Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

xbilkis posted:

"They yelled top 5, so they must have a sixth person on this side!"

Yeah they are absurdly over thinking it just like they did with Jeremiah's 'idol clue'. Everything Tony does is so idiotic and brilliant no one has any idea how to react

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'm really looking forward to this show evolving to the point where people don't expect strength to be an automatic individual immunity threat in a post-merge game. It hasn't been for several seasons now.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Everyone always thinks that the big guys have an advantage during the individual challenges, but it usually shakes out that they are bad at them because lots of them are body weight stuff.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

What is Sara's accent?

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
Spencer is crushing the social game, nobody sees him as a threat at all.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Tony yelling "top 5!" was hugely helpful for Sarah

Magna
Sep 3, 2007
Alexis doesn't even look like she's been roughing it on an island for two weeks or however long it has been.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Magna posted:

Alexis doesn't even look like she's been roughing it on an island for two weeks or however long it has been.

I'm about 90% sure that's because she just showed up on the island about two days ago.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

Magna posted:

she looks like a jury member

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
"It only takes one lie to lose my trust and you lied, like, a hundred times!" :downs:

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
I hope Jeff tells them the whole idol thing was a ruse.

Also, Alexis sounds and looks similar to Amy Acker.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

SteveVizsla posted:

Im gonna be pissed if he goes because of Tony
Really? It's just jeremiah

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

blue squares posted:

What is Sara's accent?

She's from Iowa

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Hahaha yessssss!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Alexis you dummy.

Jeremiah's face was amazing.

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

Tyree posted:

she looks like a jury member

:thurman:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Wow, Alexis didn't see that coming at all.

And she isn't even a jury member.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Alexis looks crushed.

Edit: And here come the tears.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

You got got Alexis...

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I would be totally fine with a Brains + Sarah final four.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Oh man I love Morgan's smug loving face.

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Really thought that was going to be a straight-forward Jeremiah vote out but I guess they telegraphed that too much

Feel bad for Alexis, she was actually playing hard and pretty well - don't think she made any big mistakes

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
loving hell my cbs feed went out just before he read the votes

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes

Poque posted:

Ehh that would mean a Pagonging. I'm hoping for some crazy shenanigans like a 1 brain, 1 beauty, 1 brawn in final three

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

Fast Luck posted:

Really? It's just jeremiah

He seems like a nice guy, he didn't do a thing to deserve getting screwed over that bad (if he had been voted out)

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Holy crap that preview

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Wow, that was a quick.

Edit: I'm beginning to think that this was the first time Alexis has been rejected.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

NO ONE WANTS TO DATE AN ALEXIS THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT TO THE MERGE! :qq:

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

Poque posted:

I like this mostly because it would end up with a Brains final 3. :getin:

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

loving hell my cbs feed went out just before he read the votes

1 vote Jeremiah, the rest Alexis

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Unmerciful posted:

Really thought that was going to be a straight-forward Jeremiah vote out but I guess they telegraphed that too much

Feel bad for Alexis, she was actually playing hard and pretty well - don't think she made any big mistakes
I was pretty sure it was gonna be Alexis, we already knew what Spencer thought of her. Yeah, though, she put in a good effort. Problem was, like Morgan said at tribal, they knew she had friends back with LJ & Jefra.

Preview: Sarah is going to get sucked back in by Tony haha. She's terrible.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

SteveVizsla posted:

He seems like a nice guy, he didn't do a thing to deserve getting screwed over that bad (if he had been voted out)

Yeah, Jeremiah got hosed. It's almost like Tony's done it before. :raise:

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Wow I felt really really bad after that Alexis thing - it was like a depressing and way less funny version of what Kat said

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll

JesusSinfulHands posted:

Ehh that would mean a Pagonging. I'm hoping for some crazy shenanigans like a 1 brain, 1 beauty, 1 brawn in final three

I don't think any alliances are really that tight at this point, so we very well may see that.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Ghostpilot posted:

Yeah, Jeremiah got hosed. It's almost like Tony's done it before. :raise:

I wouldnt be surprised if Tony was a crooked cop.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Pinterest Mom posted:

Oh man I love Morgan's smug loving face.

I loved that Morgan seemed to be stirring poo poo between the other two beauties for no real reason other than that she could. She really got the perfect break in the swap

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes

Unmerciful posted:

Wow I felt really really bad after that Alexis thing - it was like a depressing and way less funny version of what Kat said

Kat Edorsson ‏@KatEdorsson 2m
Yes Alexis, I will date you. #Survivor

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll

DurosKlav posted:

I wouldnt be surprised if Tony was a crooked cop.

Good point, he probably has experience with planting evidence.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

drat, I didn't much care one way or another about Alexis but she took that bad and I feel bad. It doesn't help that I don't really understand why they went her over Jeremiah. I mean, I guess they decided he'd be of value in another challenge? Or that Tony's clue play was a con? But Spencer was so overthinking and all over the map during that episode that he got me completely confused. Did the tribe really vote out Alexis because of his "sneaky women" thing?

I can't much defend Lindsay for quitting but I sympathize. Trish is loving terrible and I probably wouldn't trust myself around her either. I got the sense Jeff played that one on the "Brandon Hantz" strategy. If a player is saying they're worried what they'll do to another player then you best just ere on the side of caution. But seriously, a Trish is terrible. If you not only jump to rubbing salt in Lindsay's wound right after Cliff leaves but then rub it in after she's gone then you're pretty much a total rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Thinking was: Alexis has friends back there, Jeremiah doesn't, he's good at challenges, and for whatever reason the read people got on Alexis was that she was misrepresenting herself and was trying to play them

How excited was she to see LJ and Jefra still alive?

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Mar 27, 2014

• Locked thread