Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
Hi guys. Can anyone give me pictures of vengeful spirits returning to the world? Doesn't specifically have to be ghosts, just depictions of people coming back from The Great Beyond to start kicking rear end and taking names.

I don't have much like it but this kind of fits what I'm looking for:

(Nyxborn Shieldmate by Eric Deschamps, from the new MTG set I think)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egregious Offences
Jun 15, 2013
Would you guys have any blank maps?

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I run SyncRPG, and produce original, digital content for the Pathfinder RPG, designed from the ground up to be played online.
There's a Google+ Community I follow where people have been sharing stuff in different styles and formats.

Then there's the Map-A-Week Archive from Wizards.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

What is this kid's DEAL?!

Egregious Offences posted:

http://www.paratime.ca/cartography/index.html

Paratime has a bunch of free maps for D&D-esque dungeons.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Back from a con. Probably gonna fill some requests later.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Oh, come to think of it. Not sure this is quite what you were after but eh, content:

This is the map I made of Eberron's Lhazaar Sea region for the version of the Pathfinder Skull & Shackles adventure series I mentioned I was running. Not too fancy but gets the job done. Features way more fjords in the northern regions than the official Eberron D&D setting maps have, because you gotta have some drat fjords up north, c'mon. Also, a gigantic permanent hurricane which is a major element of the adventure path.

Version with (very slapdash) labels:

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

BEHOLD THE DONG OF THE DWARVES! THE DWARVEN DONG IS COMING!
I like the Knight in this Tarot card

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

This site is always fun...

http://www.cartographersguild.com/content/

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

I made this for a Crusader Kings 2 mod I'm making:

Antinumeric
Nov 27, 2010

BoxGiraffe

DrSunshine posted:

I made this for a Crusader Kings 2 mod I'm making:

Is that Sonendar? I love that mod.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Antinumeric posted:

Is that Sonendar? I love that mod.

Yup, it is! This is more like an expanded map for a possible EU4 / Victoria 3 (if it ever comes out!) mod.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

Mazed posted:

This is the map I made of Eberron's Lhazaar Sea region for the version of the Pathfinder Skull & Shackles adventure series I mentioned I was running. Not too fancy but gets the job done. Features way more fjords in the northern regions than the official Eberron D&D setting maps have, because you gotta have some drat fjords up north, c'mon. Also, a gigantic permanent hurricane which is a major element of the adventure path.

Great stuff! A great map can really tie together a campaign.

If you'll permit me to brag about one of my players, she took the rough maps we used (covered in coffee and rough notes) and made a fancy copy.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
That's a really pretty map.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
I've got it hanging over the gaming table :3:

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

"This is no ordinary poster boy!
No ordinary poster!"
I need your best liches, liches in whatever settings

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

I think one of the things my 13th age game is missing is a map of some kind. Thanks for reminding me!

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Free Triangle posted:

Bonus if one of them is a Beholder.

RPZip
Feb 6, 2009

WORDS IN THE HEART
CANNOT BE TAKEN

Free Triangle posted:

E: Really wish I could find the source image for this, but being "obviously a t-shirt" is part of the charm.

MustacheFeeling
May 7, 2007

Rugged, self-assured, adult… these are the words that describe the man who wears a mustache.

Free Triangle posted:

Some of the better MTG liches...

Havengul Lich

Phylactery Lich

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

RPZip posted:

E: Really wish I could find the source image for this, but being "obviously a t-shirt" is part of the charm.

This is pretty good but cannot compete with the innovator:

As seen on the 1992 Lithuanian Olympic basketball team

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Majuju posted:

This is pretty good but cannot compete with the innovator:

As seen on the 1992 Lithuanian Olympic basketball team

I want to imagine if Lithuania got to host the Olympics, we'll have a throwback to the Skullman as a mascot.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Does anyone have tough-looking female soldiers in sensible modern/near-future fatigues/body armour? Trying to find anything on GIS leads to about 90% boobplates/cheesecake and about 10% good designs where the woman looks like a top model instead of someone whose face could be used to break down a door.

e; vv the Halo ones are good, thanks! The NS2 one kind of has the issue I mentioned with the women looking like models instead of people who've been through hell.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Mar 25, 2014

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
I've got these:

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
Party at this dude's place

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
I am in need of some Egyptian-inspired clerics. Gender doesn't matter, nor the god worshipped, but if you can find a cool-looking cleric that looks like he'd be buds with Sobek the crocodile god, that'd be neat. Otherwise, go nuts!

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

something like this? I know it's a Hearthstone card but it's what I could find.

I also have one that's kind of cheesecakey though.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

crime fighting hog posted:

Party at this dude's place

The Hangover 4 looking good

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Plants are the best ergo Sylvari=Best
Who wants deep sea mermaids?

http://iguanamouth.tumblr.com/post/80826159742/deep-sea-mermaids

homerlaw fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Mar 27, 2014

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Those are all really awesome, but I can't not see some sort of rejected Lilo and Stitch character in the Vampire Squidmaid design.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

That's a good one if only because nerds couldn't abide seeing a reasonably proportioned woman in remotely sensible, non sexualized armor and immediately went to work:

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

Lotish posted:

That's a good one if only because nerds couldn't abide seeing a reasonably proportioned woman in remotely sensible, non sexualized armor and immediately went to work:

:cripes:
Traditional Gamers could really use some feminism in their life. I have just the solution, behold;

Feminism: The Board Game

The Patriarchal Stone – Earned through realness. With it the user can defeat Bitches.

