language English
New players welcome? Yes

100 AOG - Earth has been changed forever following the opening of the Gates, complex machines combining magic and sci-fi technology into a doorway to other worlds, what no one knew would be the result of opening those gateways. Now the world has been changed forever with large portions of the globe now appearing to be replicas of various worlds once thought to be fiction. Continental Europe and North Africa have become Equestria, Asia has become a land out of the games series Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors where skill in martial arts translate into great magical power. However, the atmosphere has become toxic to most humans and the animals have mutated into anthropomorphic beings that have taken over the cities and towns abandoned by humanity as it retreated to its various major and capital cities which have been encased in special dome-like structures that allow it to survive. The biggest threat to humanity however are strange beings called monstergirls mainly female beings that resemble various mythical and supernatural beings. The presence of these beings has caused the male to female birthrate to be thrown out of sync and some scientists and mages researching the phenomena are beginning to fear that humanity will slowly begin to go extinct as male births become less and less. Thus the Hunters' Legion was formed to go out into the strange world that Earth has become and bring back what humanity's greatest minds need in order to insure that the human race survives and can someday leave the walls of its domed cities and walk the earth with the strange creatures and beings that have come to share our home planet.

130 Players

Sounds my kind of game....

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Fungah! posted:

yeah but that was one dude who could talk with birds and was the secret descendant of kings and poo poo
A wizard?

quote:

this is a hundred dirt farmers with bent sticks
Fighters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

you seem to be confused

• Locked thread