Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

TL posted:

The PD called their producer when Fez was having an off day (which was rare in those days) to ask if Fez was actually on the show that day. Ron got pissed and threatened to rip the phone off the wall and beat him with it. If Ron actually did that he'd probably still be in jail.

Yea, i phrased that wrong. I guess I should have said, where he said he was GOING TO beat him with the phone. Either way, right before I got to work Erock said he found the clip but probably werent going to air it, so it exists, I just can't find it anywhere. But I love when Ronnie gets mad, ala https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIgB-VTeIO4 :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

At this point Fez being the butt of every joke and strange occurrance is part of the show for me. Knowing Ron is on O&A will hopefully lead to another meltdown today so we get some radio gold.

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

Don't be sad that I am gone.
When's d-day for Fez again? It's pretty soon, right?

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.

suddenlyissoon posted:

Remember, remember the 6th of April.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

suddenlyissoon posted:

Ron has been dismissing every caller that brings it up.

I believe that whole contract rework/deadline was made up.

Goose42
Dec 30, 2002
Jay Mohr and Louie Andersen in studio right now, and it's a completely insane roller coaster ride. Louie is right now reminiscing about his suicide attempt.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Goose42 posted:

Jay Mohr and Louie Andersen in studio right now, and it's a completely insane roller coaster ride. Louie is right now reminiscing about his suicide attempt.

No way! They got Louie Anderson in there?

Please let him and Fez become friends. That would be equal parts hosed-up and awesome.

Goose42
Dec 30, 2002

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Please let him and Fez become friends. That would be equal parts hosed-up and awesome.

Yup, he sounds like a slightly more put together Fez right now. The mania going back and forth with everyone right now is hard to keep up with.

ChristianDB
Jun 29, 2008

TheRationalRedditor posted:

Ron tormenting Fez with those simulated schizophrenia voices for the closing part of the show was excellent, unfortunately some completely worthless retarded callers did their best to ruin it

It's the hardest I laughed in a while. Holy poo poo, I had to turn it off because I was in public listening. Then again if I was stoned or on pot brownies, it would have freaked me the gently caress out.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

eightysixed posted:

Yea, i phrased that wrong. I guess I should have said, where he said he was GOING TO beat him with the phone. Either way, right before I got to work Erock said he found the clip but probably werent going to air it, so it exists, I just can't find it anywhere. But I love when Ronnie gets mad, ala https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIgB-VTeIO4 :black101:

http://ronfez.net/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=2722

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Is this the first time Denny has done the pre-show? I loved it. Dennis seemed to be so happy to have the stick.

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

We watched our friends grow up together
And we saw them as they fell
Some of them fell into Heaven
Some of them fell into Hell

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Fez was his usual silent self, aside from laughing. I was surprised, since if there's anyone Fez should have bonded with, it's Louie.

I was really excited they had Louie on today. I've been a huge fan of him since I was a kid. He's so great.

A cool moment was Jimmy was coming back to Sirius on his way to do an interview for his Boneyard show and saw Louie was in studio and came in to meet and thank him. Apparently a while back Louie had a show and he put Jimmy on and Jimmy said because of that he met Dice. He pretty much said he owed his career to Louie. It was a really cool, genuine moment.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Conversely, there was that Jeff Dunham interview earlier in the week where he revealed louie anderson made him extremely uncomfortable with unwanted homosexual passes toward him and other male performers on some showcase many years ago

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Conversely, there was that Jeff Dunham interview earlier in the week where he revealed louie anderson made him extremely uncomfortable with unwanted homosexual passes toward him and other male performers on some showcase many years ago
Yeah but has he ever cornered Bruce Vilanch in an elevator?

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

I skipped out on that because I can't stand Jeff Dunham, but I tend to take that stuff with a grain of salt. I highly doubt Louis was doing anything different than many heterosexual men subject women to on a regular basis. There are a lot of guys that can't grow the gently caress up and who act like the very act of another man hitting on them is somehow akin to rape. I'm sure plenty of female performers have tons of stories of guys-- including Jeff Dunham-- who have made them uncomfortable with unwanted sexual advances.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

The Jeff Dunham interview was really quick. I'm kind of curious if Ron just wrapped it shortly after Jeff interupted him to plug a whole bunch of his poo poo. Seemed that way to me but I may have just read into it too much.

