Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I also don't get why you would care about that, stupid societal pressure to conform to western beauty-standards

e: anti-patriarchy snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

Pig Benis Disciple posted:

take a shower every day, its gross and you stink

That's what I'm saying, I do shower every day. I just have yet to today, despite wanting to this morning.

Maybe I'll pull the alarm and get under the chemical shower in lab, that'll be refreshing I bet

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
ladies will be catty about anything even cooch hair

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Jetsetlemming posted:

That's what I'm saying, I do shower every day. I just have yet to today, despite wanting to this morning.

Maybe I'll pull the alarm and get under the chemical shower in lab, that'll be refreshing I bet

wake up, shower, leave house. this is some sesame street level stuff dude

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
cool contribution to the lady-thread, grody guy

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

wake up, shower, leave house. this is some sesame street level stuff dude

Look at this lady being catty

I slept through my alarm because I'm sick I already mentioned that jeez

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

take a shower every day, its gross and you stink

I sit at a desk all day, I do not stink and I shower every 2 days. Showering every day is bad for your skin and hair (except after exercise).

vaguely posted:

ugh jesus no
why does anyone have to get literally up in anyone else's business
loving judging each other on how much cooch hair we've got

I was judging the method of removal since it sounds horrendous, not the fact she was removing it.

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

I had a boyfriend who was extremely catty about not shaving. If I dared bare my legs without shaving them he'd point and ask me if I really thought I could "get away" with that. "Do you really think people won't notice?"

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Best Tasting! posted:

I had a boyfriend who was extremely catty about not shaving. If I dared bare my legs without shaving them he'd point and ask me if I really thought I could "get away" with that. "Do you really think people won't notice?"

wowww, good job no longer being with him, he sounds like a dick

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

Shannonmcn posted:

I sit at a desk all day, I do not stink and I shower every 2 days. Showering every day is bad for your skin and hair (except after exercise).
Why's that, I've never heard anyone claim that about skin, only hair.
Thin weak hair sounds like such a pain, much like fair skin. I'm glad I have rough red skin and thick curly hair, because it makes me resistant to poo poo like "cleaning too much" and "sunburn"
Sorry to all Irish people you guys got a bad lot from skin genetics that makes you allergic to the sun and idolized by racists

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Shannonmcn posted:

I was judging the method of removal since it sounds horrendous, not the fact she was removing it.
no I meant it's weird that she would get weird at you haha
I would not wax my ladybits either, seems unnecessary

glad you tossed that jerkface, BT, dude was out of line

vaguely fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Apr 4, 2014

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Best Tasting! posted:

holy poo poo what an rear end in a top hat

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Best Tasting! posted:

King of Wankertown.

I had a similar specimen who used to ask why I couldn't make more of an effort like all the other girls when I wanted to wear tights to a club instead of fake-tan.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Shannonmcn posted:

King of Wankertown.

I had a similar specimen who used to ask why I couldn't make more of an effort like all the other girls when I wanted to wear tights to a club instead of fake-tan.
ewwww fake tan ew ew ew
kids at school thought I was a goth just because I didn't cover myself in fake tan
so glad I left to live in a city where there are normal people who do not feel the need to cover their entire body in goop all the time

vaguely fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Apr 4, 2014

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Women's Rights? posted:

holy poo poo what an rear end in a top hat

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

He was a total dillhole and I consider him dumping him the final step of my transformation into an adult with functioning self-esteem and worth.

I generally shower every other day too. I also only use conditioner for the most part, although i still occasionally need to kind of reset with shampoo. My hair is way nicer, and so is my skin, which I hadn't expected. I guess it was getting dried out by the shampoo as it rinsed away.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

vaguely posted:

ewwww fake tan ew ew ew
I grew up in Essex, the UK centre of the orange people phenomenon, and kids at school thought I was a goth just because I didn't cover myself in fake tan
so glad I left to live in a city where there are normal people who do not feel the need to cover their entire body in goop all the time

i knew a few british/uk girls in spain and they all were orange or red depending on whether they tried to sunbathe by the river, and it was funny to explain to them who kenny powers was

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
I'm too much of a baby to give up shampoo because what if my hair gets gross and dirty and greasy :ohdear:

I'm also sensitive to it because I was the smelly chick who showered once a week in middle school and I got picked on a lot (for some crazy reason!!!) so now I'm majorly vigilant about making sure my hair is clean. And it just won't feel clean without shampoo.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
When I had long hair it was such a hassle to wash and dry, if I tried skipping more than one day it would just get all unhappy & limp. Now I condition it every other day and maybe wash with shampoo once a week, boom, done.

