Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

HollisBrown posted:

Still looking to unload my Avid MBox Pro 3.

I'd like to get at least $325 shipped, I can't really do trades becuase I'm fundraising for an RME Fireface 800.

Last call on this before its EBay bound.

Great interface, good price, I hate Ebay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
1 more thing!

I totally forgot about this guitar hiding in the closet

An early 70's Applause AA-14

It has an aluminum fretboard!

In all seriousness it's not a bad guitar, sounds surprisingly decent and the action is actually very good. This would make a better than decent beginner guitar and people would ask you about it constantly.

I have no clue what it's worth but I'd trade it for cool pedals or sell it for like $125?

Hollis Brownsound fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Jul 1, 2014

poxin
Nov 16, 2003

Why yes... I am full of stars!
Some random things. Loop-Master 4 Looper w/Master Bypass (Strip), Cry Baby 535q Wah, Line 6 Guitar Port, and a Elastic strap so you can pretend you are buckethead.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

HollisBrown posted:

1 more thing!

I totally forgot about this guitar hiding in the closet

An early 70's Applause AA-14

It has an aluminum fretboard!

In all seriousness it's not a bad guitar, sounds surprisingly decent and the action is actually very good. This would make a better than decent beginner guitar and people would ask you about it constantly.

I have no clue what it's worth but I'd trade it for cool pedals or sell it for like $125?

What pedals are you looking for? I've been playing a ton of acoustic guitar lately but all I have is a pos Esteban guitar. It's the worst. If that's a good step up until I can grab something really nice I wouldn't mind giving it a go. Let me know :)

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Kilometers Davis posted:

What pedals are you looking for? I've been playing a ton of acoustic guitar lately but all I have is a pos Esteban guitar. It's the worst. If that's a good step up until I can grab something really nice I wouldn't mind giving it a go. Let me know :)

Umm anything really, I'm fairly pedal light these days. What do you have that you'd part with?

Also I'd really want to one over this before I trade it, right now there is a fair amount of buzzing, but I think that's because it's strung with incredibly light strings and there is no truss rod adjustment. So let me grab a pack of 11's or 12's, string it up and I'll make sure it's gonna be good to go for you.

Make no mistake, this was never an expensive guitar but like I said the action is pretty good and the sound is really surprisingly good.

Edit: Also there a cracks in the finish on the guitar that do not go through. Apparently that is extremely common with this guitar.

Just want to be as above board as possible

Hollis Brownsound fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Mar 3, 2014

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

poxin posted:

Some random things. Loop-Master 4 Looper w/Master Bypass (Strip), Cry Baby 535q Wah, Line 6 Guitar Port, and a Elastic strap so you can pretend you are buckethead.

How much for the looper?

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
Anyone have a BKP Aftermath neck? I'd prefer an uncovered black w/black bolts. Alternatively, I'd buy another Aftermath bridge 50mm and short legs. Again, preferably uncovered black w/black bolts.

I'll listen to any other BKP neck pups you might have for sale.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
ive got an epi valve jr combo rev 3
and an akai gx-266 reel to reel
can post/pm pix if anybodys interested

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Anyone ever shipped an instrument up to Canada from the US? Is there anything special I need to do regarding customs and poo poo from my end being the shipper in the US?

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Scarf posted:

Anyone ever shipped an instrument up to Canada from the US? Is there anything special I need to do regarding customs and poo poo from my end being the shipper in the US?

As far as I know, just pack it well and mark the customs forms honestly as far what it is and the value (amount paid for whatever it is, not necessarily appraised value) and you should be good to go. If they ask you to mark down that amount I recommend you refuse, as that could mean trouble for you as well as the recipient. As long as that's all accurate, it's on them to take care of taxes and other import bullshit.

E: The only other thing I can think of is if it contains exotic or endangered woods. You'll have to look that poo poo up because different countries have different policies relating to those.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

A while back there was someone selling a KP3, are you still selling whoever that was?

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
Anyone have a set of BKP Aftermaths, Warpigs, or other metal oriented BKP's for sale or trade?

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
Crosspostin'

WAFFLEHOUND posted:

Nobody happens to want one of these, do they?

edit: just turn your monitor upside down or something.

edit2: or any of these:

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Und wenn du lange in einen Schuh blickst, blickt der Schuh auch in dich hinein.
Anyone interested in a VOX Amplug Twin? It's new in the unopened box, already have one and received another as a gift. $30 shipped? Either that or I'd trade it + cash for a Tech21 VT Bass.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

himajinga posted:

Anyone interested in a VOX Amplug Twin? It's new in the unopened box, already have one and received another as a gift. $30 shipped? Either that or I'd trade it + cash for a Tech21 VT Bass.

