Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MohawkSatan
Dec 20, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Does anyone have technomancers? In specific I need a teenage guy with bright clothing who hacks computers with his mind. Asian looking is a bonus. Pretty please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

MohawkSatan posted:

Does anyone have technomancers? In specific I need a teenage guy with bright clothing who hacks computers with his mind. Asian looking is a bonus. Pretty please?

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Plants are the best ergo Sylvari=Best
Does anyone have a shadowrun female troll that's up to her gills in cyberware?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The least embarrassing outfit in the show rears its pristine head.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

homerlaw posted:

Does anyone have a shadowrun female troll that's up to her gills in cyberware?

Cryophage fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Mar 28, 2014

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!

Nostromo_ posted:

I hope to gently caress this isn't the same person I think it is:

Same age, same general location... :smith:

Whatever it was that made him up and leave the gaming community so suddenly and mysteriously, I can only imagine. But, he will be missed by the community that he left behind.

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Yeah it's probably Tramp. That sucks,

http://skylandgames.wordpress.com/2013/02/18/the-strange-case-of-dave-a-trampier/

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

oh holy gently caress

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Barudak posted:

I like his new outfit better :wiggle:

Wow. Went and checked out the source and just. Daaaaaaang.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Barudak posted:

And that's even with the back- and rear end-mounted keyboards.

Ah, no X and Z classes? Of course, the only one I can think of is Zealot. X's a much harder thing to find, maybe Xenagogue (a guide) or Xeer (a Somalian elder-turned-mediator)?

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

X is for Xena.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
I've got a level 12 Jester, and a level 18 Youngster in my party. Who else do we need to make a balanced group for our campaign?

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
There's also no H, L, or S.

Why no love for D&D's classic Hierophant, Legionnaire, and Spymaster classes?

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

HitTheTargets posted:

There's also no H, L, or S.

Why no love for D&D's classic Hierophant, Legionnaire, and Spymaster classes?

There's no W, either, now that I look at it again. There's only 18 letters depicted, out of 26.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
From their Tumblr, here are the planned other letters but it was mostly just a goofy one-off so they're not gonna get completed any time soon.

Meanwhile: it's confirmed that Dave Trampier passed away on March 24, 2014. Post hot Wormys and the best Trampiers you got!

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Some seriously cool art over here.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

In the tradition of "The Only Fantasy Map You'll Ever Need", RPGNet is applying the concept to sci-fi now.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

DrSunshine posted:

I've got a level 12 Jester, and a level 18 Youngster in my party. Who else do we need to make a balanced group for our campaign?

Depends, does your youngster look like she's being crucified?

Beardless
Aug 12, 2011

I am Centurion Titus Polonius. And the only trouble I've had is that nobody seem to realize that I'm their superior officer.
I need a human male archer, ideally somewhat celtic in appearance. Bonus points if the background is wintery. Right now this is the best I've got:

BrotherAdso
May 22, 2008

stat rosa pristina nomine
nomina nuda tenemus
Let's see archers that are kinda sorta celtic

some of these fit the theme of the campaign I think you're asking about better than others...

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Loves his bizzaro proportions though.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Majuju posted:

Meanwhile: it's confirmed that Dave Trampier passed away on March 24, 2014. Post hot Wormys and the best Trampiers you got!
:(

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

she is pissed

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i'd be too if my posture was that hosed

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Alouicious posted:

i'd be too if my posture was that hosed

:drat:

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Street Samurai

http://harveyjames.tumblr.com/post/64210987088/portrait-of-my-friend-zak-mccune-comics-by-this

fleshy echidna
Apr 11, 2010
Huh, I've always wanted an accurate portrayal of Hiro Protagonist.

Also because snow crash is loving awesome.

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Looking for a character. Half Elf / Elf / Human Avenger for the Raven Queen. Double axe preferred but mostly raven and dark stuff.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

jimcunningham posted:

Looking for a character. Half Elf / Elf / Human Avenger for the Raven Queen. Double axe preferred but mostly raven and dark stuff.

Not sure what these are from exactly. Is there a Raven Clan in L5R?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

fleshy echidna posted:

Also because snow crash is loving awesome.

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thx Axe Cop!

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
The Japanese cover to Snow Crash is still probably the best Hiro Protagonist pic out there.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

I would read the gently caress out of a Snow Crash manga drawn in that style.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Don't know if you can help, but I'm looking for a creepy or serious looking wheelchair using male who appears either late teens or early 20's. Japanese looking a bonus, but creepy definitely the key. All I can find is girls who fit the mould, so unless anyone has any ideas I might have to rewrite the character.

clockworkjoe
May 31, 2000

Rolled a 1 on the random encounter table, didn't you?
New gear for 1920s Call Of Cthulhu games

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Nice world you've got here. Shame if anything were to happen to it.

jimcunningham posted:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

I am looking for an MTG creature that was posted in this thread at one point. It was very white, but had red/bleeding flesh/skin, and wore some kind of fan-like head-garment/adornment. I think its MTG color was black (despite being white in the art) or black/white. It was really disturbing and weird-looking, but I completely forgot what it was called. Also, it was probably from one of the recenter decks.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

DrSunshine posted:

I am looking for an MTG creature that was posted in this thread at one point. It was very white, but had red/bleeding flesh/skin, and wore some kind of fan-like head-garment/adornment. I think its MTG color was black (despite being white in the art) or black/white. It was really disturbing and weird-looking, but I completely forgot what it was called. Also, it was probably from one of the recenter decks.
This?

if so, knock the "l" off the end of the URL to get an even bigger version. Good ol' Elesh Norn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

DrSunshine posted:

This one?

Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite

e;fb

Some other art from the Phyrexia block:

Cryophage fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Mar 31, 2014