Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike Danger
Feb 17, 2012
Annnnnd there's the catch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I really want Thea to just be like "Nah I'm not going to allow the man who kidnapped me to emotionally manipulate me, see ya!"

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

DFu4ever posted:

loving Chicago WGN affiliate breaks in with a special report about some shooting in Ft Hood.

How the hell is that relevant in Chicago?

It's the second shooting on the military base in five years?

DFu4ever
Oct 4, 2002

JohnSherman posted:

It's the second shooting on a military base in five years?

They had no information to add. Save that poo poo for the news at 9, not a 'special report' to say you have no further info.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Regy Rusty posted:

I really want Thea to just be like "Nah I'm not going to allow the man who kidnapped me to emotionally manipulate me, see ya!"

Nah, her told Ollie that he's the only that NEEEEVER lies to her and always tells her like it is... this is too tantalizing for her to just walk away.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I wonder if the transfer of CEO stuff is also part of Slade's plan and Isabel is working with him too.

DFu4ever
Oct 4, 2002

Trying to blow Slade up...bad idea.

EDIT: Didn't see that coming. Holy poo poo.

DFu4ever fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Apr 3, 2014

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Holy poo poo, kung loving fu Summer Glau!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

muscles like this? posted:

I wonder if the transfer of CEO stuff is also part of Slade's plan and Isabel is working with him too.

Goooooood call!

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Good call

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

:golfclap:
It's about drat time Summer Glau got some action but... drat, Ollie.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Ollie so dumb

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Well, Slade timed the kidnapping perfectly so Ollie would be forced to do something like that.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
To be fair the only reason why there wasn't anybody else to turn CEO over to besides her is that Walter was basically written out, which was sort of disappointing. It gave the Queen family some grounding.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Oliver is just getting played on top of played on top of played.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Man, Slade is using this opportunity to get a lot of stuff done.

OptimusWang
Jul 9, 2007

Holy gently caress, didn't see the Summer Glau double cross coming.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

That was god damned badass.

Mike Danger
Feb 17, 2012
Slade's got a Cylon

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Yeah, just stopped by to tell ya that. Have a pleasant evening!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Why is everything on the CW taking next week off?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Regy Rusty posted:

Yeah, just stopped by to tell ya that. Have a pleasant evening!

Yeah that was insane.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

What exactly is that revelation supposed to lead to? Seems weird to tell the person who is mostly out of the loop.

DFu4ever
Oct 4, 2002

Slade is just trolling Oliver at this point. He's going to put saran wrap over his toilet next.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

JohnSherman posted:

What exactly is that revelation supposed to lead to? Seems weird to tell the person who is mostly out of the loop.

He's systematically removing Oliver's support system.

jiffynuts
Jul 6, 2005

It's a-me-a-ha-me-ha
That was an awesome episode. But maaaaaaaaaaan.... two weeks?! :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxKldA-8m1A

[stealth edit:] I was kinda hoping Slade was going to tell Thea the Arrow secret, so I'm wondering what the point of telling Laurel is.

Mike Danger
Feb 17, 2012
Laurel is going to be furious that Oliver just got her father landed in jail and has the DA's office sort of behind her?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

JohnSherman posted:

Because her dad is arrested, and she had the key to get him off

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

Dexo posted:

Because her dad is arrested, and she had the key to get him off

Didn't think about that. Next weekThe week after next (:() can't come fast enough.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Kind of a silly end note for the episode, I half expected him to kill her right then and there.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Why is everything on the CW taking next week off?

I was going to say it was probably the NCAA tournament but no, that's on the 9th.

Robotnik DDS
Oct 31, 2004

Slade is an absolutely fantastic invention of a character.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I like how Slade is managing to keep pulling fast ones. Like I was sure he was going to tell Thea, but then he didn't and told Laurel instead. He seems like he's just loving around but he's probably got some intricately constructed plan to destroy Oliver in a very particular way. Everything has to be just so.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
Laurel should of just been really sarcastic back to Slade.

NO WAY! I WOULD OF NEVER GUESSED!

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...

Deakul posted:

Kind of a silly end note for the episode, I half expected him to kill her right then and there.

I thought it was amusing given how many times Laurel has been attacked by random bad guys at that apartment. You'd think she'd have moved by now thanks to the bad memories alone.

Party Plane Jones posted:

I was going to say it was probably the NCAA tournament but no, that's on the 9th.

I think it's just so the last couple of episodes run in May during sweeps. According to imdb, the final 5 episodes will run straight through to the end.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

hcreight posted:

I thought it was amusing given how many times Laurel has been attacked by random bad guys at that apartment. You'd think she'd have moved by now thanks to the bad memories alone.

You'd think she'd have set up a camera looking out so she can shoot through the door at whoever is going to kidnap her this week.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

hcreight posted:

I think it's just so the last couple of episodes run in May during sweeps. According to imdb, the final 5 episodes will run straight through to the end.

I was expecting her to actually utilize the loving peep hole.

Scapegoat
Sep 18, 2004

Deakul posted:

I was expecting her to actually utilize the loving peep hole.

Followed by Slade punching through it.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Arrow Season 2: Oliver is always wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
Not gonna lie, that last scene made me laugh really hard for a few seconds. It was a huge deal, but something about the execution was just hilarious.

Now to consider getting a good Deathstroke screenshot. Seemed like there were some solid opportunities in there...

• Locked thread