Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

poopkitty posted:

Me and my daughter IRL.

You should cut your nails.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Avshalom posted:

portals portals i made something for u

I need one. Or two. They can hide on the couch as cushions if the landlord visits.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Schmetterling posted:

You should cut your nails.

They are weapons. I need them.

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

GNU Order posted:

Pasta White is PEOPLE!!!

Which people? Cos they're delicious when ground to a powder and used to make a cheesy sauce.

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

poopkitty posted:

They are weapons. I need them.

Does everyone in the navy get weaponised nails?

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Also, everyone is asleep on the other side of the world so I can post as many times in a row as I want

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Schmetterling posted:

Does everyone in the navy get weaponised nails?

It's a specialized skill set. Only the most Elite.

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

poopkitty posted:

It's a specialized skill set. Only the most Elite.

And the most fuzziest

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Schmetterling posted:

Is that a real animal? What is it?
it's a grey fox and a grey foxlet :3:

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Schmetterling posted:

Which people? Cos they're delicious when ground to a powder and used to make a cheesy sauce.

It's made from people who stand in the middle of the aisle in a grocery store.

If you stand around there for too long, sleeper agents scoop you up and take you to the back to be processed.

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Avshalom posted:

it's a grey fox and a grey foxlet :3:

That fox babby has such an anthropomorphic face, it's so weird

GNU Order posted:

It's made from people who stand in the middle of the aisle in a grocery store.

If you stand around there for too long, sleeper agents scoop you up and take you to the back to be processed.

:ohdear:

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
Good morning, ladies. I've been helping my parents prepare for a big move and it's been sort of like an episode of Hoarders but with 30 years of collected art & antiques. And both me and my bro were born and raised in that house, so it is w e i r d.
But on the plus side I found a bunch of pictures and embarrassing stuff from my youth.

Check out this 90s realness:

:D

e: it is part of an extremely uncomfortable 'photo-shoot' from me and my friend where we put on different yet equally funny outfits and try to look sexy, omg teenagers.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

InvisibleMonkey posted:

Good morning, ladies. I've been helping my parents prepare for a big move and it's been sort of like an episode of Hoarders but with 30 years of collected art & antiques. And both me and my bro were born and raised in that house, so it is w e i r d.
But on the plus side I found a bunch of pictures and embarrassing stuff from my youth.

e: it is part of an extremely uncomfortable 'photo-shoot' from me and my friend where we put on different yet equally funny outfits and try to look sexy, omg teenagers.

I kind of miss the 90's. I pretty much stopped trying to fashion in 1996 and I've been catching up only recently.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
my buzz started to wear off so I took a nap
and I won't get impulse-drunk on whatever's in the garage for another 6-12 months

Avshalom posted:

drunk on ladyposts Smirnoff Ice

high on life
Fixed (it was that or warm boxed white wine)

this is a very good portrait of every dude I've ever been sexually interested in

InvisibleMonkey posted:

this is amazing. I had that exact same hair color/style/everything at one point

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I became more & more alt/grunge /punk during those years. There's a picture made a year or two later where I'm wearing a bondage-collar, a sex pistols tee, and have green/blue hair, lol.
My boyfriend has been delighted with these, especially when he discovered I looked like a confused, fat buddha as a baby.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Fabulist posted:

this is amazing. I had that exact same hair color/style/everything at one point

Right? It is peak 1999.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

InvisibleMonkey posted:

a goddess

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
ladythread i'm not sure you're ready to see this photo of me

but

if you're wondering, those are rainbow treefrogs on my shirt. i drew dragons and did karate after school and wanted to be a vet

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
Haha, yessss. Light jeans & tie-dye are def part of the 90s uniform.

e: I found a lot of drawings of horses & sharks. I also brought home a 1st prize trophy for ~dressage that I won in 1997 that I will proudly display.

InvisibleMonkey fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Mar 29, 2014

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
having a friend who's obsessed with lucid dreaming and wants to tell you aaaaaall about it has to be some circle of hell

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

InvisibleMonkey posted:

I am like 100% certain there was a Sarah Michelle Gellar photoshoot for buffy in this exact outfit

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

Avshalom posted:

if you're wondering, those are rainbow treefrogs on my shirt. i drew dragons and did karate after school and wanted to be a vet

Awww you look like my bff from elementary school :3:

P_T_S
Aug 28, 2009

I'm late for Tim Tam chat, but the international grocery by me jacked the price up to $12 for a box. They're really good, but poo poo. They taste like non minty thin mints in rectangular sandwich form with chocolate cream filling for the unfamiliar.

Also, why would you advertise "available in petite & tall" for an item on your website if all the petite & tall sizes have been sold out? Stop making me click hopefully!

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

y'all can check me out in my sweet wizard hat

just to be clear, that is not a halloween picture. i just liked that hat

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I used to leave the house with a plastic sword and scabbard whole wearing shorts and winter boots

Im still pretty sure thats cooler than you

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

i was a terrible terrible dork child

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
nerd wizard

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
I am a terrible dork adult and would not have it any other way :toot:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
All of these child/teenager pictures are amazing. Next time I'm at my parents' house, I'm going to have to see if any of mine survive. I didn't really "get" makeup at the time, but I liked wearing it, so I kind of resembled a panda in obnoxious clothing. And my hair was about half an inch long, because in my teenage mind chopping all my hair off was a good way to get my boyfriend to break up with me without having to hurt his feelings :downs:

Went to the farmers' market in the pouring rain, my reward is a biscuit sandwich with roasted pears, maple butter and arugula. It'll be good fuel for sitting around playing video games all day long

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

Thora posted:

I am a terrible dork adult and would not have it any other way :toot:

I should have ended my statement with "and not much has changed."

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Best Tasting! posted:

y'all can check me out in my sweet wizard hat

just to be clear, that is not a halloween picture. i just liked that hat

hahaha awesome.

Morning lady thread.

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

I am drunk and playing civ v. Such excitement. I can't even misspell my words to let you know how fun this is cps my phone wk try me. Aww my phone is helping now by letting me misspell stuff. Thanks phone.

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Those are all good nineties fashions. Young me would have been your friend.

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

We Aussies must seem very naughty to you yanks. Staying up all night, being drunk for breakfast.

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

I promise it's half past midnight here.

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

Schmetterling posted:

I am drunk and playing civ v. Such excitement. I can't even misspell my words to let you know how fun this is cps my phone wk try me. Aww my phone is helping now by letting me misspell stuff. Thanks phone.

I'm playing civ 5 too, but I am not drunk and it is morning. What country are you?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Schmetterling posted:

We Aussies must seem very naughty to you yanks. Staying up all night, being drunk for breakfast.

Being drunk for breakfast is sometimes really fun, though. Bloody marys are the best.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Ive been meaning to grab civ 5 but then always end up playing galciv2 when the urge strikes me

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

gently caress I forgt about the worlds fair. And I'm the one that proposed it.

Best Tasting! posted:

I'm playing civ 5 too, but I am not drunk and it is morning. What country are you?

I'm trying Greece. It's super easy to be friends with everyone and just forget about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Crow Jane posted:

Being drunk for breakfast is sometimes really fun, though. Bloody marys are the best.

That's tomato juice and vodka essentially right? I had some at a cocktail class and it was a bit weird. One night when we were already pissed I made my bf a ghetto Bloody Mary using diluted tomato sauce and chilli flakes. And imitation vodka :D he drank it. He is a good bf

• Locked thread