Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I went 3-0 and had a guy ragequit and threaten to punch me out. It was because I thought his e-cigarette hookah looked really silly (which, I shouldn't have said anything, but in my defense I did try to bite it off and mumble when I realized my mouth was running ahead of my brain, and the dude just immediately latched on and flipped out over it), so... that was sure something that happened.

I played the Legion of Super-Heroes: Mon-El with a full belt, Tellus, Sensor Girl, main set Ultra Boy, and Brainiac 5. Round 1 I got the bye, round 2 was the ragequit, round 3 was against Morand. He sent Nightcrawler at Tellus, which repositioned him, so Professor X could mind control him, so Cyclops could blast him to death, which sucked, but in the end Mon-El just wrecked house uncontrollably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

This weekend there's a 400 Golden Named Theme Team game, no resources. I'd like to use the Hellfire Club Team Base but I had some questions for those who've run it: clearly I need the GSX Guards to do the Black King Mastermind & White King Asset trick, but with only 100 points the most I can fit on would be two. Would it be best to use two and an old R or E Guard or just one one and Harry Leland? I'll also have 10-15 points left for a relic of some kind, any suggestions? I'm leaning towards black Light Ring. Also map suggestions?

The other idea I had was a Legion of Doom with an 11 token Bizarro, Toyman, three Airplanes (one attached), and Angrir's Hammer; but I'm running 300 Bizarro for a 300 no tactics game on Saturday and don't want to be a complete rear end the entire weekend.

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "
In my opinion, the answer is always Harry Leland. That guy has never done me wrong. If you plan to go with multiple Guards, though, keep in mind that the GSX ones grant Mastermind, but they don't have to be the one that you Mastermind to. So, you could just run one GSX one, keep it hidden but within the 8-square radius, and run the cheaper ones from Ultimates to be the actual fodder.

Relic-wise, a Gamma Bomb might be a good choice... anything to get your opponents to spend actions not attacking your big figure. Beyond that, the Bookcase from Batman '66 is the best-kept secret in 'Clix, and is perfect for a team depending on Mastermind. Maybe a Violet or Yellow Lantern, to help with your Mind Control or Psychic Blast.

Map-wise, you'd want something with tight corridors and just a single level of elevation, to minimize the number of characters able to attack the team base, and to force them to attack the base, instead of your fodder. The Prison map from Sinister is ideal.

If you do the Legion of Doom team, I would suggest toning back Bizarro to 5 or 6 tokens, and getting another attacker on there. The only way that Bizarro loses is if he gets dogpiled, which is really easy to do to the 300-point one, but hard to do to the 150-point one.

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
I break girls in like baseball gloves

CapnAndy posted:

I went 3-0 and had a guy ragequit and threaten to punch me out.

Want to figure this game out so bad :allears:

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Here's a mildly ridiculous old man Wolverine: http://heroclix.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/019-Wolverine.jpg You better snipe him before he bases you or he'll make your life a living hell.

I'm at ECCC today and we had a makeshift sealed tournament (the organizers got shorted a couple cases of SLoSH that were originally gonna be used so they hodge-podged a myriad of carded figures into brown-bag "boosters" with a special object or Feat; this was honestly way more fun and creative than just a straight SLoSH sealed ever would've been). I went with FI Red Shulk, HoT Malekith, AA Nightshade, GG GF Drax, Warlord with the Pummel feat, and a Bat Signal. The Shulk yoyo worked great the first two rounds where she one-hit KO her targets, but I flubbed in the third round with a positioning error that cost me Nightshade and then absent-mindedly put Shulk next to Leash, who Captured and released her. Despite that impressive display of stupidity, I still came in fourth and got Thor's Chariot, plus it was fun to see the weird combos of new and old figures together.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
I found a local shop that holds casual play on the weekends (weeknights are just too tough for me to make in time), and it turned out to be a 3-round tournament.

The theme was 'Spy vs. Spy', where you would get control over a randomly judge-determined dial from your opponent, and vice versa - at the end of each of your turns, you roll one d6. When you hit 12, your "spy" comes over to your side. So that was pretty cool. I didn't get first or second, or the voted on fellowship award, but the judge let us know he had a box of AvX leftover stuff he wanted us to take off of his hands. So, me and another new person each got a free Phoenix Force, and the first four Phoenix fragments, as well as AvX Black Panther, AvX Professor X, and AvX Danger. So that was pretty cool.

