Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Only 3 new pages since I went to bed.
:nessasnype:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
Good morning ladies! I'm off to bed. I texted with Mr.kitty and it was soo nice and he told me I can keep a few chickens in our new life and I am so stoked.

Anyone have chickens? Does Hitler have chickens?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
CAT IF YOU SMELL MY ARM ONE MORE TIME WITH YOUR GROSS SNOTTY NOSE I WILL END YOU

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
My cat gives me feather light licks on my elbow while looking up at me like Pick's avatar sometimes.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

gently caress off the sun i dont want the sun to be here

harumph

somehow i'm worse at dark souls than when i first played it. or maybe ng+ is just harder than i thought it was.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Pick posted:

i assume the other person is probably able to feel the sensations, heat, and cold
that's why I get sad
I know what they've done because I have done it myself many times
on a nice sunny morning in late spring, early summer I bounce out of bed all FINALLY SHORTS WEATHER
by the afternoon it's predictably cold and rainy and I'm miserably shivering in my inappropriate outfit choice, promising myself I'll learn from this and not make the same mistake next year
I always do
I did it last year, I will do it this year, and every May until the end of time

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

My cat stands on my boobs with the weight of a small planet.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

vaguely posted:

that's why I get sad
I know what they've done because I have done it myself many times
on a nice sunny morning in late spring, early summer I bounce out of bed all FINALLY SHORTS WEATHER
by the afternoon it's predictably cold and rainy and I'm miserably shivering in my inappropriate outfit choice, promising myself I'll learn from this and not make the same mistake next year
I always do
I did it last year, I will do it this year, and every May until the end of time

don't worry I'll slip a note under your car windshield wiper

"HEY DID YOU KNOW YU'RE COLD?? WEAR MORE CLOTHES! A LESSON FOR YOU, HON :)))) have a super day!"

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

to a cat boobs are nothing more than pillows only they're heated

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Meis posted:

But they need kneady fluffing.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Best Tasting! posted:

My cat stands on my boobs with the weight of a small planet.

my cat likes to stand right where my ribs end so he is pushing right under my ribs and actually it really hurts????

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

Meis posted:

Same

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
according to this iphone app my period is due tomorrow and that is probably why I feel like slowly fading away into nothingness today. I'm just going to make tea and watch a horror-movie in bed I think, also I really wish I had a kitty to pet rn :(

SOMEONE LEND ME YOUR CAT, THIS IS IMPORTANT

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
im using an nmr today so i switched out my piercings but im still nervous
its a ~7T magnetic field and i know underwire/glasses/buttons and stuff wont be affected by it unless right up on it but im still paranoid

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

poopkitty posted:

Good morning ladies! I'm off to bed. I texted with Mr.kitty and it was soo nice and he told me I can keep a few chickens in our new life and I am so stoked.

Anyone have chickens? Does Hitler have chickens?

If you sit on eggs they transform into chickens

Hit up your local grocery store and clear a week off your schedule for sittin' time

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Chiba City Blues posted:

its a ~7T magnetic field and i know underwire/glasses/buttons and stuff wont be affected by it unless right up on it but im still paranoid

you shoulda ate a bunch of bird shot for breakfast

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

InvisibleMonkey posted:

according to this iphone app my period is due tomorrow and that is probably why I feel like slowly fading away into nothingness today. I'm just going to make tea and watch a horror-movie in bed I think, also I really wish I had a kitty to pet rn :(

enjoy greylin, she is very soft and stupid

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Chiba City Blues posted:

NMR is fine so long as you don't have a pacemaker or take your credit card into the room

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

Pig Benis Disciple posted:

you shoulda ate a bunch of bird shot for breakfast

<:mad:>

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

vaguely posted:

NMR is fine so long as you don't have a pacemaker or take your credit card into the room

yeah ive been in the same room as it and i know superconducting magnets are always on and i've seen other people with piercings use it but it still freaks me out

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

InvisibleMonkey posted:

Come get Ichiro. He has brain issues, so he walks funny and cannot jump on the furniture. Also, his meow is broken. But he likes pets.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Chiba City Blues posted:

:ohdear: I'm sure you'll be fine. I have teeny uterine implants and I worry needlessly about them near magnets.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

:mrgw:

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
i am humbled before its presence and i do not want to anger the giant magnet

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Pick posted:

enjoy greylin, she is very soft and stupid

yessss, wanna pet that cat

I did in fact once borrow the neighbours' cat because we have mice and it's the only thing that gets them to gently caress off for a while, but it wasn't all that pleased about being thrust upon a bunch of cooing strangers. in my current state I would probably cry if a cat rejected me

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
the other day a bar-cat jumped on my lap while I was out drinking and burrowed in my sweater and it was the best :3:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
greylin is seriously the softest cat, like a grey cloud of silk

she is also dumb as poo poo and annoying

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

i made this to turn into an avatar but no matter what i do, how many frames i delete, how much i compress it, how i resize it i cant get it below 100kb

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i've eatn nothing but oatmeal the past like 3 days and i don't give a care

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
dinosaur egg oatmeal

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Chiba City Blues posted:

i made this to turn into an avatar but no matter what i do, how many frames i delete, how much i compress it, how i resize it i cant get it below 100kb

Do you have the original cause I could take a look for you, but I agree, the size limit is super annoying

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Iyk8o_tqWI
e: :nws:

stimulated emission fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Mar 26, 2014

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Chiba City Blues posted:

THE size limit is annoying, they won't let me make this gif my avatar;

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/NoBullet/TF2/t2.gif

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I meant a .gif, I hate ripping tiny bits of youtube video

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
i ripped it directly from the video w/ avidemux

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

the sun went away and that made me happy

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the forums run on 1997 vbulletin software

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the forums run on 1997 vbulletin software

lol

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Chiba City Blues posted:

Here you go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

GNU Order posted:

Here you go

thank you, friend

• Locked thread