Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

Fucks sake Tony. You were meant to stop this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

all good, good night

JamesieAB
Nov 5, 2005

quote:

Five planes have spotted "objects" in the new area of the Indian Ocean being searched for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, Australian officials say.

The sightings would need confirmation by ship, possibly on Saturday, the Australian Maritime Safety Authority (Amsa) said in a statement.

Earlier it was announced the search would now focus on an area 1,100km (700 miles) north-east of the previous zone.

Announced on the BBC.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

yeah I really haven't heard anything definitive myself either.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

They're never going to find this thing, are they

Sir Cornelius
Oct 30, 2011

FlamingLiberal posted:

They're never going to find this thing, are they

Nope, but they might find Amelia Earhart.

Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

Search planes have spotted a total of 146 726 objects in the ocean and Malaysian search boats are going through the area as we speak. According to Malaysian and Cambodian parliament as well as the prime minister of Australia, these are "almost certainly" from MH370.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Bolivar posted:

Search planes have spotted a total of 146 726 objects in the ocean and Malaysian search boats are going through the area as we speak. According to Malaysian and Cambodian parliament as well as the prime minister of Australia, these are "almost certainly" from MH370.

LOL

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
The story they don't want you to read

http://www.mydailyinformer.com/roth...ood-in-his-way/

quote:

Illuminati member, Rothschild, is believed to have exploited the airliner to gain full Patent Rights of an incredible KL-03 micro-chip. The US technological company, Freescale Semiconductor, who shared its rights with Rothschild, had twenty senior members on board who had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar system’s the day before the plane went missing.

Four days after the flight MH370 disappear, semiconductor patent was approved by the U.S. patent office patent is divided in parts of 20% between five starters. One of the owners is the company itself, Freescale Semiconductor, Austin, Texas (USA), and the other four Chinese employees of the company: Peidong Wang, Zhijun Chen, Cheng and Li Ying Zhijong, all the Suzhou City. And they all passengers of Malaysia Airlines plane disappeared on March 8, according Eternity.”

Drape Culture
Feb 9, 2010

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.

The End.

My new favorite thing is watching "experts" who claimed the first set of objects could be nothing else other than pieces of MH370 try to backpedal.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Sounds legit

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Bolivar posted:

Whats the deal with floating airline food?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

7thBatallion posted:

Man, this is the most boring game of hide and seek ever. Let's ditch that loser and play some Street Fighter II.

I found the plane, its in Street Fighter II

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

How could Freescale Semiconductor board a plane is what I'm wondering....somethings not adding up here.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

quote:

'Objects seen' in new plane search

Big loving deal, I see objects all the time. I'm looking at at least a dozen right now.

Skipjack
Sep 11, 2007

I prefer a quiet station,
thank you.

It happens not to be the area where the plane wreckage was dispersed. We know where it is. Its in the area around the search zone and east, west, south and north somewhat.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I've been friending "People You May Know" on Facebook all day, and it still don't know anyone on this plane. Advice please! TIA

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

According to those new maps they were WAY off. Some cartographer screwed up big time.

Bolivar posted:

They have found so much unrelated trash floating out there. Someone should really clean that stuff up and pay a hefty fine.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

CNN tried to rent an actual 777 for the news
Because that would be useful... because reasons?

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Spaced God posted:

Because that would be useful... because reasons?

Live-action reenactments demonstrating all the possible theories of what really happened that mysterious night. They could also recreate all those accidents where we know what happened like Air France Flight 447.

PS I thought it was stupid that CNN wouldn't show the actual simulation of what happens when one of those runs out of fuel.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Zogo posted:

PS I thought it was stupid that CNN wouldn't show the actual simulation of what happens when one of those runs out of fuel.

I'm upset they didn't get the plane. I wanted them to spend millions on a stupid segment no one would watch cause CNN is dying.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Al Borland posted:

I'm upset they didn't get the plane. I wanted them to spend millions on a stupid segment no one would watch cause CNN is dying.
That would have been some classic TV

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
they should sell 239 tickets to be on the re-enactment flight

"this time we're filming it"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It's gonna be so awesome when this plane lands at Ohare or something and is like "What's the big deal?"

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

redshirt posted:

It's gonna be so awesome when this plane lands at Ohare or something and is like "What's the big deal?"

That's a hell of a glide ratio

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Any new news?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

SweetKarma posted:

Any new news?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Guys, really, its gone.

evensevenone
May 12, 2001
Glass is a solid.

SweetKarma posted:

Any new news?

The plane crashed, everyone is dead.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

SweetKarma posted:

Any new news?

The Rothschilds did it to obtain a semiconductor

maxidious
Sep 25, 2007

Meh
Anyone know if the mangosteen is still edible after 2 weeks soaked with salt water?

Also, have they found the mangosteen yet?

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

hahaha

Warrahooyaargh
Sep 15, 2007
Oh the mundanity

Zogo posted:

Live-action reenactments demonstrating all the possible theories of what really happened that mysterious night. They could also recreate all those accidents where we know what happened like Air France Flight 447.

At one point on 9/11 Channel 4 in the UK showed a simulated pilot's eye view of one of the planes heading towards the WTC. :stare:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 12 minutes!

Kim Jong Un: Juche Detective

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Warrahooyaargh posted:

At one point on 9/11 Channel 4 in the UK showed a simulated pilot's eye view of one of the planes heading towards the WTC. :stare:

like a million eighth graders did this in flight simulator too

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

theflyingexecutive posted:

like a million eighth graders did this in flight simulator too

I always thought it would be kinda cool if there was a flight sim with a really detailed building physics model where the goal was to re-enact 9/11 and see if you could cause as much damage as they did in real life. Sorta like JFK Reloaded.

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is

SweetKarma posted:

Any new news?

Breaking News: Objects have been spotted in the sea.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Bold Robot posted:

I always thought it would be kinda cool if there was a flight sim with a really detailed building physics model where the goal was to re-enact 9/11 and see if you could cause as much damage as they did in real life. Sorta like JFK Reloaded.

Do you get to plant the controlled explosives beforehand?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

CactusWeasle posted:

Breaking News: Objects have been spotted in the sea.

CNN Breaking News: A plane will not work in water

• Locked thread