When I got home, I realized I had two Cyclops fragments, and am missing a Colossus, but oh well. It was still free. :)

Edit: I just wanted to have a large team to see what each type of piece could do - I ran a Reavers team (Skullbuster, White King, Bonebreaker, Pretty Boy), along with a Hydra Agent, Typhoid Mary, and Junkpile, with a Contingency Plan thrown in. It was pretty fun, but now I want to go balls out on a bigger Reavers team.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Haha, the team base is so dumb and wonderful. I went with three guards and the black light and steamrolled everybody. Having two GSX guards meant people were consistently trying to take out 37 point pieces instead of the 465 points of murder-in-lace. The ring was clutch in two games, too, as I faced two range heavy teams that were completely shut down while Shaw, the TB, and the ringbearer chilled in Stealth and sniped them one at a time.

The last round was the toughest vs a Trinity of Sin, where I had to eschew the White King asset strategy in favor or remaining top dial with White Queen and the inherent Mastermind, but he made the mistake of Soloing Question, who wound up being my only KO; had he not Soloed (Solo'd?) he'd have won. I actually got fewer points that either second or third place but was the only 4-0 so go team Hellfire!

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

You had the Power Plant on the same team as a team base? That's not legal. It's assigned to your entire team and team bases can't be assigned relics or resources.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

No, just the Black Light on it's own, which the Guards had to roll for since the TB & members can't roll for it. It always took a couple tries, too, kept getting the low end of that 50%.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

1: Start New Game
2: Start New Game
3: Start New Game

:aaa:

ManiacClown posted:

You had the Power Plant on the same team as a team base? That's not legal. It's assigned to your entire team and team bases can't be assigned relics or resources.

Pretty sure that was changed. Team bases just don't get assigned it even though it says assign to all

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "
I played a SHIELD team made up of the new Cap 2 figures, and, wow... all of those espionage traits together are just fantastic! They just negate so many advantages that people have come to rely on that it really flummoxes opponents.

First round was Agent 13 and Maria Hill's time to shine. Went up against a Hydra army, so 13's "only 1 free action per figure per turn" thing was instrumental in shutting down Taskmaster, particularly after he picked up a Phoenix shard. But, with Agent 13, if he used the Poison, he couldn't use his Leadership, and he couldn't use either one if he wanted to use Photographic Reflexes, and if he used THAT, then he couldn't Charge or Sidestep or Perplex, or anything. Meanwhile, Richard Fisk was sitting in the back, giving Mastermind to Sin & Crossbones, but Maria has her 'Outwit through opposing figures' power, so she shut that down, which let Cap blast the duo off their Stealth, and Brock Rumlow finish the job. Just an amazing bit of a team firing on all cylinders.

Round two was mostly Cap and Widow. Was up against an Apokolips team, with the new Darkseid and Kalibak, and a bunch of Parademons. Cap's trait was huge, since I would've been slaughtered if I'd lost map roll. As it was, I was able to get enough elevated around to stymie Darkseid, and weed out the ranks of the Parademons while Maria kept slowing Kalibak's advance with her Outwit. Widow burned through almost all of the Apokolips themes before the big guy arrived, which was very helpful, since he whiffed his first attack. Then Agent 13 ran up and shut down his defenses, which allowed Rumlow and Iron Man to KO Darkseid in two shots.

Overall, very impressed with the new SHIELD guys as a team!

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,

Morand posted:

Pretty sure that was changed. Team bases just don't get assigned it even though it says assign to all

Unless I missed something, they intended but forgot to actually make a change as to how "assigned to all characters on your force" resources work with vehicles and team bases.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Evil Deadpool & This Besmirchment Will Not Stand: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/preview/marvel-heroclix-deadpool-evil-deadpool/#axzz2xYZXSm9L

8 clicks of life is a hell of a deal for 100 points, especially since Weird Regen can shoot him to top dial or above (healing anywhere from 0-10 clicks!!) for permanent stat boosts. The Trait is cool but so specific that you may never see it in actual use (a lot of the "direct line" powers seem to never work as well in practice).

TBWNS is a much more user-friendly bubble than the sheep gun as it has no range or LoF requirements.

Edit: ED has the best power names

Sanschel fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Mar 31, 2014

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
So who wants to help me win AvX Month 4?

Some background: This venue has special rules for AvX. You have to build a theme team of your faction (so Avengers in my case), 2 characters minimum, and the Phoenix Force is the only allowed resource. Also, any carded figure at all is legal for Modern Age. I won Month 1 with full power Spider-Man, 100 point Witch, and the many morphs of Hank Pym. I won Month 3 with full power Spider-Man, 100 point Witch, Black Panther, Donald Blake, and the Phoenix Force. (I couldn't make it to Month 2).

