Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

kinmik posted:

"I don't think so, kiddo."

"Awwwwwww, mom..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UmbreonMessiah
Nov 1, 2011

~Hey, I'm grump!~
I'm...yeah, I'm just a grump.

kinmik posted:

"I don't think so, kiddo."

I was wondering what the most adorable thing on the planet was. Now I know it is a baby panda :kimchi:

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

Cartoons are real!

e: And this is the point right before they all fly out at you.

PlantRobot has a new favorite as of 21:01 on Mar 23, 2014

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

UmbreonMessiah posted:

I was wondering what the most adorable thing on the planet was. Now I know it is a baby panda :kimchi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGF6bOi1NfA

More pandas :3:

Chexoid has a new favorite as of 20:35 on Mar 23, 2014

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

The one on the right is ours. The one on the left just wandered in through the back door - adopted by our two other bigger dogs, apparently. This is the second time in 3 months a stray has wandered into our backyard (completely fenced) and made itself comfy in our house.

He's still on my couch behind me. What do I do, internets?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

skylined! posted:

The one on the right is ours. The one on the left just wandered in through the back door - adopted by our two other bigger dogs, apparently. This is the second time in 3 months a stray has wandered into our backyard (completely fenced) and made itself comfy in our house.

Do you want to keep him and do you have the space and resources? If not, get him checked for a microchip, then look up people who want a dog and no-kill shelters in your area.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

skylined! posted:

Personally, I wouldn't mind. As long as the other dog isn't stealing my dogs stuff (sharing is a different story) and/or isn't being too much of an inconvenience, I'm fine with doggy slumber parties. Otherwise, I'd suggest posters.

Posted this in DnD picture thread, an ISIS mujahid playing with a kitten.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Apparently it was just a play date, and he belongs to some people a few houses down, who just let him roam around wherever.

Apparently this is normal behavior.

Here, have Windy in some laundry:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Bulldogs really are awesome :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGJxDlYHC-s

Curiosity
Sep 12, 2012

I don't even like kids but this is cute.

Kids write a script, adults act it out with the kids' voices dubbed over. It's really well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsRk0TXYXuA

Edit: I've just been informed that there are lots of these... Someone has likely posted it but I ignored it because children. Here's the Kid Snippits youtube playlist just in case this is new to someone else though!

Curiosity has a new favorite as of 04:07 on Mar 24, 2014

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

skylined! posted:

> Go Left

Serious answer, check for ID and call a local shelter, I guess?

Less serious, start a GBS thread with that question and ignore the suggestions that would get you arrested.

Daedleh
Aug 25, 2008

What shall we do with a catnipped kitty?

Curiosity posted:

Kids write a script, adults act it out with the kids' voices dubbed over. It's really well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsRk0TXYXuA

Edit: I've just been informed that there are lots of these... Someone has likely posted it but I ignored it because children. Here's the Kid Snippits youtube playlist just in case this is new to someone else though!

If you like this, also check out Axe Cop:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHGfSBr2FrY

Animated web series written by 5 year old Malanchai Nicolle.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Elfface posted:

... ignore the suggestions that would get you arrested.

Why do you hate fun?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hug Life :glomp:

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
I love that Finnish Spitz at 1:21 who just won't have any of that poo poo. :kimchi:

Speaking of Finnish Spitzes, they are bloody adorable.

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer
An elephant painting an elephant

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
That actually happened and I will NOT have anyone take that away from me. :colbert:

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

MyFaceBeHi posted:

That actually happened and I will NOT have anyone take that away from me. :colbert:

I agree. Lets not investigate it any further. We dont want any more information related to this picture.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

bpower posted:

I agree. Lets not investigate it any further. We dont want any more information related to this picture.

I, having looked, can confirm that it is not fake.

Captain Postal
Sep 16, 2007

MyFaceBeHi posted:

Don't read this.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/elephantpainting.asp

I did.

:(

edit: I need 100cc's of kitten, stat!

Captain Postal has a new favorite as of 22:07 on Mar 24, 2014

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

Why would you do that? Why would you let hope die?

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I know y'all are coming down off some disappointment, so here, have a gift from The Best Twitter Account, @emergency_fox:

EDIT: "Eyes wide open" fox is the best.