On the other hand the Jay Mohr/Louie Anderson interview was really great!

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

UncleMonkey posted:

I skipped out on that because I can't stand Jeff Dunham, but I tend to take that stuff with a grain of salt. I highly doubt Louis was doing anything different than many heterosexual men subject women to on a regular basis. There are a lot of guys that can't grow the gently caress up and who act like the very act of another man hitting on them is somehow akin to rape. I'm sure plenty of female performers have tons of stories of guys-- including Jeff Dunham-- who have made them uncomfortable with unwanted sexual advances.
you're ignoring the obvious context that louie anderson has been one of the most ugly, obese people in showbiz for decades, though

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

We need to paint inspirational murals in urban areas.
They got one here of a hotdog stabbin Ghandi while he's sittin on the toilet cryin.
It says "may ur dreams soar forever...."
Who's that WNEW R&F producer they were talking about Fez having had a crush on?

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

mousetrench posted:

Al Dukes?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

mousetrench posted:

Rory Hamptons I believe.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Sheepy?

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
I want the pre-show to be a Dennis Falcone affair from now on. Give Sam his hour back after O&A and give Dennis the preshow

pre-show hosted by radio veteran Dennis Falcone 0600-0630
main show 0630-1030
The Sam Roberts, Whoo Kid, and Nicole Show 1030-1130

then replay

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.

Law Cheetah posted:

I want the pre-show to be a Dennis Falcone affair from now on. Give Sam his hour back after O&A and give Dennis the preshow

pre-show hosted by radio veteran Dennis Falcone 0600-0630
main show 0630-1030
The Sam Roberts, Whoo Kid, and Nicole Show 1030-1130

then replay

I agree, Sam + other people is radio gold, Sam by himself is radio poison.

Paul Kersey
Oct 28, 2004

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XenL0HddEU

TV segment from 1995 with Ron & Ron (featuring Fez Whatley). Skip to 4:36 to see the buddays.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

It's just so pathetic listening to Opie defending his 90s style instead of just taking a beating. He's so loving insecure.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
"I think the Big Bang Theory is idiocy." - Jim Norton

:ughh:

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

Stokes posted:

I love how he also said he doesn't care about any of the evidence, we'll discover something else in 50 years. And apparently he thinks the big bang is that the entire universe came out of an atom. Uh... what?

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Stokes posted:

Nobody tell him about Lemaitre. He'll probably hate the Big Bang Theory even more. Can't have those religious types dictating scientific theory!

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

UncleMonkey posted:

I love how he also said he doesn't care about any of the evidence, we'll discover something else in 50 years. And apparently he thinks the big bang is that the entire universe came out of an atom. Uh... what?

I just assumed he was talking about the TV show and jealous of their success.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

I just assumed he was talking about the TV show and jealous of their success. is totally and unquestionably correct.

Ftfy

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

We're arguing hack versus non-hack bits and you drop "FTFY." we've come full circle, fellas :ughh:

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Stokes posted:

Yeah that's the one thing about Jim that I don't like where he'll take a ridiculous stance and be so adamant about it. Ant and Op didn't even bother touching that one. Thankfully it only happens a few times a year. When it does happen it always feel weird to me cause he's great & reasonable the rest of time.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Why the gently caress did Ron have one of the the loving cam girls on again yesterday?

Hate when he pushes his favorite boring little pet projects over and over.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

"White privilege was earned"

Guess who said that one today!

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

Yea, I was a bit shocked at that, even.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Guys, don't you understand that white people have run the world so well that we shouldn't mess it up?

Oh and black people absolutely aren't at any disadvantages and racism is over, everything should be an even playing field now.

I haven't even listened to today's show yet.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
What happened with Roland this morning?

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I hope a heart attack.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

I hope he was murdered while getting his cronut fix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004
APREL FHALLS

• Locked thread