Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
The new mines are as bad as the lights and have no place in a game like this.

No-shield nightmare with those mines are a "be Rhino or reroll" situation.

edit: full disclosure I just got owned by a mine in a nightmare run as loki.

Denzine fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Mar 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
They got the environment hazards and traps in ODD and Void but horribly wrong for corpus/grineer doors and the mines.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Carecat posted:

They got the environment hazards and traps in ODD and Void but horribly wrong for corpus/grineer doors and the mines.

I wanna say that the Corpus doors are okay but then I always play Mag for Corpus missions so I can just hit 1 and explode the cameras no fuss.

Panic Attack
Oct 29, 2012

Float like a bulldozer
Trying to catch a butterfly
Corpus doors don't bother me much, you know they're there. I slide attack through every door, take the damage- it's the knockdown that fucks you up.

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL
Im desperate for Tower 3 Mobile Defense Keys, I've been trying to get the Boltor Prime BP for a week and haven't gotten one to drop yet.

If anyone has keys I will trade you any other keys I have (or 2x for tower 2, 3x for tower 1) or run them with you if you want to do it.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

I think I have some of those. Are you in the clan?

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES
Honestly, I'm still amazed any people beyond rank 2 don't slide-attack through Corpus doors. The only times I actually get hit are when some other guy trips a camera as I'm on the threshold of a door. Still a lovely inconvenient thing, but they rarely matter, unlike Grineer hazards.

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

Banshee's pretty fun even if I'm only using two of her abilities.

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice

Pyronic posted:

Im desperate for Tower 3 Mobile Defense Keys, I've been trying to get the Boltor Prime BP for a week and haven't gotten one to drop yet.

If anyone has keys I will trade you any other keys I have (or 2x for tower 2, 3x for tower 1) or run them with you if you want to do it.

Pretty sure I have that BP. Can it be traded?

edit; don't have it. sorry :(

I ride bikes all day fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Mar 21, 2014

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Bularin posted:

Pretty sure I have that BP. Can it be traded?

I think that all Prime BP's are tradable.

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

Fourthmeal Fanboy posted:

I think that all Prime BP's are tradable.

they are.

Passburger
May 4, 2013
edit

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Passburger fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Sep 21, 2016

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010
The Grand Hall has four doors.

There are four labs, Bio, Chemical, Energy and Tenno.

We're rebuilding the four labs off the grand hall and once they're done, we'll reset the default spawn point to the Grand Hall.

There's also an elevator that will house further reactors going downstairs.

Fund them, Tenno :psylotus:

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Passburger posted:

There you go, Rhino Prime is on the right side as you can see.

More like Booger Prime.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

DelphiAegis posted:

We're rebuilding the four labs off the grand hall and once they're done, we'll reset the default spawn point to the Grand Hall.

Are we certain that research isn't tied to the actual lab in some :de: way?

Panic Attack
Oct 29, 2012

Float like a bulldozer
Trying to catch a butterfly

Shugojin posted:

Are we certain that research isn't tied to the actual lab in some :de: way?

I think Delphi stated in game that we're keeping the labs intact (or at least the energy one) until it's all done, research wise.

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost
The dojo has been demolished and rebuilt before and I don't think we had to research it all again. It'd be more optimal if we actually planned a little first and built enough power before new rooms are introduced.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

DelphiAegis posted:

Wait, hold on, are you the chief fuckitect here, or is it Denzine? Is there a hierarchy?

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Soooo how long has this flappy bird minigame been in the game for?

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Around the time the actual game was removed from the app store. Flappy Zephyr!

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010

Fish Noise posted:

Wait, hold on, are you the chief fuckitect here, or is it Denzine? Is there a hierarchy?

I've cleared it with both Denzine and Helter, as I do most major rennovations/revisions. Once either new lab is funded and built, the old lab will be demolished and no further donations should be required to do the rest, and spawn points will be changed, as only Helter can do that. One lab has the last of our vault formas in it, so fund that one if you please.

I hope DE does some promo double xp/resource weekends or something in the future. As it was one day, I didn't feel the 80 Plat for the two boosters to make it 16x was worth it, but it absolutely would be for a two day weekend or something.

EDIT: I should note that the trading post will be put in the new spawn room as well. And some of the more :psyduck: decorations might be moved since we have gobs upon gobs of space in the Grand hall.

DelphiAegis fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Mar 21, 2014

Passburger
May 4, 2013

necrobobsledder posted:

The dojo has been demolished and rebuilt before and I don't think we had to research it all again. It'd be more optimal if we actually planned a little first and built enough power before new rooms are introduced.

That is true, last time I did a makeover on my dojo I ended up having to destroy a bunch of research labs, and none of my researches were gone. Also, not having to construct doubles of every lab will spare the unnecessary use of formas that will be forever stuck to the dojo's vault.

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.

DelphiAegis posted:

I hope DE does some promo double xp/resource weekends or something in the future. As it was one day, I didn't feel the 80 Plat for the two boosters to make it 16x was worth it, but it absolutely would be for a two day weekend or something.

I farmed up like 100k of various resources in that one 16x day and the following booster-only days. That was only enough to build 4, 5 decorations. Dojo decoration costs are absurd.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Yeah the scaling on dojo costs is just terrible. Like I get that they're going for "everyone will work together for it so it!" but that logic really only applies to the research stuff. Cosmetic stuff should be unscaled or at most scale at half the rate the other poo poo does.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Well we're a big clan so those decorations gotta be sturdy to handle all those eyes looking at them all the time!

Except the space ninjas don't have eyes so it's actually pretty stupid I agree.

Notinghamington
Oct 24, 2008

You're Lonely Rolling Gem
Is anyone else having trouble logging in via the ps4? It was working fine yesterday but today I can't get in, it says it can't reach server, and that my information is invalid. I only have on account (mine) and every other online games works fine, just this one wont...

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
WarframePC just started having some connection issues. I got booted from the game when trying to join Delphi's kappa group and now I can't reconnect.

TurboPriest
Aug 30, 2012
Me and a friend have the same problem logging in right now but on pc, maybe they are updating something?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

It's quite a few of us by the looks of the clan chat. If they are updating, it's in a proper :de: fashion as usual, minus the redtext in game.

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

Four of us decided to go crazy tonight.

Three Vaubans and a Rhino.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

I was mildly annoying some goons the other night by slapping a bunch of bounce pads in front of the doors on the Grineer defense map.

Every time they came out they'd just bounce up and flail their way down only to bounce up again :allears:

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

DarkSol posted:

Derelict Defense is basically Fun Mode. It's easy as hell and gives you swarms of easy-to-kill enemies that all mindlessly run to one central point, also providing 4 nearby perches for a team to do whatever shenanigans they want.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
What kind of mods should I be throwing onto my Volt? Should I be gunning to get a Storm helmet?

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

Croccers posted:

What kind of mods should I be throwing onto my Volt? Should I be gunning to get a Storm helmet?

I use Storm. Although I haven't put it to a test, I've heard Speed benefits from power strength, which is reason enough.

Efficiency cap is a good route for Volt: Speed and Electric shield are shorter, but with Continuity you're still at 80% duration (with rank 4 Fleeting Expertise and Streamline) and they work well being used in short bursts anyway. Then you can spam Shock to your heart's content. Intensify gets you more damage and Stretch gets you more range: both apply to overload as well, but often four shocks will do the job of one overload and more.

If you don't have the mods for that, just worry about power enhancing mods. Volt's one of the few frames with four good powers.

Besides that, stick in a decent redirection (Volt has fantastic base shields), bring rush if you want to go truly insane speeds, and toss on whatever quality of life mods you can fit.

BarkingSquirrel
Sep 12, 2008

by Smythe

DarkSol posted:

Quit stealing my name ideas :argh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gvafjl0u14

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Spot the error: (besides my horrible framerate :qq:)

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Hey, extra electricity damage man.

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.

Sleepy Owl posted:

Killing blow isn't maxed! Also make it a Prova for maximum police brutality. :science:

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Sleepy Owl posted:

You used a Forma on a melee weapon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

HukHukHuk posted:

Killing blow isn't maxed! Also make it a Prova for maximum police brutality. :science:

oh so that's why it only had 3 drain christ im an idiot