Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

WEEDLORDBONERHEGEL posted:

you're the only person i've ever seen who can wear a cowboy hat without looking like a douche

cowboy hats aren't cool?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Pick posted:

they smoked the 4mo instead, blowing long curls of baby laughter

Joke's on them, smoked baby tastes like burnt milk

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Fetus Tree posted:

cowboy hats aren't cool?

They're fine on actual cowboys

I once drove by a rodeo in rural New Jersey on the way home from the beach. I wanted to stop, but my friends thought it would be a bad idea

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Crow Jane posted:

They're fine on actual cowboys
yeah. if you actually are a rural dude who works out in the open all day, they (and the lizardskin cowboy boots, and the massive chunks of turquoise jewelry that complete the ensemble) are fine. if you're some anglo from albuquerque with a law practice, they are not fine

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

My hand still hurts. This has been the most unproductive weekend. I made $140, but I didn't get anything done and now I'm super tired because I decided to be responsible.

I'm such a whiny baby today. I don't feel like doing any of the things I wanted to do this weekend.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
im trying to get a movement going to turn cowboy hats into the new fedora

E: i live in boston, im not even sure i've ever seen a cowboy hat here once (except at like, theme parties and poo poo) and i spend an inordinate amount of time outdoors walking among the populace

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Fetus Tree posted:

Just go all out and wear sombreros or giant Three Musketeers type hats

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i've worn a sombrero while strumming some latin tunes and belting out lewd spanish lyrics usually involving taco bell menu items a few times, it felt oddly natural

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
could someone recommend me a decent video codec, i tried cccp but it confuses the hell outa me

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I saw this dude in my neck of the woods:

There are no rice paddies here

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

yeah. if you actually are a rural dude who works out in the open all day, they (and the lizardskin cowboy boots, and the massive chunks of turquoise jewelry that complete the ensemble) are fine. if you're some anglo from albuquerque with a law practice, they are not fine

What if you're the rootinest, tootinest lawyer north of the Rio Grande?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Tempus Fugit posted:

What if you're the rootinest, tootinest lawyer north of the Rio Grande?

Please don't give out my personal information

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Crow Jane posted:

I saw this dude in my neck of the woods:

There are no rice paddies here

rofl

i would wear one of those but i'd get too many weird looks. at least if cholo calls me out on the sombrero i can back it up with being latino, but im not very asian

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Dongicus posted:

could someone recommend me a decent video codec, i tried cccp but it confuses the hell outa me

Try USSR instead

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008

Dongicus posted:

cccp is a codec pack, dumbass.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Dexters Secret posted:

cccp is a codec pack, dumbass.

i dont loving know these things!!!!!!!!!!

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Fetus Tree posted:

E: i live in boston, im not even sure i've ever seen a cowboy hat here once (except at like, theme parties and poo poo) and i spend an inordinate amount of time outdoors walking among the populace

Cowboy hats are more commonplace here in Alberta, but you still don't see them too often in the city unless there's a cattle event in town. My friend wears one because his family owns a cattle farm and my grandpa wears one because he was a cowboy too.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Jetsetlemming posted:

For some reason I had you pegged as someone who wouldn't get tattoos or piercings.

I'm a real cool dude

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

amarantinesky fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Apr 3, 2014

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i think my meds have stopped working, i've been feeling miserable interspersed with five-minute bursts of brittle frantic energy for like a week now :smith: i apologise if i've been insufferable until now or in the future

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Avshalom posted:

i think my meds have stopped working, i've been feeling miserable interspersed with five-minute bursts of brittle frantic energy for like a week now :smith: i apologise if i've been insufferable until now or in the future

are you the one that was posting about queef powered levitation

that was sufferable

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

amarantinesky fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Apr 3, 2014

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Loud Mouse posted:

meh. It works ok as far as it gets you moving instead of just sitting on your rear end when watching tv. But mostly it is annoying and you have to also offset it by not eating/drinking so much. Going to the gym works much better.