The Fen of Misandry – May or may not be real. Tread carefully.

The Bridge of Intersectionality – Players cannot cross the Bridge of Intersectionality without trading their Privilege at the Booth of Self-Knowledge for Postcolonial Theory Boots.

The Zone of Friendship – Players who are sequestered here lose a turn until they can draw the Card of Exile.

The Third Wave Wave Pool – Many a warrior has drowned here. Riot grrls and sword-bearing womanists lurk just beneath the surface of the water for those who can survive the coming onslaught of waves.

The Mask of Gender Essentialism – Players may choose to pair the Mask of Gender Essentialism with the Vest of Niceness for an stronger spin attack.

The Mommyblogging Caves – Here there be dragons.

The Lens of the Male Gaze – Doubles strength of any offensive attack; cannot be used concurrently with the Vest of Niceness.

The Mire of Identity Policing – You do not know if you are close to the Mire of Identity Policing until you are in the middle of the Mire of Identity Policing. There is no escape from the Mire of Identity Policing.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

I am in need of some Egyptian-inspired clerics. Gender doesn't matter, nor the god worshipped, but if you can find a cool-looking cleric that looks like he'd be buds with Sobek the crocodile god, that'd be neat. Otherwise, go nuts!

?

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Too on the nose?

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Lotish posted:

He gave her bangs and ponytail?! :lol:

It's like the icing on this poo poo cake. It's like he still couldn't tell it's a woman by trimming down the limb thickness and exaggerating her figure with an oversized chestplate, so he added in girly hair. Why not just take off her helmet if you got that route?

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
Who needs vacuum sealed helmets, there's air in space right?

Is that flamethrower from the original art or did he add that in, cause there's problems with how she's holding it as well.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Does anyone have tough-looking female soldiers in sensible modern/near-future fatigues/body armour? Trying to find anything on GIS leads to about 90% boobplates/cheesecake and about 10% good designs where the woman looks like a top model instead of someone whose face could be used to break down a door.

e; vv the Halo ones are good, thanks! The NS2 one kind of has the issue I mentioned with the women looking like models instead of people who've been through hell.

the middle one's already in my apoc world folder fyi

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Yes, like this! The middle one especially is pretty awesome. I just need inspiration for my character in an upcoming campaign, y'know? All I know so far is 'Egyptian cleric'.

HitTheTargets posted:

Too on the nose?

Maybe? But on the other hand, look at his expression: :shobon:
:3:

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Sobek totally eats that dude, by the by.

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

I have no idea what I'm doing, but that's never been a problem before.

So hopefully this won't be too spoiler-y for current players in my games, but while we're on a request roll I have a few if no one minds. I'm looking for:

Sweet-rear end Heavy Metal Fantasy art, preferably large scale. Stuff like giant spiky ships coming through rifts in space-time, evil knights with assault rifles, flame-spewing mechanical dragons, dwarves fighting tanks, that kind of thing. If it would be right at home in Ralph Bakshi's Wizards, or an Iron Maiden cover, I want me some.

Somewhat-related to that, and something that I'm sure has been asked for already: anything Illithid-y and otherworldly, weird-rear end squid monsters and Cthulu poo poo, particularly militarized weird-rear end monsters! In the plot of the game there's an army of darkness pushing its way into the mortal plane from their home Plane of Weird Psychic Bullshit and I want cool poo poo for the PCs to fight when we get there.

And lastly, again something that's probably come up before, but to balance the unfair amount of cheesecake I and my players have to endure, some hot-rear end beefcake dudes with swords manly chain-thongs and poo poo would be much appreciated!

To contribute, have some Dropbox folders that I set up in #Circadia forever ago:

Generic Fantasy dump. :nws: This is where I dump pretty much any and everything I find vaguely fantasy-related that I feel like I may eventually have a use for at some point. Since it's basically the result of me Save As-ing anything with a sword in it, there are a few pieces that are varying degrees of naked. I take no responsibility for the incredible lack of taste that may or may not be present in what you find in there :ohdear:

"Modern" dump. The same as above, but with anything vaguely sci-fy-y or modern for use in campaigns that aren't sword-and-sorcery. There may still be some sorcery. I don't think it's :nws: but I haven't looked through it in a while. Though like will all art created for and by nerds, there is a large amount of scantily-clad women in there :ohdear:

For what it's worth, here's one of non-naked ladies that I admittedly did not put together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostromo_
Jan 4, 2007
I hope to gently caress this isn't the same person I think it is:

quote:

CARBONDALE -- David Trampier, 59, died at 10:58 a.m. Monday, March 24, 2014, in Helia Healthcare. - http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thesouthern/obituary.aspx?n=david-trampier&pid=170356694&fhid=8429#sthash.YnZ91qcs.dpuf

Same age, same general location... :smith: