Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Certain loyal employee spotted in the background.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Someone linked this on Twitter and it blew my goddamn mind.

Yes, that's Roman Reigns on far right. Also I guess we know the origin of the Shield's fist thing.

TenaciousJ
Dec 31, 2008

Clown move bro
With the short hair, I can see the resemblance to Rosey.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Sef!
Oct 31, 2012

"Er wert, wers she a great, bit fat person?"

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

bullet club

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Haha holy poo poo that's pretty dark

Rad R.
Oct 10, 2012

Luigi Thirty posted:

2014 Goldust is not 1996 Goldust. He was supposed to be some kind of ambiguously gay drag queen obsessed with movies (he's supposed to be an Oscar) which anyone would be like "gently caress, they're burying me" over. Instead he played it so over-the-top that he got it over. It got toned down over time and now he's just a fun weirdo who wears a Lycra body suit.

People keep forgetting this. Just Google Goldust on Late Night With Conan O'Brien. Goldust made everything seem erotic. As a young teen, I wasn't really comfortable with his gimmick, but I liked him because he was an original weirdo. I think he's at the top of his game right now, definitely in the best shape he's ever been.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Razor Ramon being scared Goldust wanted to gently caress him was basically the best feud ever.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Oh my... (will never beat black hat Shawn though cos GOD drat )

British Bulldog is gonna beat Bret Hart... WHETHER HE WANTS TO OR NAAAAHT~!

Thanks Summerslam 92 for making us all look like right nauzes before it's even begun.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Meat Recital posted:

Razor Ramon being scared Goldust wanted to gently caress him was basically the best feud ever.

If only because of the spot where Goldust grapples Razor from behind like your average wrestling exchange only to start running his hands through Razor's chesthair to the point of freaking him out.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Goldust's matches weren't great back then, but drat if Dustin didn't 100% commit to the character.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
For those of you who know who Rob Ford is, this is apparently the actual cover for the Toronto Sun tomorrow:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Just came in to post that. I'd rather poo poo in my shoes and walk around all day than buy a copy of that rag, but I think I might have to today.

FYI, the backstory is that there is a leaked video of Ford ranting about wanting to murder someone, and there's a guy in jail claiming that Ford is talking about/threatening him. Ford's defence is that this video is actually him doing a Hulk Hogan impression.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
It would have been a lot more believable if he said it was a Warrior impression.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

getitoffgetitoff posted:

It would have been a lot more believable if he said it was a Warrior impression.

Hogan put him over in an arm-wrestling contest here over the summer. Hulk sure loves doing jobs in Toronto.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

e:

I actually once had that match on tape, it was for a Desert Storm (re: I quit) match at MSG against Sgt. Slaughter post-Wrestlemania 7.

Vertical Lime fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Mar 22, 2014

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Vertical Lime posted:

e:

I actually once had that match on tape, it was for a Desert Storm (re: I quit) match at MSG against Sgt. Slaughter post-Wrestlemania 7.

Brad Maddox: This was not in the job description!

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Vertical Lime posted:

It is up on the WWE Network too

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

WWE heels everybody.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Meat Recital posted:

WWE heels everybody.

It's a heel move for me, and any other person who can't stand Scooby Doo. Unless he's delivering a backdrop driver, then I love HHH as much as ever.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

They're rehearsing for when Triple H loses a Career Ending Match, Stephanie puts the boots to him, Scooby runs her off and then he and Triple H tearfully realize how much they love each other.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

That's even better if you imagine Scooby is Brad Maddox.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Meat Recital posted:

WWE heels everybody.

Cornette said he was at Six Flags with the Midnight Express once on an off day and saw the Rock 'n' Roll Express there too in line for a ride. He (and Bobby and Dennis) left immediately before anyone saw them together because they had to let them kick their asses or get fired for breaking kayfabe.

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Mar 22, 2014

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I'd bet money all 6 guys were wearing fanny packs.

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I'd bet money all 6 guys were wearing fanny packs.

And Zubaz and Ribera jackets

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
BIG rear end CHECK AND A BROKEN NOSE YEAOH!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
is that picture of kane from a homegrown

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I cannot wait for Okada vs Nakamura. Has the potential to be incredible.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I cannot wait for Okada vs Nakamura. Has the potential to be incredible.

Keep waiting. Nakamura is using his shot against Tanahashi.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Price Check posted:

Keep waiting. Nakamura is using his shot against Tanahashi.

When Okada accuses Nakamura of ducking him it's going to be amazing.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Aw dammit I forgot that the picture thread is also off-limits when I'm trying to avoid show results.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

The Rock looks really old there.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
edit: beaten to the dana white/rock picture nvm

the two halves of our forum united

Yuriy fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Mar 24, 2014

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Generic CAW
Aug 11, 2007

BLANDTASTIC!
He looks like a pro wrestler from Finland called Starbuck:

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

Generic CAW posted:

He looks like a pro wrestler from Finland called Starbuck:

I believe that man's name is StarCrotch or maybe Starcock. I might be confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

AJ is a pretty good heel.