Wait, there really is a Doctor Who workout? jesus

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

Dongicus posted:

h.264 avi, it's what HTML5 video is based on and google likes it apparently
I dunno what you're encoding with tho and how old it is, that impacts your options
I haven't done video in forever, the last thing I recall uploading to my youtube was Hitman Blood Money videos
I can't find them though because loving Youtube has swapped over to using my real name via gmail, and in the process created a new account for me automatically and lost all my poo poo? This is loving stupid, gently caress you Google I don't want my real name on Youtube and I don't want to lose control of what I've already uploaded you shitfuckers

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Meis posted:

kill all babies

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Pick posted:

the legality of weed in WA was also squandered as a result

hotbox that creche

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

boom boom boom posted:

Wait, there really is a Doctor Who workout? jesus

there are some people who won't do anything unless it relates to the shows they watch
its really weird

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Avshalom posted:

oh no :(

I hope you're able to figure out and fix what's wrong, also what amaratinesky said

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Chiba City Blues posted:

there are some people who won't do anything unless it relates to the shows they watch
its really weird

What is it? do ten pushups every time the show is poorly written? do ten jumping jack every time an actor on the show acts badly?

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

boom boom boom posted:

What is it? do ten pushups every time the show is poorly written? do ten jumping jack every time an actor on the show acts badly?

do 10 star jumps every time the guy uses the deus ex machina device?
i guess?
:confused:

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

detectivemonkey posted:

I've never had a color matching thing because my skin is super uneven and acne-scarred. I also don't really like makeup stores because I don't want someone messing with my face and telling me things about it :(

If you ever do, don't let them use the magic scanny-thing. Apparently it sucks. Also, people in makeup stores need permission to mess with your face. I go to Ulta and Sephora all the time, maybe four times total I've had someone mess with my face? And it was by request. You can just grab poo poo and find the nearest mirror and swatch stuff yourself, they might keep an eye on you to make sure you don't steal (testers get stolen constantly) but they don't care otherwise

Portals posted:

makeup stores are terrifying and intimidating, which is why I have not yet gotten my skin colour matched

DON'T LET THEM USE THE MAGIC SCANNY THING IF YOU DO

Seriously though, I go to Sephora, Ulta, and Beauty Brands with no makeup on all the time. They don't care. They know you're shopping, not on a date. (a date that would go with me to look at makeup would be the best date)

Jetsetlemming posted:

"Subjugated Sex Class Assigned at Birth" or "Dominant Sex Class Assigned At Birth,"

lol

lmao

what about "aftermarket" versus "stock"

best

Torka posted:

if vaginas could talk they would have spanish accents imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHPQP75eNgc

Summer's Eve makes the worst (but also hilarious) commercials

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
fuckin cymbalta fairy left me for al borland

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

my workout is to destroy planets, it's based on dbz

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Avshalom posted:

al borland: indirectly hosed with my avatar, stole your happy pills

al borland is now an enemy of the thread

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Corn Thongs posted:

my workout is to destroy planets, it's based on dbz

I ride a single speed bicycle with an unusually small front gear and the seat way too low.

It's like bicycling at ten times Earth's gravity

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom posted:

I ride a single speed bicycle with an unusually small front gear and the seat way too low.

It's like bicycling at ten times Earth's gravity

This is literally the plot of an anime, btw

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

Do you unzip your shirt and flirt with men while you do it boomy

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Fetus Tree posted:

rofl

i would wear one of those but i'd get too many weird looks. at least if cholo calls me out on the sombrero i can back it up with being latino, but im not very asian

I caught one of the dates on your Japanese tour, it was pretty good

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

Avshalom posted:

You don't have PMs so I'll edit this later if you want, but I've had a bunch of cases in the past few months that had similar "I'm depressed until I have a burst of energy that's so frenetic it's not useful" features and a whole bunch of them turned out to be Hashimoto's disease. Dunno if you've gotten a thyroid test done but it's a useful rule out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

Jetsetlemming posted:

Do you unzip your shirt and flirt with men while you do it boomy
cuz it's what I do when I work out

gotta work dem pecs, let them breath, express themselves

*flexes at u*

• Locked thread