At month 3 I challenged the judge because he was ruling that you had to assign one character per fragment of the Phoenix Force, so you couldn't leave any fragments on the base. He stuck by that even after I showed him he was wrong, because "people thought that was the case and didn't play the Phoenix Force and would have if they'd known", which, gently caress you, I'm punished for them getting it wrong? But, in any case, he also ruled that for Month 4 he'd do it right.

So here's my starting point: I absolutely want to play 100 point Witch and full power Spidey, and I expect nearly everybody to be playing the Phoenix Force (more than half the players were using it Month 3, even with the wrong ruling). Oh, and Month 4 is 500 points.

I really sorta have three pieces in mind, and enough room to play two of them.

Black Panther - Month 3 proved to me that Spider-Man with willpower is a blender of death, and I'll be allowed to leave a fragment on the phoenix force this time to give him the starting Charge he desperately needs.
M10 Iron Man - Great big "gently caress you" to everyone with the Phoenix Force, and I could really use the psyblast to deal with Emma Frost primarily, but also anyone else tough who I can't get an Outwit on in time.
Winter Soldier Black Widow - I'm guaranteed to go up against a named theme team in every single round, making her Espionage trait invaluable. She's pretty great even without the trait, but knowing I'll have theme team probs to steal from my opponent every round pushes her over the top.

Spidey, Witch, Black Panther, Black Widow, and 4 fragment/3 character Phoenix Force is 472, so I could throw Mockingbird on there too.
Spidey, Witch, Black Panther, Iron Man, and 4 fragment/3 character PF is 483. I could put on a Warbot or something.
Spidey, Witch, Iron Man, Black Widow, and 4 fragment/3 character PF is 497.

Right now I'm leaning towards Panther/Widow -- I can use Widow's Penetrating Strike to deal with Emma. The problem is that there's precious little hindering terrain on the Month 4 maps, which is a strike against bringing two stealthy characters.

Also due to the stupid "any carded character" rule, Sentroid and Avengers Prime are technically options too, but... I dunno. I feel like any of my three teams above could take out Sentroid easily, and Avengers Prime doesn't leave me much room for anything else.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

I'd say Widow/Panther; that Iron Man is too easy to deal with at 125 (WoS Firestar killed him last month!) and with all that Mystics he'll be eating a lot of damage if he hits you (unless they've since changed the ruling where a Resiurce'd Mystic deals the unavoidable TA and then he rolls his trait to maybe take another), or if you use him and face mystics.

The lack of hindering does suck a little, but if you throw the fragments on Widow & Panther at least they'll have some Toughness to back up their other defenses. The starting Charge leading into Sidestep helps out both rather tremendously as well. Can you use the Magik fragment?

Are you allowed ATAs? If so it might be worth considering Secret Avengers in lieu of Mockingbird for that ghetto Power Cosmic.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

We won't be allowed the Magik fragment (I don't think, I'll double-check) but ATAs are legal.

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Just picked up a couple Slosh boosters because I really want Solomon Grundy and Bizarro Superman. Instead got Colossal Boy, Universo, Mister Miracle, and Superma....boy? What the poo poo?

Edit: has anyone made a cool celebrity theme team? What are the new rules regarding theme probs again?

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

Seymour Butts posted:

Just picked up a couple Slosh boosters because I really want Solomon Grundy and Bizarro Superman. Instead got Colossal Boy, Universo, Mister Miracle, and Superma....boy? What the poo poo?

Guess what? The only Superman in the set is a Chase! :v:

quote:

Edit: has anyone made a cool celebrity theme team? What are the new rules regarding theme probs again?

Theme Teams are no longer tied to a minimum based on how many points the game is, so no more you need 6 Characters or 9 Characters (Named Keyword/Generic Keyword) for a Theme Team at 700-900 Points" and the like. The minimum is now just at least two characters on your force regardless of the game's point value or Keyword Type.

Theme Team Probability Control is also changed to be a Named Theme Team Only Bonus. So, Asgardians get it, Warriors don't. Justice League gets it, Mystical doesn't. And so on and so on. The number you get per game is also different. It's no longer tied to the multiples of 300 Points for the game. It's now equal to the number of Characters on your force, to a Maximum of how many Hundreds the game is. So, for example, in a 900 Point game, an Asgardian army with 12 pieces would get NINE uses of Theme Team Probability Control (12 Characters, maximum of nine Theme Probs at 900 Points), while an Elders of the Universe team with three characters in the same event would only get THREE uses (Same thing, three characters, but doesn't exceed the maximum of Nine at 900 Points).