e: ok, styling it does cost more effort, but that's mostly because I am lazy

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

vaguely posted:

ewwww fake tan ew ew ew
I grew up in Essex, the UK centre of the orange people phenomenon, and kids at school thought I was a goth just because I didn't cover myself in fake tan

Tan also smells disgusting. AND, knew a guy who had hand/arm/boob tan prints on his bedroom wall from loving a girl against the white paint. They had to paint over it because it wouldn't come off.
I have to get my photo taken with a girl I know tomorrow who is always plastered in the stuff and I am the palest pale person. I'll try and show you a comparison tomoz, it's hilarious.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Showering is overrated lets just marinate in our own sweat.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I'm naturally tan so fake-tan is very 'lol, white people' to me

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

Women's Rights? posted:

I'm too much of a baby to give up shampoo because what if my hair gets gross and dirty and greasy :ohdear:

I'm also sensitive to it because I was the smelly chick who showered once a week in middle school and I got picked on a lot (for some crazy reason!!!) so now I'm majorly vigilant about making sure my hair is clean. And it just won't feel clean without shampoo.

I definitely felt the same way, it took a while to work up the nerve to switch. But even sulfate-free stuff was drying my hair out like crazy, so I guess I got desperate enough to ditch it. The first time I used the conditioner on it's own I really assumed my hair was going to be gross and heavy, but it was the exact opposite. And now my hair can go much longer without becoming greasy.

If you think shampoo is working for you and not turning your hair into a brittle bird's nest, I wouldn't sweat continuing to use it. Conditioner only doesn't work for some people. But I might suggest giving it a shot if part of you is tempted.

edit: wow I am bad at phone posting

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Al Borland posted:

Showering is overrated lets just marinate in our own sweat.

I honestly hate showering. It's nice enough when I'm in there but drying my hair is 15 minutes of pure hate afterwards. Sorry you sweat so much friend.

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

Shannonmcn posted:

Tan also smells disgusting. AND, knew a guy who had hand/arm/boob tan prints on his bedroom wall from loving a girl against the white paint. They had to paint over it because it wouldn't come off.
That's like the trashiest thing I've ever heard lmao

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Jetsetlemming posted:

That's like the trashiest thing I've ever heard lmao

That's not even the trashiest thing that dude has done.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Shannonmcn posted:

That's not even the trashiest thing that dude has done.

ooo oooo details!

*lies down on stomach doing :allears: and casually swinging legs:

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
I would also like more stories of the Trashiest Man Ever

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

He hosed a girl, brought her home, let her think they were a couple so he could continue loving her then decided he didn't want to anymore and hid whenever she came over from then on. She insisted in coming in one day so he hid in another guy's bedroom while she cried on the sofa about how she thought she might be "coming on too strong" and couldn't understand what she did wrong. Another one of the guys had to console her then drive her home at 2 in the morning.

edit: He also half-faked his South African accent because it made him better with girls (he moved here when he was 4, he should have no accent) which isn't trashy, just ridiculous.

teenytinymouse fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Mar 27, 2014

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

WOW that is awful. Hiding from someone? Like you're in kindergarten?

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
wow, what a dickhead

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Shannonmcn posted:

He hosed a girl, brought her home, let her think they were a couple so he could continue loving her then decided he didn't want to anymore and hid whenever she came over from then on. She insisted in coming in one day so he hid in another guy's bedroom while she cried on the sofa about how she thought she might be "coming on too strong" and couldn't understand what she did wrong. Another one of the guys had to console her then drive her home at 2 in the morning.

edit: He also half-faked his South African accent because it made him better with girls (he moved here when he was 4, he should have no accent) which isn't trashy, just ridiculous.

lol this dude owns

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Shannonmcn posted:

that guy is super loving trashy
that poor girl :(

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

He was kinda pretty and his accent was nice so he got away with so much. I tried to look for a photo but he deleted his FB and now his LinkedIn profile I checked instead will show him I was looking at him and that makes me feel weird so you can't have one.

He also had no sense of personal space, at all. Like, will eat your food and drink from your bottle.

IN HIS DEFENSE He held me up one night and even ballroom danced with me around a lovely club to cheer me up when my friends disappeared so...

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
goddamn pretty goons poo poo ain't natural

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

i like women with shaved legs but its not a big deal really though i would shave my own in a trade situation to obtain said shaved legs

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Shannonmcn posted:

I honestly hate showering. It's nice enough when I'm in there but drying my hair is 15 minutes of pure hate afterwards. Sorry you sweat so much friend.

I don[t' sweat that much :gonk: hoping that wasn't directed to me I was just joking.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

showers feel fantastic why would you NOT want to shower every morning

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

WoodrowSkillson posted:

showers feel fantastic why would you NOT want to shower every morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

I am glad I'm not the only person who showers every other day, unless I'm particularly sweaty or something.

• Locked thread