Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
death sext
Nov 4, 2011

amarantinesky posted:

I had the "horrible taste" side effect of Lunesta, which you can only understand the misery of if you've experienced it firsthand.

How common is that? I'm starting that soon (whenever my insurance decides to let me have it, anyway) and so far I haven't been hearing very nice things about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

detectivemonkey posted:

I am going back to a brain doctor on Tuesday because I am unable to cope with people eating near me and that even though there's no way to fix that maybe some sort of brain medicine can mask the PAIN.

Oh my god, let me know if you find an answer to this. It makes me want to stab myself in the eardrums, and I share an office with my boss who eats at her desk. I can wear headphones, thank god, but I can still hear the noises through the music. I asked my therapist about any sort of way to cope with it, and she had nothing for me.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
OMG my sucky work computer is sucky. Not only can I not quote more than one thing at a time, I also cannot reply to PMs. Ugh. (First world, yeah yeah. I'm trying to think of other things because all of this brain sadness stuff is reminding me that I'm putting off seeing my doc to fire him.)

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
also usually i'm joking when i say my fro is telepathic but today it's legit scraggly and morose as well

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

amarantinesky fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Apr 3, 2014

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
black clouds gather

a single leaf falls

the jewfro weeps

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Avshalom posted:

also usually i'm joking when i say my fro is telepathic but today it's legit scraggly and morose as well

Av, this lady is here to protect you:

edit: holy poo poo, that's a large old Slavic lady

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Ask your doctor if it's the kind of capsule you could cut open and shot the inner bits, if that's more palatable. I think sometimes the capsules have a purpose in stopping your body from absorbing it too soon so def ask first.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Crow Jane posted:

I want to hug this woman

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Schmeichy posted:

I want to hug this woman

gross

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

edit: holy poo poo, that's a large old Slavic lady

how did you get a pic of my babushka alter-ego

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
she's magnificent :3:

my future tbh

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Avshalom posted:

she's magnificent :3:

my future tbh

you will be a wonderful old babushka with a herd of dogs

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

:( she looks so kindly

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Oh another thing that you probably already know but sometimes people dont know things and you never know until you try telling them, sitting the pills under your tongue and drinking water has some involuntary movement that makes you kick up and swallow them.

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Kat Delacour posted:

Oh another thing that you probably already know but sometimes people dont know things and you never know until you try telling them, sitting the pills under your tongue and drinking water has some involuntary movement that makes you kick up and swallow them.

wtf is this true? I am going to try this tonight.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Kat Delacour posted:

oh man I gotta try that tonight

I still can't get over how great this avatar is

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

is bigfoot gangbang the name of the author? if so lol

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

Is Bigfoot Gangbang the author or the subtitle?

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

I wouldn't classify bigfoots as monsters, tbh. They're more of a cryptid.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Best Tasting! posted:

Is Bigfoot Gangbang the author or the subtitle?

I think both

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
im bigfoot gangbang irl, AMA

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Oh it's a series

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

MERMAN GANGBANG, phD

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
let's write some erotic babushka fiction

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
merman, merman gangbang

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

amarantinesky posted:

Thank you for your advice! I am psychologically incapable of splitting capsules though so unfortunately that's not really an option for me. I do know how to swallow pills, it's just this particular stupid one that's causing issues. Everything should be gel tabs.

Could you make jetset prepare them for you?

I am also in today's sad party woo :toot: I forgot AGAIN about my psych appt so now I have to wait until Friday. I'm glad she doesn't get mad when I forget.

Today I need to paint stuff, which should be easy enough. I've just got one lady to do, and I'll just treat it like a speed paint and not freak out about details.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
btw, its not true what they say about dudes w big feet

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008

Fetus Tree posted:

btw, its not true what they say about dudes w big feet

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

peep them hips

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
soundmonkey just randomly praised me in the making comics megathread :3:

maybe it's time for me to let sleeping doobie dogs lie

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Sunday Night MOtherufckers

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

What if mermen reproduced like angler fish. The gangbang would just be them attaching themselves to your body and then slowly withering away to not much more than a set of balls. Balls hanging off you like a Christmas tree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

I don't remember this episode

• Locked thread