In addition to that, Additional Team Abilities are also only usable when you have a Theme Team so, no more Thunderbolts abuse when it breaks theme.

So, all Generic Theme Teams get now is the Map Bonus and ability to use ATAs. That is, unless I forgot something, but I don't think I did.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Seymour Butts posted:

Buy yourself the Fast Forces, son: http://www.amazon.com/DC-HeroClix-Superman-Legion-Super-Heroes/dp/B00GC3822W/

quote:

DC Comics most feared villains take center stage with this all-new Legion of Doom Fast Forces Pack! Beneath the depths of a dark and mysterious swamp, the Legion of Doom plan their next nefarious plot to take over the world! Lex Luthor is joined by Bizarro, Black Manta, Cheetah, Giganta, and Solomon Grundy in this villainous Fast Forces Pack, featuring figures with all-new dial designs and two, exclusive maps.

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Does it come with the cards?

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

1: Start New Game
2: Start New Game
3: Start New Game

:aaa:

Seymour Butts posted:

Why yes I have! I have a pretty good 600 point celebrity team that took down a JL teambase right here.

WATX Mojo
WATX Longshot
IM3 Tony Stark
IIM Iron Monger @ 140
BM Booster Gold
BM Bruce Wayne (Prime)

You have Mojo giving everyone a +1 attack and your opponents a -1 attack. Tony provides outwit, as does Bruce. Bruce also provides support to keep people alive. 2 PC's with Longshot and Booster (with a push) Iron Monger steals opposing TA's and gives a -2 defense via perplex.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Seymour Butts posted:

It comes with individual stat cards for each dial, two maps, and one of those codes for Heroclix online that you can't use yet.

I reserved one ahead of time on BigBadToyStore for like $16 plus S&H, so $14.99 + $1.88 S&H is a great deal. I'd absolutely make that purchase, because that's likely cheaper than driving around trying to find a FF pack at your local shop. It's a great little set.

Edit: If you live near a Big Lots, GO TO BIG LOTS. They have TabApp sets of the Avengers and Batman:TDKR for $2.50 each. Toys R Us has the X-Men sets for $2.98, IIRC. The TabApp dials are pretty good, even if they look goofy.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

The Hunter

Seymour Butts posted:

It would be stupid if they didn't since you need them to see what their Traits and Special Powers do, along with the Keywords that piece would have. Essentially, all sealed product comes with the cards. The exception to this is everything that came out BEFORE they added the Cards, so everything before Justice League, Avengers, and the Legion of Super-Heroes Starter. So, essentially, nothing you'll likely see on shelves nowadays.

Also, keep in mind that these are different dials than the ones in SLOSH, so it's not Orrazib Token Bizzaro and 200 Point Super Rare Grundy.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Volfogg posted:

Essentially, all sealed product comes with the cards. The exception to this is everything that came out BEFORE they added the Cards, so everything before Justice League, Avengers, and the Legion of Super-Heroes Starter. So, essentially, nothing you'll likely see on shelves nowadays.

Not necessarily. A shop local to me put out some Mutant Mayhem boosters, and Five Below sold some old old boosters for the longest time.

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003

Volfogg posted:

Also, keep in mind that these are different dials than the ones in SLOSH, so it's not Orrazib Token Bizzaro and 200 Point Super Rare Grundy.

Those are the ones I want!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Seymour Butts posted:

Well then, you have some options.

1) Keep buying boosters until you get them. Bizarro's a rare, you've got a 1/16 chance any booster has him. Solomon Grundy is a super-rare, your odds are... much less.
2) Trade. You got a rare (Universo) and super-rare (Superboy) that you don't want. See what you can make happen.
3) eBay. Bizarro's going for $4-8 (that is absurdly high for a rare, he's very desired), Grundy's going for $15-20 (high end but reasonable for a SR). You can ebay your Superboy to defray the costs a bit, but he only goes for $8-12.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Red posted:

Not necessarily. A shop local to me put out some Mutant Mayhem boosters, and Five Below sold some old old boosters for the longest time.

Hey, I said "Likely". But yeah, it's just old sets that didn't have Cards and such.

Seymour Butts posted:

Looks like you'll have to Trade for them or buy them. But that's not to say that the Fast Forces ones aren't bad. Just different.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Volfogg posted:

Looks like you'll have to Trade for them or buy them. But that's not to say that the Fast Forces ones aren't bad. Just different.

I kind of see this whole set up as a trade off against the old sets.