I'm interested, but i've only been able to find one demo of it on youtube, and it isn't so great. Does it really sound like a twin?

I've tried the other Vox Amplugs, and they can emulate the AC30 crunch pretty good, but a small solid state gadget doing a good clean tube tone is something i'm kinda skeptical about.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
gone

Panterica fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Mar 13, 2014

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Und wenn du lange in einen Schuh blickst, blickt der Schuh auch in dich hinein.

ChocNitty posted:

I'm interested, but i've only been able to find one demo of it on youtube, and it isn't so great. Does it really sound like a twin?

I've tried the other Vox Amplugs, and they can emulate the AC30 crunch pretty good, but a small solid state gadget doing a good clean tube tone is something i'm kinda skeptical about.

I mean, it's not perfect, as it's mostly a practice tool, but I think it sounds good enough for jamming in my apartment late at night when I don't want to fire up Guitar Rig, and it "breaks up" well enough. My only gripe with it is that it doesn't have the reverb which is like 75% of the fun for me with a Twin.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
Matched pair of Winged C 6L6GC has very little use, <50 hours. Probably closer to 20 hours. $65 shipped to the Lower 48. I'm willing to ship internationally but shipping will extra.

(3) Electro-Harmonix 5U4GB - Brand new. $7.50 ea or $20 for all 3.

Panterica fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Mar 17, 2014

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
Is anyone looking for a Fractal MFC-101 Mark 3? I'm considering selling them separately or together as I really don't need the amp and cab modelling. My rig is pretty simple and the Axe is way more than I need. I'm hoping to get $800 + shipping for the MFC-101.

The MFC is brand new in an unopened box.

Update: Axe Fx has sold.

PIctures will be uploaded tonight.

Panterica fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Mar 17, 2014

Jotun
May 8, 2005

Come on, touch it. You know you want to.
Anybody have a Blueridge acoustic they might be interested in selling? I'm in the market for a new guitar and I'd love to get my hands on one of those bad boys, but availability around my immediate area seems kind of scarce. I'd be especially interested in tracking down a BG-160, BR-163/63AS, BR-160 or similar.

Also, pretty unrelated but I'm selling an MBox mini 3rd gen and POD 2.0 in case anyone's interested. Pics and details are in my SA Mart thread.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

HollisBrown posted:

Umm anything really, I'm fairly pedal light these days. What do you have that you'd part with?

Also I'd really want to one over this before I trade it, right now there is a fair amount of buzzing, but I think that's because it's strung with incredibly light strings and there is no truss rod adjustment. So let me grab a pack of 11's or 12's, string it up and I'll make sure it's gonna be good to go for you.

Make no mistake, this was never an expensive guitar but like I said the action is pretty good and the sound is really surprisingly good.

Edit: Also there a cracks in the finish on the guitar that do not go through. Apparently that is extremely common with this guitar.

Just want to be as above board as possible

Ahh man I missed this post, sorry! If you've still got it I'll post up a list of sorts for pedals tonight. I've got a boss (lol I know) metal zone, ce-5, rocktron zombie, a few crybabys, maxon od808 (i absolutely love this pedal but it's not on my current board so). Maybe willing to part with my green rhino or MXR cae wah. Basically let me know if any of that sounds cool to you or if there's anything else you're looking for. The guitar sounds really fun and I've been playing loads of acoustic lately so it never hurts to have a cool old one around.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Lemme ruminate on one of those pedals I might want, I don't want you to part with anything you're actively using.

In the meantime, any interest in a set of tele pups?

The caveat is that neck is missing a lead and I'm fairly certain I broke the wrap's connection to lead post.

They are vintage outputish, the bridge is around 6.22, the neck is a bit less, I can't remember exactly. I just ordered a new set of Bill Lawrence, I'm sick of dicking around with these. The Bridge should work perfectly and the neck would be a good project for someone to learn on (not me though)

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
I've posted this in SA-MART, and thought it wouldn't hurt to post it here.

This is an Egyptian Oud manufactured in the mid 2000's. I play Syrian/Iraqi ouds and bağlama. This is much larger, more ornate and definitely bassier oud than anything I've owned. I do prefer 11 string and 9 string ouds. The resonance on this is quite remarkable. Egyptian ouds being larger (25" across the bowl) and tuned (lowest to highest, in pairs) F-A-D-G-C-F (sometimes with a high G) it hold tunes. From an initial glance, this would appear to have mid-high action - this oud is actually quite easier to play. Egyptian oud's in particular are known for this and the slackness in string tension is the trick. That being considered, this oud would be considered to have quite low action for its type.

