Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

GNU Order posted:

Here you go

There's no reason for this to make me laugh as hard as it did but, welp, what're you gonna do eh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

Holy poo poo I feel like death
Help

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

nothing helps, embrace it

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Jetsetlemming posted:

Help

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Meis posted:

the sun went away and that made me happy
oh marceline
why you so mean

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Jetsetlemming posted:

Help

Sprite and chicken soup

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

vaguely posted:

oh marceline
why you so mean

i'm not mean i'm a thousand years oooold and i just lost track of my mooooral cooooode

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

rub some coffee grounds in your eyes and buck up

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Jetsetlemming posted:

Help
this is apparently hosted on Wikipedia under the filename beesquirt.gif
enjoy

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

vaguely posted:

enjoy

Is the bee peeing? Do bees pee?

Is it spreading pollen around?

I am confused by this behavior

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

Women's Rights? posted:

Sprite and chicken soup
I have those at home but I'm marooned at school :( I feel like I caught a plague during my commute in

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

vaguely posted:

enjoy

ty this helps

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
11 more days/8 more work days.

I will not keep off the dune grass if it is keeping me from the ocean. Just sayin'.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Women's Rights? posted:

Is the bee peeing? Do bees pee?

Is it spreading pollen around?

I am confused by this behavior
I choose to believe it is making sweet sweet love to that flower
:nws:

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
hittin that bee g-spot

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
bees excrete, otherwise they would fill with beepoo and explord

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

I tried to figure out what that bee is doing and I think maybe it is pooping? Except bee poop is golden, so I'm not sure. But here is a fun bee pooping fact!

"When it comes time to poop, they have a really big rule. No one is allowed to poop in the hive. It's a no-no. Bees take what's called a cleansing flight to poop. They fly outside the hive and once they are about 3 or 4 feet away they'll poop in mid-air."

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Thora posted:

11 more days/8 more work days.

I will not keep off the dune grass if it is keeping me from the ocean. Just sayin'.

fyi buy sunblock before you get to the beach because they gouge the poo poo out of you

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

pixelbaron posted:

hittin that bee g-spot
bee-spot

hey avshalom if you see this, gif a bee exploding from too many poops

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

vaguely posted:

ahh possibly, whenever a lady comments on my clothes it's like 'nice skirt! :D' but I suppose if it's in anonymous note form and not face-to-face, and I guess focused on your warmth level rather than I CAN SEE YOUR TITS YOU FAT SLUT then yeah it could be a woman
I'll be honest if I see another lady out in cold weather with bare legs or whatever I get really concerned for her comfort and wellbeing (I don't say anything I just feel sad and chilly for a moment in sympathy) but I don't think a sweater really warrants comment

Same. I see girls not dressed for the weather all the time. This year, I saw one girl wearing leggings as pants and ballet flats and barely a coat. It was like -25 that day and I could perfectly see the outline of her butt in her thin leggings. I don't know how she wasn't shivering like mad.

The owner of my comic store always wears shorts. Even in the middle of winter, he will never wear full length pants. It's really weird how he seems to not feel the cold.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

vaguely posted:

hey avshalom if you see this, gif a bee exploding from too many poops

give the bee a constipated human face

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

vaguely posted:

oh marceline
why you so mean

Pick posted:

i'm not mean i'm a thousand years oooold and i just lost track of my mooooral cooooode

That's my line :mad:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

bees loved the gas tank of my old car so i played a prank on my friend by asking him to pop the lid for me and a bee came out. he never forgave me

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Nessa posted:

The owner of my comic store always wears shorts. Even in the middle of winter, he will never wear full length pants. It's really weird how he seems to not feel the cold.
I knew a guy who never wore a coat or jacket, only ever a shirt, and swore up and down that he just didn't feel the cold
I think it's some stupid macho thing

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

I would expect bees to not pee but produce uric paste like birds or lizards to conserve water, since they're bugs
Idk

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Pig Benis Disciple posted:

fyi buy sunblock before you get to the beach because they gouge the poo poo out of you

Thanks for the advice :) It's in my bag already. I got a 2nd degree burn after an hour and a half in mid-April last year so it's a necessity.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

vaguely posted:

I knew a guy who never wore a coat or jacket, only ever a shirt, and swore up and down that he just didn't feel the cold
I think it's some stupid macho thing

I used to do that and then realized being cold sucks??

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

Also a pee/poop combo paste saves weight compared to a dedicated pee bladder which is why birds do it, and I would imagine that'd also be important to flying insects? But again, idk

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Thora posted:

Thanks for the advice :) It's in my bag already. I got a 2nd degree burn after an hour and a half in mid-April last year so it's a necessity.

i have red hair so i have spf 80 sunblock i am a sunblock and sunburn expert

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Chiba City Blues posted:

i made this to turn into an avatar but no matter what i do, how many frames i delete, how much i compress it, how i resize it i cant get it below 100kb

there are so loving many colours, it's p. much impossible to do without it looking like dogshit but here?

e: of course the file-size jumped up once I saved them

maybe this one:

InvisibleMonkey fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Mar 26, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

WoodrowSkillson posted:

i have red hair

lmao

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Pick posted:

Last year and a good 10 years previous I wore 2 layered polarfleece. Then February hit and I said gently caress it and ordered a knee length down coat. I don't know how I would have gotten through this winter without it, I've worn it consistently since November this season.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Pick posted:

I don't wear a coat sometimes because I'm not going to flash freeze between the car and inside. Sure it's not pleasant, but I don't need to track another item that I'm just going to take off.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

^ don't listen to them. I have a thing for redheads :allears: I'm blonde/dark blonde/reddish highlights so I share your pain.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I just realized I could write a huge post about the excretory processes of insects but I don't have to

ha ha ha!

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

Carrying around a coat is annoying indoors and wearing thick sweaters and poo poo means you sweat to death in heated places most of the time
People are annoying when it comes to making assumptions about other people's lives and offering unwanted advice

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Upping the does of my meds today gotta go pick em up. Looking forward to seeing what it does at full strength now that I know Im not gonna go crazy on the smaller dose.

Tonight I'm making burritos.

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

Pick posted:

I just realized I could write a huge post about the excretory processes of insects but I don't have to

ha ha ha!

Trap failed
:saddowns:

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

I'm on the bus home and super nauseous
Gonna excrete puke all over my fellow travelers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pick posted:

ha ha ha!

PM me.

• Locked thread