Eyes shut tight fox is pretty cool too, though.

The Crotch has a new favorite as of 22:23 on Mar 24, 2014

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Curiosity posted:

There is actually another series much like this on another channel. It seems that the one you posted came first, though.

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.

TaurusTorus posted:

Why would you do that? Why would you let hope die?

So that animals that are being horribly abused aren't showed as not? How elephants are treated to make them do those paintings is pretty disgusting. :(

Boogoose
Oct 5, 2003

GIVE ME THE CASH !
Okay so I've seen on the internet of all places that series of before and after pictures of pets becoming larger. However, I feel that this particular sequence is much more adorable because I happen to be good friends with the dogs in question:

Plus eight months =

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

dino. posted:

So that animals that are being horribly abused aren't showed as not? How elephants are treated to make them do those paintings is pretty disgusting. :(

It's sad. It's also not appropriate material in the Cute and Adorable Thread. Make a new thread about it or something, people here are just trying to not be depressed goddamnit.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwsumdmI1LE

Don't know why I just remembered this the other day, but I did. And I'm glad.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3U0udLH974

Adorable cats talking to each other. :3:

might be wrong
Oct 11, 2012

dino. posted:

Yeah, better make sure nobody's ignorant of harsh realities in the cute and uplifting thread.

Have a giraffe and its ostrich friend instead.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

might be wrong posted:

Yeah, better make sure nobody's ignorant of harsh realities in the cute and uplifting thread.

Maybe it's not cute and uplifting if someone is causing suffering for a photo op

edit: and some more adorable

Birb Katter has a new favorite as of 02:54 on Mar 25, 2014

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.

might be wrong posted:

^ What pseudomonkey said. Would wish that animal abuse masquerading as a photo op doesn't start infiltrating here, you know? It's kind of hard to un-see, and it's a major buzzkill. :(

That said? Adorable giraffe and ostrich. Apparently, I can't spell ostrich, because I seem to be adding way too many letters to it or something. Thanks, spell check! It's adorable to see animals being friendly with each other. The one of them sitting by the lake reminds me of that Simon and Garfunkel song that goes, "Old friends ..." and then something about sitting on the park bench like book ends.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

I can honestly say I have never, in my life, met a mean Bulldog. Every single one has been super friendly and just wanted to sniff me and headbutt me gently and be my friend. They're such nice dogs.

One time I was in San Francisco and saw a guy walking ~5 French Bulldogs (I love and adore Frenchies beyond all reasoning) while I was at a dog park with my sister and her dog. I walk over as he's unleashing all of them (at dog parks in SF you can let them free roam) and ask if I can play with his horde of Frenchies. He gives me the go ahead, so I flop on the ground near them and call for them and am immediately swarmed by a pack of snorting, sniffling, smush faced little goobers who are all pushing each other out of the way to sniff and lick my face and headbutt me. :3: It was the best

M31 posted:

Some guy confusing dogs with a magic trick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMM4LrOq0iE

Anyone know the sleight of hand behind the trick or where I can find a tutorial video? I totally want to try this on my parents' Boxer next time I visit them. If I can get it down and she has a funny reaction I will absolutely post a video of her freaking out.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
More animal magic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmsCPiRoViU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

that is absolutely charming. I love the way he had to hug everyone when he had a trick he thought was extra neat. :3:

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

Look at these squeaky toys otters jumping around. LOOK AT THEM. I can't handle this. :psyduck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFqeWTfVi3I

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Small-clawed otters are the most ridiculous of otters. :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUJDmAXsEvs

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Thank you very much for this, it made my currently lovely morning feel a bit better :3:.

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!

SynthOrange posted:

Small-clawed otters are the most ridiculous of otters. :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUJDmAXsEvs

:allears: the most adorable apex predator.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Kind of wish I didn't read the Snopes article now, but I guess deep down I knew that would be the case. :smith:

Still, the bulldogs video more than made up for it. Now to stop thinking about why my life sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer
Sorry, I had no idea about the story behind the elephant photo. I just saw it in my twitter feed and thought it was cute.

Here, have a picture of my cat -- I can guarantee he has a good life:

• Locked thread