Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I hope somebody gets eaten tomorrow

by people and not walkers :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mexcillent
Dec 6, 2008
I bet Rick doesn't get to Terminus.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

boom boom boom posted:

I'm hoping for the deaths of Rick, Maggie and Daryl.

Maggie's too cute to die :ohdear:

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Point: Some hints on the finale from Rick's actor on NY Post.

Counterpoint: NY Post is generally the US version of the Daily Mail, so... grain of salt.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I want Glenn to die. He's cheated death too many times and escapes at the last minute, he seems invincible. I would like him to just get bit finally

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I want Darryl to die. He's cheated death too many times and escapes at the last minute, he seems invincible. I would like him to just get bit finally
Fixed. As cool as he was and is, he's gotten boring in his resilience (I think him taking out the tank after using a walker as a shield and him not dying in the past few episodes were the final straws), and I've realized that I won't actually quit the show if he gets killed off.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Ooh you're right.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
It seems so easy to just get bit by accident no matter how resilient you are. Like by a zombie with a broken back lying in the grass or something

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Ooh you're right.

No, you were. Glenn needs to go, bad.

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

The problem is you can no longer use 'black character gets 2 lines of dialogue in one episode - will die later' as a guide.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Blue Raider posted:

No, you were. Glenn needs to go, bad.

I do feel like Glenn takes way more stupid risks than Darryl

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Zombie in a well oh no problem just put me in the well too lol

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Bob Tyrese and Sasha will all die because this show cannot have any colored people, it's set in stone.

E: Glenn also did everything in that loving tunnel lol

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Depending on how much they go for accuracy, I'm thinking of only one thing brutal enough to change him forever, and I really don't expect them to go that far.
e: there's also another part but I don't think they could wrap all of that up in 1 hour.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Now I want a walker to crawl out of a well and drag Rick in with it.

CCCCOOOOOORRRRAAAAALLLLLLL

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun

I want Glenn to die. He's cheated death too many times and escapes at the last minute, he seems invincible. I would like him to just get bit finally
Beth is dinner, that's the big shocking death. The Maggie & Glenn love story will drag on for another 2 seasons.

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
i really miss when the show would do zany stuff like have the characters argue about going into a sewer, or have 5 minutes of Lori pissing as she squats in a field. What zany things have happened this season?

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Crankit posted:

i really miss when the show would do zany stuff like have the characters argue about going into a sewer, or have 5 minutes of Lori pissing as she squats in a field. What zany things have happened this season?

Puddin'. Michonne's housewife flashback. Hershel's head. Michonne's mouthful of spray cheese. Eugene's execution of the truck. Pretty much every decision Glenn has made. Beth the boozehound. "Let's burn down the moonshine shack."

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Crankit posted:

Abraham just going "gently caress that, we're not going into the creepy zombie tunnel".

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I hope everyone dies except Michonne and Carl and the rest of the series is just them hanging out.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

delfin posted:

Puddin'. Michonne's housewife flashback. Hershel's head. Michonne's mouthful of spray cheese. Eugene's execution of the truck. Pretty much every decision Glenn has made. Beth the boozehound. "Let's burn down the moonshine shack."

zombie naptime

Buddington
Feb 20, 2010

Crankit posted:

Believe me, I tried to post the gif of Carl running into the door and falling down in this post, but I can't find one small enough.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I think Rick will die tonight. The three will be holed up in a house and after a good night's sleep, Rick opens a bedroom door to find Carl in bed with Michonne and immediately wakes Carl up....

"Corrrawl ! This... This ain't right. We're in Georgia and we were just getting integrated proms when this broke out. This can't go on. "

As Carl says the last line of the season, " gently caress you dad! " he shoots Rick in the head.

justincredible
Mar 26, 2014

just too incredible

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

I think Rick will die tonight. The three will be holed up in a house and after a good night's sleep, Rick opens a bedroom door to find Carl in bed with Michonne and immediately wakes Carl up....

"Corrrawl ! This... This ain't right. We're in Georgia and we were just getting integrated proms when this broke out. This can't go on. "

As Carl says the last line of the season, " gently caress you dad! " he shoots Rick in the head.

this is a very well and thought out plot twist...

The REAL Gtab Fan
Apr 12, 2007

Let it post, let it post, can't wait to shit post anymore~
Let it go, let it go, gonna vote one and move onnnnnn~
My money is on Daryl (like they'd ever do that)

http://i.imgur.com/JF1PzWy.jpg

I just hope they give us enough intrigue into Terminus to make the next four months of waiting agonizing.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

justincredible posted:

this is a very well and thought out plot twist...

It also fits that some sources are saying to set your dvr to run over so you catch the last line spoken tonight . The episode will be a couple minutes longer so Carl says "gently caress" after 10.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Carl will die because the kid playing him is getting too old or something

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

FlamingLiberal posted:

Ah, yes. The classic Menudo plot-twist.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

FlamingLiberal posted:

If 2.5 Men can make it work I think TWD won't have a problem.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
I imagine something's gonna happen and he'll see both Judith arrive in trouble or Coral stuck somewhere and have to choose between them

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

SocketWrench posted:

I imagine something's gonna happen and he'll see both Judith arrive in trouble or Coral stuck somewhere and have to choose between them

Kirkman did an AMA about the ending recently and used the word: savage. He also said Rick gets brutalized :getin:

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Gee, who's going to die, the only good character on the show or a prop baby?

Racking my brain here.

Cocoa Ninja
Mar 3, 2007
Only a couple of hours left until the Beth-BQ!

:devil:

Titan
Jan 14, 2002
In reply to all the death cult stuff and how it would work. I always liked how it was handled in the Rot & Ruin series. A bunch of super religious people saw the zombies as being 'the meek that will inherit the Earth' Would be interesting if they kept it in the scope of the current world religions and not into whacky cult territory.

Buddington
Feb 20, 2010
They could still very easily not show anything else with Terminus. Last week could have been the season finale for that half of the cast, and this week could be the meetup between Ricks group and the bandits/Daryl, and the details of Terminus gets saved for season 5.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

SocketWrench posted:

Yeah, that's what I speculated on earlier, too. Sophie's Choice, Walking Dead style.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Svanja posted:

Yeah, that's what I speculated on earlier, too. Sophie's Choice, Walking Dead style.
Also known as SAFIA's Choice.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

It's the Vatos.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
If Beth, Carol, Daryl, Tyrese or Maggie die before Rick or Corl this show will have proven it has no loving clue what makes the show good.

The Beth+Daryl episodes were some of the only good character building the show has done since Herschel's face-turn, killing characters just as they become interesting is lazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Festivus
Feb 19, 2007
Now this show has me actively rooting for Rick to have to pick between Carl and Judith.

• Locked thread