Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Tyson Tomko posted:

Haha even though I am nowhere remotely close to Beverly Hills, that's always the first zip code that pops in my head when I need to enter a random one.

I think anyone outside of the US uses that zip code. As my friend said there must be a staggering amount of subscribers who are based in that area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tyson Tomko posted:

Haha even though I am nowhere remotely close to Beverly Hills, that's always the first zip code that pops in my head when I need to enter a random one.

Me too, though I haven't done it in forever.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Yeah random US zip code when you're making a WWE.com account and PayPal works great. I use unblock.us for getting round the regionblock, and it works great for good quality streaming (I hear some free ones that proxy rather than DNS spoof can slow your connection)

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Here's your Wrestlemania week schedule

Tuesday 11am EST: Wrestlemania Press Conference
Friday 2pm: Wrestlemania 25
Friday 10pm: Legends of Wrestlemania
Saturday 9am: Wrestlemania 26, 27, 28 and 29 one after another
Saturday 9pm: HALL OF FAME
Sunday 5pm: Wrestlemania Pre-Show
Sunday 7pm: WRESTLEMANIA 30

Then there's Wrestlemania Today Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 6pm.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

njsykora posted:

Here's your Wrestlemania week schedule

Tuesday 11am EST: Wrestlemania Press Conference
Friday 2pm: Wrestlemania 25
Friday 10pm: Legends of Wrestlemania
Saturday 9am: Wrestlemania 26, 27, 28 and 29 one after another
Saturday 9pm: HALL OF FAME
Sunday 5pm: Wrestlemania Pre-Show
Sunday 7pm: WRESTLEMANIA 30

Then there's Wrestlemania Today Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 6pm.

There's a Hall of Fame preshow Saturday at 8

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
I used a west Newbury MA postcode cause of jeannnnnnnn cenuhhhh.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Network really does give them the ability to hype the living hell out of Mania without using it as a reason to constantly ask for PPV buys. Awesome.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Looking at the schedules for the coming days, it seems this will not happen, but I would like for them to upload the previous years' Hall of Fame ceremonies. Maybe it's a USA Network issue, I don't know.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i think I'm going to hate watching wrestling before Mania even starts

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Ok, we all know that Rob Bartlett makes it to Episode 11 of Raw before he's gone. But more importantly, when does that guy who does the drat bird noises stop?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

oatgan posted:

i think I'm going to hate watching wrestling before Mania even starts

The WWE Network will be perfect for you when it crashes as Mania starts.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

simosimo posted:

I used a west Newbury MA postcode cause of jeannnnnnnn cenuhhhh.

48201 here. Downtown Detroit represent!

Euthyphro
Mar 14, 2004

Soy un águila de verdad.
All y'all should be using 92328 as your fake zip code. :(

(I'll allow 87901 if you're a WCW fan.)

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.

Call Me Charlie posted:

Did you try paying through Paypal with the card tied to the account? If that doesn't work, I guess you could sell something in SA-Mart.

Brilliant. You're the loving man. If you're ever in Escanaba, Michigan I owe you a big old beer.

Worked like a loving charm.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

I am having the weirdest issue. My PS3 app outright stopped working, so I decided to delete and re-download/install it. After re-installing, I simply can't sign in. I enter my e-mail and password, and nothing happens when I click on "continue." It doesn't even tell me my login information is inaccurate (and my iPad and laptop access work just fine); it's like it won't let me click on continue. Tech support hasn't been able to help me at all. Sorry, I just have to rant about this because it is really frustrating not being able to watch the Network on my TV for no apparent reason.

On a less whiny note, watching old PPVs has convinced me that we need more fancily monogrammed trunks and boots in the modern era.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Some Other Guy posted:

narcissus was probably too esoteric and clever for something that was supposed to mean the same thing.

I'd always heard that Lex would slip up and say "narcissist" all the time anyways, but also everyone likes to discredit Lex, so that might've just been made up.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

projecthalaxy posted:

Looking at the schedules for the coming days, it seems this will not happen, but I would like for them to upload the previous years' Hall of Fame ceremonies. Maybe it's a USA Network issue, I don't know.

I doubt it's that, since they were only 1 hour specials on USA while the full things went up as a second disc thing in the DVD/Bluray versions.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Wait, people don't just use 42069 as their default fake zip code when they need one?

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

I Before E posted:

Wait, people don't just use 42069 as their default fake zip code when they need one?

I do because it's not that far from me!

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

I Before E posted:

Parts Unknown?

CaligulaKangaroo
Jul 26, 2012

MAY YOUR HALLOWEEN BE AS STUPID AS MY LIFE IS

I Before E posted:

Russo would be proud.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Watching This Tuesday in Texas. The Jake/Savage feud is still incredible, although it kind of loses something when Savage is giving this angry, intense promo with a three foot feather on his head.

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005
See, I didn't know that...ducks eat for free at Subway.

DrVenkman posted:

Episode 31, CRUSH BRAH does a call-in interview. It goes disastrously too. I assumed it was just pre-recorded bits or something but no, it seems like it was for real. CRUSH BRAH has a terrible line and Macho says something and then there's a long pause...

