Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?

Asiina posted:

Woo definitely has a solid chance at this.

I meant the Vibrams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Haha everyone immediately spilling into the ocean after having to stand on this top part of the thing.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Haha they're loving windmills.

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll

JesusSinfulHands posted:

I think the only guy who has a chance is Woo. Tony is completely hosed

Half right.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Woo's toe-d water shoes are cheating.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

"How you feelin', Woo?"
"WOO"

Moment of the season right there.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

So do toe shoes get banned or does everyone wear them 2 seasons from now?

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Last time they did this challenge (FvF 2) they never went to the top of the triangle.

Toaster Ding
Apr 30, 2006

Oh good. Now Kass gets to be all smug and make things even worse than they are. This should good (awful) to watch

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm glad, I really like Woo.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

They've been on the market for a long time.

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes

So more accurate than Sarah and Kass combined

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

TMMadman posted:

Actually, if you listen, Sarah wants to vote out Woo first. She was in a tribe with Trish and knows that she isn't a threat. There is no reason to vote her out at this point.

On the other hand, Sarah has been tight with Tony and he could easily be blindsided into not playing his HII because he thinks that Sarah will stick with him.

Sarah is right on the money in this case, vote Woo or Tony depending on the immunity win.
Tony can't be blindsided because Sarah won't swear on her badge if she's not true.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Woo! :neckbeard:

If anybody goes on a challenge run and ruins everything, I totally want it to be Woo.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Wee Bairns posted:

Woo has footwear while no one else does?

I'm sure that everyone had the option, but only Woo thought to wear vibrams.

That being said, they may be the dominant footwear strategy - I can't think of any situations where they'd be bad, and they would be great in some cases (I'm sure they helped here).

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

On One World, two people had them. Sabrina and I forget who else.

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

blue squares posted:

They've been on the market for a long time.

The more relevant answer would be if anyone has worn them on survivor before.

Edit: ^^^Cool!

Fast Luck posted:

Tony can't be blindsided because Sarah won't swear on her badge if she's not true.

Hahaha true

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

I can't get over how badly Sarah played her position - she could have gotten so much information out of Tony (including the idol) in exchange for her vote, kept feeding information to both sides, and then made a decision at the end. Instead she's coming off as completely wishy-washy and burning bridges left and right. Can't believe I thought she coulda been a contender

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Milovan Drecun posted:

Kass just frucked herself, but no: LJ, Tony and Woo are all bets to have an idol. Trish and Jeffra are recognized non-factors in the game (by Sarah). They are safe bets to not have an idol. An idol frucks the whole thing for the 6. First you get the numbers, then you go after the power players.

And I am listening.

She can be pretty sure that LJ has the idol since that is what Jeremiah was talking about, so sure he isn't going to get votes. As for Tony/Woo it's a toss up. Sarah was gunning most for Woo because he will surely be an immunity idol threat (as evidenced by the challenge he just won), but she can easily blindside Tony since he will surely think that he has the cop bond with her. Tony is not going to want to play that idol unless he is clearly on the wrong side of the numbers.

This is the perfect opportunity to take out Tony even if Sarah thinks he has the HII.

edit - of course when you gather around in a group like that, it kind of ruins it Sarah.

TMMadman fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Apr 3, 2014

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

TO THE BATCAVE!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Shut the hell up Sarah.

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

How do you do that talk right in front of everybody? :laffo:

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
"I don't think they have idols," Sarah said, as she targets the two people with idols.

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

TMMadman posted:

She can be pretty sure that LJ has the idol since that is what Jeremiah was talking about, so sure he isn't going to get votes. As for Tony/Woo it's a toss up. Sarah was gunning most for Woo because he will surely be an immunity idol threat (as evidenced by the challenge he just won), but she can easily blindside Tony since he will surely think that he has the cop bond with her. Tony is not going to want to play that idol unless he is clearly on the wrong side of the numbers.

This is the perfect opportunity to take out Tony even if Sarah thinks he has the HII.

I uhhhh, why not wait? Why not wait until at least one more vote? Preferably two!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Kass you are so dumb.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
This is kinda crazy.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Shut the hell up Kass.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
"If she's going to destroy the game, I want to destroy it!!!"

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Now I think both Sarah AND Kass are being dumb. Sarah could easily get information out of Tony, but she isn't doing it.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

xbilkis posted:

"I don't think they have idols," Sarah said, as she targets the two people with idols.

That was a work of art.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Sarah looks like she's trying to burn jury votes.

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.
Woo, Sarah, Morgan, and Jeremiah. She has possibilities!!!

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
"It's 6 vs 5. If you vote with them, they could vote you out without any problem and still have 5. Now, if you make it 6 vs. 5 in *our* favor, it's a really smart move...."

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Was Sara drunk on rum these last two confessionals?

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

Tony is gonna be the bitterest jury member ever.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Tony is doing a pretty good job here, I think. The best anyone could do under the circumstance.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hey, but the good news out of all this is that Spencer doesn't seem to have a target on his back right now.

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Recursive posted:

Tony is gonna be the bitterest jury member ever.

No loving way - look how much joy he gets from the game and playing a ridiculously aggressive, bulldog style. I think he would definitely respect whoever took him out

loving love Tony - his analysis tends to be completely on point

Toaster Ding
Apr 30, 2006

Well at least there's the potential that tony will play the idol and Sara will vote herself out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.
Kass aiming for the bottom, very nice!

• Locked thread