Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

King of Solomon posted:

That's what zoux's link is.

Ohh, was the post about a pic with Quinn and Slade just a joke? I was hoping that was legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

homo punching bag posted:

Ohh, was the post about a pic with Quinn and Slade just a joke? I was hoping that was legit.

I was trolling for reactions. It was not legit.

gently caress Harley Quinn.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Rhyno posted:

I was trolling for reactions. It was not legit.

gently caress Harley Quinn.

Harley Quinn is a great character but is written like poo poo 98% of the time. When stuff like that's the case, you just gotta acknowledge that she's a lovely character, unfortunately.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Drifter posted:

Harley Quinn is a great character but is written like poo poo 98% of the time. When stuff like that's the case, you just gotta acknowledge that she's a lovely character, unfortunately.

Was a great character.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Rhyno posted:

Was a great character.

I'm holding out

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
THE HATE CRIME DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

I too am holding out for a specific hero to show up

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

You poor, poor sonofabitch.
http://i.imgur.com/4faXoWx.jpg

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
THE HATE CRIME DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Drifter posted:

You poor, poor sonofabitch.
http://i.imgur.com/4faXoWx.jpg

Hasn't happened yet in Arrow! They've mentioned him several times!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Drifter posted:

I liked her in the Arkham City game. The voice is perfect for someone who pops up every once in a while to be a pain in the rear end. Her accent saying "Arrow" isn't as fun as saying "Bats" though.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Why you gotta go and hurt me like that baby?

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
I saw that earlier. It's amazing.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Pft. This is the greatest hero.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

While we're reposting Amell's posts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVz8UCa4Mxg

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Was about to post this. Goddamn, this show, the actors, and the fans own so loving hard

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I like that they're all great people, all love each other and their fans. Meanwhile that other show's cast all appear to be a bunch of joyless pricks.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Rhyno posted:

I like that they're all great people, all love each other and their fans. Meanwhile that other show's cast all appear to be a bunch of joyless pricks.

What other show? I have not heard of any animosity between the Tomorrow People cast. :confused:

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Torrannor posted:

What other show? I have not heard of any animosity between the Tomorrow People cast. :confused:

I'd say he was talking about the Flash, but we haven't seen much out of them, and besides, it looked like Grant Gustin was having a great time on the set and all.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Torrannor posted:

Agents of Shield made a disparaging comment about people who were unsatisfied with the show

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

After seeing this my first thought was that they totally need to get Manu Bennett to do this voiceover.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

bentacos posted:

After seeing this my first thought was that they totally need to get Manu Bennett to do this voiceover.

Good god, this needs to happen.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Into a mirror darkly, arrow style.

Astro Nut
Feb 22, 2013

Nonsensical Space Powers, Activate! Form of Friendship!

Am I the only one laughing at the fact he used Marvel lego pieces?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Hahaha go check out https://www.reddit.com/r/arrow today.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

zoux posted:

Hahaha go check out https://www.reddit.com/r/arrow today.

That's fantastic.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I can't stop from hearing "somebody saaaaaaaave meeeeeee" when I see the Smallville logo. It's a tick at this point

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

I can't stop from hearing "somebody saaaaaaaave meeeeeee" when I see the Smallville logo. It's a tick at this point

Even if that wasn't the theme song, it would be a perfectly reasonable reaction.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

The Finer Arts > The TV IV > Arrow Season 2: "It's a little flamboyant, but I like it."

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
The Arrow Facebook page put up a Guggenheim interview with a few new clips and tidbits from tomorrow's episode, which he's saying they wanted "to feel like a season finale."

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=381326612005377&set=vb.104137579724283&type=2&theater

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

hcreight posted:

The Arrow Facebook page put up a Guggenheim interview with a few new clips and tidbits from tomorrow's episode, which he's saying they wanted "to feel like a season finale."

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=381326612005377&set=vb.104137579724283&type=2&theater

Haha gently caress, these guys are great at building suspense. I want to see this episode SO BAD

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Haha gently caress, these guys are great at building suspense. I want to see this episode SO BAD

Seriously they could write a manual on "how to legit promote your drama show and make your fans love you all the time".

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

hcreight posted:

So, speculation based on the above interview: They kill Sara? Based on who he said was impacted and how Arrow will never be the same, that is totally what it reads as to me.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

King Burgundy posted:

So, speculation based on the above interview: They kill Sara? Based on who he said was impacted and how Arrow will never be the same, that is totally what it reads as to me.

Yeah, that's the implication I got out of it too.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Some Numbers posted:

Yeah, that's the implication I got out of it too.

Laurel being significantly impacted is a pretty big tip.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

teagone posted:

Laurel being significantly impacted is a pretty big tip.

Right. Laurel will never be the same and Team Arrow's going to suffer a heavy loss. The Venn diagram overlap between those is vanishingly small. We know they're not going to kill Oliver, so it's either Sara or...I dunno, Lance and one of Diggle/Felicity/Roy?

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

There's no way Paul Blackthorne or Moira Queen is walking out of this season.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Some Numbers posted:

Right. Laurel will never be the same and Team Arrow's going to suffer a heavy loss. The Venn diagram overlap between those is vanishingly small. We know they're not going to kill Oliver, so it's either Sara or...I dunno, Lance and one of Diggle/Felicity/Roy?

My tip is at least partially backed by Laurel becoming Canary eventually. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
I am personally hoping that they throw us a curve ball and have Laurel die or at least not have Sarah die. I'd rather put my money on Thea as the long shot w/ Officer Lance as the favorite.

Lance makes sense to impact both Team Arrow & Laurel and having the latter hold the former responsible for dad being killed would be more interesting place to travel w/ Laurel's character. Sure she did it w/ Tommy but I never felt even she bought her justifications. It would be more satisfying if Dad was killed and Slade makes her his indirect asset.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Out of maybe all the characters, I don't want Lance to die :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Klungar posted:

Out of maybe all the characters, I don't want Lance to die :(

I'd say there's a fair chance of at least one of the Lance's making it out alive.

Then again, it may only be Dinah.

• Locked thread