"Is that Macho Man Randy Savage?"

And then the line goes dead.

There's more to this story, it should be coming up in the next week or so of Raw episodes that are coming out.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
I thought it was appropriate to use a zip code from Stamford.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
I used the zip code of the texas hotel I get all my free magazine subs sent to before I can switch them to my real address. One day I hope to visit that hotel to pick up my magazines.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Anybody else have any fun billing problems when renewal time came around? I got billed, then a half hour later an email saying I'm cut off cause billing didn't go through. Paypal said it did, my bank says it did but when contacted, WWE Network said, "nope, card declined, your account is suspended." At this point I'll just go through paypal to get it refunded but expect me in some kinda ladder match vs. Vince at SummerSlam with my network access on the line if I can't get it sorted by 'Mania dammit.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Aw man, they just started Doink's face turn. Really weird and out of nowhere, and disappointing knowing how lame he wound up being as a face.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Cyberball 2072 posted:

Anybody else have any fun billing problems when renewal time came around? I got billed, then a half hour later an email saying I'm cut off cause billing didn't go through. Paypal said it did, my bank says it did but when contacted, WWE Network said, "nope, card declined, your account is suspended." At this point I'll just go through paypal to get it refunded but expect me in some kinda ladder match vs. Vince at SummerSlam with my network access on the line if I can't get it sorted by 'Mania dammit.

When I originally signed up at the beginning, I got all kinds of weird timeout errors using my main email account. Something on their side was boned, because the $9.99 paypal was stuck in pending as if they didn't accept it. I was impatient at the time, and went ahead and signed up using another email account, which was processed immediately.

A few weeks later that $9.99 pending payment was still stuck in my paypal. I had emailed WWE's support and gotten 0 response so I decided to file a paypal dispute. Fast forward to today and I finally got my $9.99 back still without a peep from wwe.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Don't watch those old WMs. It'll only make you sad.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Just watched the Backstabs Countdown, which was fun. The best part about the Rockers break-up is Heenan.

"See, one without the other isn't any good."

*KICK*

"I KNEW he was going to do that!"

Acrolos
Mar 29, 2004

ZDar Fan posted:

Just watched the Backstabs Countdown, which was fun. The best part about the Rockers break-up is Heenan.

"See, one without the other isn't any good."

*KICK*

"I KNEW he was going to do that!"

The thing that is funny about Heenan is if anyone else made the same kind of calls today, people would hate them for ruining the severity of the moment.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
^ Me too, was a good show. Hogan heel turn had to be at #1 surely though?

On Heenan, is there any documentarys or best of features with Heenan and Monsoon [or just Heenan]. I was too young to see him in his heyday, but i've seen more and more of him thanks to you tube and now the network. I'd love to see a dedicated production on him, he is literally fantastic. Let's hope they upload all of the Heenan/Monsoon clips on the network.

Currently watching Backlash 1999 while doing house-stuff, so awesome to have WWE on hand like this. Heel king compared to today's king is night and day it's incredible.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

simosimo posted:

^ Me too, was a good show. Hogan heel turn had to be at #1 surely though?

HBK being 1 and 2 is correct and proper.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Heenan has his own documentary. It is really really good.

http://www.amazon.com/WWE-Bobby-The-Brain-Heenan/dp/B0041SI7DO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396371355&sr=8-1&keywords=bobby+the+brain+heenan

I expect it to be on the network eventually

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Hockles posted:

http://www.amazon.com/WWE-Bobby-The-Brain-Heenan/dp/B0041SI7DO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396371355&sr=8-1&keywords=bobby+the+brain+heenan

It was on Netflix briefly.

Mr.Flibble
Jul 23, 2008
Is there a "to go" place for troubleshooting the network, the drat thing will not work on my computer at all.
It used to work on I.E but now it won't even work on that.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

Hockles posted:

It's been a few years since I've seen it, but I disagree with it being "really really good." It's very bizarre because throughout the entire thing they're talking as if he's dead. There are no comments from him, although I understand that because of how poor his health has been. It also felt very rushed and the narration is probably the worst I've ever heard from a WWE production ("Heenan was a sports-entertainment manager, and his mother was also a manager - of a restaurant.")

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Pat Patterson is very annoyed that Bret Hart does not think that Bret Hart is the best Canadian wrestler. Absolutely furious.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

thatguyclint posted:

There's more to this story, it should be coming up in the next week or so of Raw episodes that are coming out.

Sadly yes it's now an angle. I did wonder the first time because the line is legitimately bad and he and Vince sort of fumble around a bit. Boy I can't wait to see where this goes...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harl37
Oct 13, 2005

So very tired.

Mr.Flibble posted:

Is there a "to go" place for troubleshooting the network, the drat thing will not work on my computer at all.
It used to work on I.E but now it won't even work on that.

What version of IE are you running? For me it stopped working on 9 for some reason, updated to 10 or 11 and it started working fine again.