This is an all solid wood, spruce on the top, with a walnut back covered in mother-of-pearl. The case latches are broken, the latches being cheaply constructed - the case itself survived the trip from Port Said with whatever monster rats clawing at the top surface of it while it was in the hold.

I'd trade for any of the following - 11 string Syrian oud, a 5-6 string viola da gamba, a nice electric p-style bass and I absolutely love Telecasters. Also, cash offers. I'm really more interested in trades.

Overall length is 29" with a scale of 24 1/4".
High def shots here.

http://i.imgur.com/A1thRul.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/aHuUks5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RK1ijfY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IqPgsI2.jpg

booshi
Aug 14, 2004

:tastykake:||||||||||:tastykake:
I've been switching a bunch of guitars around so I have some spare things I'm looking to trade.

I got rid of an SG and picked up a Telecaster. I have a hard case for the SG and would like to trade it for a hard Telecaster case.

I also have a few spare pickups laying around: SD JB and Jazz pickups (both with plenty of lead, and the JB is pre-2003 so it doesn't have "Seymour Duncan" written on it. I also have a GFS Pro series 52 Tele neck pickup, as well as the stock pickups from my MIM Tele and my Agile if for some reason anyone just needs cheap pickups.

I'm looking for some pedals, even stupid cheap ones like Arion (I like to mod them) or any other pedals that you may want to get rid of (I'm good on OD, Fuzz, and distortion). I'd really love a tuner pedal for my pedalboard.

I'll update with pics (and impedance readings on the pickups) this afternoon as my phone needs to be replaced and I'm running out to do that later.

Thorpe
Feb 14, 2007

RELEASE THE KITTIES

booshi posted:

I've been switching a bunch of guitars around so I have some spare things I'm looking to trade.

I got rid of an SG and picked up a Telecaster. I have a hard case for the SG and would like to trade it for a hard Telecaster case.

I also have a few spare pickups laying around: SD JB and Jazz pickups (both with plenty of lead, and the JB is pre-2003 so it doesn't have "Seymour Duncan" written on it. I also have a GFS Pro series 52 Tele neck pickup, as well as the stock pickups from my MIM Tele and my Agile if for some reason anyone just needs cheap pickups.

I'm looking for some pedals, even stupid cheap ones like Arion (I like to mod them) or any other pedals that you may want to get rid of (I'm good on OD, Fuzz, and distortion). I'd really love a tuner pedal for my pedalboard.

I'll update with pics (and impedance readings on the pickups) this afternoon as my phone needs to be replaced and I'm running out to do that later.

I have a Korg pitchblack tuner pedal I'd trade for the JB if that suits your fancy. Also have a Joyo Vintage overdrive if you'd rather opt for that insteat

booshi
Aug 14, 2004

:tastykake:||||||||||:tastykake:

Thorpe posted:

I have a Korg pitchblack tuner pedal I'd trade for the JB if that suits your fancy. Also have a Joyo Vintage overdrive if you'd rather opt for that insteat

Yeah I'd be down for the JB for the Pitchblack. Mind snapping a quick photo? Here are some to show the JB w/o markings and how much lead is left. Also, the mounting ring is flat, since this used to be in an SG:

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

HollisBrown posted:

Lemme ruminate on one of those pedals I might want, I don't want you to part with anything you're actively using.

Sounds good man, no rush at all.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
I've got the following brand new pedals for sale:
MXR EVH 35th Anniversary Wah $190 + shipping, Flanger $190 + shipping, and Phaser $175 + shipping. There are only 1000 of each. They've never been used and only taken out of their boxes to photograph.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
WTB: Fractal Axe Fx Ultra or II. PM if you've got one available.

Thorpe
Feb 14, 2007

RELEASE THE KITTIES

booshi posted:

Yeah I'd be down for the JB for the Pitchblack. Mind snapping a quick photo? Here are some to show the JB w/o markings and how much lead is left. Also, the mounting ring is flat, since this used to be in an SG:

Cool! I'll snap some pictures tonight. Sorry for the delay, work has been crazy this week.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
gently caress, wrong thread.

MJP fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Mar 27, 2014

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
I'm looking for the following guitar pedals:

Eventide Space
EHX Cathedral
Fulltone OCD
Proco Rat
Boss CE-2
Marshall Supervibe
ZVEX Wooly Mammoth
anything Strymon

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Got a fuzz to trade for the Rat?
(edit, assuming you want to). It's the newest version, rarely used, I seem to recall I have some special power adaptor too.