It used to be that each character came in three versions - rookie, experienced, and veteran. Each had different point values, abilities, and team affiliations. There were also occasional Unique dials using the character's real name. Comic-wise, they could represent different time periods in a character's lifespan. So, you could buy a brick and end up with four different versions of Boomerang (aka Fred Myers).

Now, you can get a standard Booster version, a Gravity Feed version, and a Fast Forces version, or even a Prime figure. And the Uniques are a bit more random. So, to get each version of a character, you have to buy each kind of release. (Or buy the single/trade.)

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,

Curse of Dragon is up. I think this may be one of the only Yu-Gi-Oh! figures we've seen that isn't noticeably underpriced. In fact, I think it may be a little expensive for what it does. Sure, it starts with top-dial 4 damage and 10 Speed/HSS with Precision Strike, but it's easy to hit and it only starts with Toughness. Mind you, it then gets a special Steal Energy that lets it choose and lend either ES/D or Combat Reflexes when it triggers, so there is that. It's basically a glass cannon, but with only a 4 Range.

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,

Confirmed: BLAM is indeed a ConEx. Apparently they've also made a Hulk & Red She-Hulk duo along with Doop.

SublimeDelusions
Jun 19, 2005
Dentyne Fire + Dentyne Ice = End of World?

ManiacClown posted:

Confirmed: BLAM is indeed a ConEx. Apparently they've also made a Hulk & Red She-Hulk duo along with Doop.

Is the Hulk and Red She-Hulk duo a con exclusive also? Because I don't get to make it to any conventions, and that is definitely a figure I want.

Edit: Just saw the link. It DEFINITELY looks like that figure is going to be a convention exclusive prize, which means it will most likely be out of my price range.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

The full list of LEs: http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7892423&postcount=55

Doop
Hulk & Red She-Hulk
Impossible Man
Whiplash
Amazo
BL Anti-Monitor
Jonah Hex
Resurrection Man (!!!)
Worlds Finest (unless they're just giving out the old BIBTB figure)

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Sanschel posted:

The full list of LEs: http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7892423&postcount=55

Doop
Hulk & Red She-Hulk
Impossible Man
Whiplash
Amazo
BL Anti-Monitor
Jonah Hex
Resurrection Man (!!!)
Worlds Finest (unless they're just giving out the old BIBTB figure)

Son of a bitch. Why does that Punisher have to be a loving LE?

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Doop will be the first convention character I really want. Which means there will be a second character with the X-Statix keyword! I don't have Mr. Sensitive either (Orphan I guess), because that is way before my time.

Edit: Hulk/Red She-hulk sculpt:

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Official announcement and digital shots: http://heroclix.com/announcements/announcing-2014-heroclix-convention-exclusive-figures/

Interesting that there's some single figure purchasable LEs this year, but at least I can just buy Mitch and don't have to worry about not winning him; I somewhat lament dropping $130 on four figures but Anti-Monitor and Galactus look pretty gigantic. Nice touch that Impy's reading a PAC.

edit: Huh, still no Spidey Team Base. I wonder when that thing's ever coming out?

Sanschel fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Apr 3, 2014

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Bought two SLOSH boosters:

got Bizarro!!!!! :D
Emerald Empress
Computo
Shadow Lass
High Father
Big Barda and Mr. Miracle
among others...

Gonna push my luck and buy 3 more boosters this week, but probably going to have to buy Solomon Grundy from ebay :(

edit: I can't tell if the tabs on these things are silver or white, so I usually have no idea if it is a common or a rare.

Seymour Butts fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Apr 3, 2014

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005

Sanschel posted:

edit: Huh, still no Spidey Team Base. I wonder when that thing's ever coming out?

Same time as those more readily available Horsemen of Apocalypse Con LEs and the Captain America Fast Forces with the Bucky Cap Winter Hulk can revert back into.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Seymour Butts posted:

edit: I can't tell if the tabs on these things are silver or white, so I usually have no idea if it is a common or a rare.
Check the number. 1-16 is a common, 33-48 is a rare. You can also look on the back of the card, the color difference should be blatant.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

I'm honestly glad that I really only want one of the Con LEs this year (DOOP), but I'll likely be handing my judge $30 to maybe pick up Impossible Man and Resurrection Man. Now I just have to hope that the Keywords and Dials of the other 5 Con LEs don't interest me so I can just focus on getting the rest of this past year's. Still hoping to get that Old Man Logan, but mostly still want to get a Trinity of Sin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
Can phasing/teleporting characters break-away without having to roll for it? What about flyers?

• Locked thread