Another edit:
I've got an AVRI '62 Jag I'd love to trade for an AVRI Jazzmaster, or sell at a goon discount:
https://reverb.com/item/93986-fender-avri-jaguar-62-ice-blue-metallic

Remulak fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Mar 27, 2014

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
FS: Caparison TAT II Dark Night. This is a very rare finish with a very limited production run. They made 30 TAT and 30 TAT II. It's in excellent condition with only a few scratches. The pickups in this guitar were wired hot just like a Les Paul. This was done by the previous owner.
There are a few scratches on it. There's an indentation near the bridge, some pick scratches, 2 scratches on the end of the headstock, and one on the headstock below the letter "p".

I'm looking to get $1900 + shipping. No trades. I'll ship internationally but it'll be very expensive (especially to Asia or Australia). I'm located in Rutland, VT. PM if you're interested.

I bought a calibrated set of Warpigs to install, but never did as they haven't arrived yet. Nick, from the Axe Palace, sent me an email saying they'll be here soon. I'll sell the TAT II and Warpigs for $2100 + shipping. Specs on the Warpigs:
53mm, short legs, 2 conductor, black w/black bolts.

TAT II Dark Night with Hard Case: Specifications
Neck Joint: Neck Through Body, 15 degree headstock with Devil's Tail "Through And Through" Logo/White Binding
Machine Heads: Gotoh SG381-07 H.A.P
Neck Material: Hard Maple Fingerboard Material: Ebony fretboard. Body Wood: Alder TAT Shape with custom Dark Night limited finish, Gotoh-Cosmo black HW
Neck Scale: 648mm (25 1/2 inch.), Nut Width: 42mm, Caparison neck grip, 24 Jumbo Frets on Ebony fretboard
Nut: Schaller R2, 42mm, Position Inlay: Clock
Bridge: Schaller S-FRT II, Whammy bar.
Pickups: Neck Position: Caparison PH-F, Bridge Position: Caparison PH-R
Controls: Master Volume(CTS), 3Way Toggle Switch, Master Tone with Neck Pickup and Bridge
Tuning: Standard
Caparison Guitar case included

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

This is going to sound weird/stupid/dumb and probably won't get any responses but whatever. I want to buy the insides of your Baja Telecaster; specifically the pickups and the switching system (and if you want to throw in your pickguard and your output jack that is also cool). I don't want the guitar itself, I just want to put the electronics inside of my Highway One but with the S-1 switching, the scarcity of the Twisted Tele and Broadcaster pickups, and how common the Baja is, it's just cheaper to do it like this.

It's a longshot but hey maybe someone is planning on gutting their Tele and wants to sell it to me instead of parting it out.

e: Never mind, found one~

Declan MacManus fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Mar 30, 2014

Thorpe
Feb 14, 2007

RELEASE THE KITTIES

booshi posted:

Finally got some pictures! Sorry for the delay, work was insane this week. Heres a gallery of a bunch of photos of the pedal. I gigged with it for awhile, so it does have some scratches and whatnot but everything works as it should. The 9 volt battery door is still openable even with the velcro on the bottom.

http://imgur.com/a/VwRH7 Is the gallery

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Chomp chomp chomp...We have the legendary Magic Beans
Goon Made Wallets
Looking for a ditto looper.

Will trade boss ce-5 chorus pedal and cash.

philkop fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Mar 31, 2014

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Any interest in a Teese RMC3 wah? Old model with all of the dipswitches and option controls on the inside. The pot might need to be cleaned or replaced because it has an audible hiccup in the middle of the sweep. I emailed Geoff Teese about having it replaced years ago but he said I would have to send the whole pedal to him because his pots are special and he doesn't want to just sell them individually or something. Too much effort, and now I'm happy with another wah. Could easily be swapped with a Hot Pot or something similar. Asking $150.

Looks exactly like this (not my photos):

I've also got a set of gold-cover Gibson Classic 57s (braided 2-lead) that I don't really have any use for. Pulled from my 07 Reverse V and replaced with zebra Classic 57s for purely aesthetic reasons. Asking $175 for the pair.

Edit: And if anybody wants a flute, I have a Yamaha YFL-225S that I picked up a while back with the intention of learning how to play, never did. Has a small dent on the mouthpiece and might need some TLC but if anyone wants it for $100, it's yours. Looks like this (not my picture):

If there's interest in photos I can post them in a day or two, currently don't have my camera handy. Reply to this thread or PM me if you have plat.

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Mar 31, 2014

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Selling my Jet City 50 watt combo. Looking for $450 + shipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

Declan MacManus posted:

Selling my Jet City 50 watt combo. Looking for $450 + shipping.
Where are you located?