Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Crow Jane posted:

Since retirement, my dad has put all his energy into growing a Gandalf beard, playing the banjo, and grilling/smoking stuff. He's my hero

Now also my hero. Sorry Dad. You're not this cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Portals posted:

*queefs loudly*

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
new got better have some nice butts or i will write a strongly worded letter

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Phlegminition posted:

I imagine a woman would pump about 400 cubic liters of farts into their own vagina during the time they sat down at a computer long enough to type 45 pages of absolute horse poo poo

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i am a fan of butte

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008

Shannonmcn posted:

He got banned for continuing to bring it up, that's our/Nessa's fault as well.

Why do people care so much about what goes on in places they aren't even posting? :confused:

Shannonmcn posted:

I saw that, it wasn't real concern about that poster imo, just more "them and us" poo poo stirring.

I didn't realise who her fiance actually was before now, but yeah, Nessa is a saint for not giving our some dick punches.

Shannonmcn posted:

Why? Can they not talk about their own poo poo? Weird.

Shannonmcn posted:

I honestly don't get why that's funny and not just someone being a sociopathic wankbag to someone they're supposed to care about.

Step aside brings stuff from other threads here fairly often, I guess its not surprising she brings stuff from here to other places too.

Shannonmcn posted:

Desperately scrabbling round for acceptance from a bunch of 16 yo internet bros is p funny.

Shannonmcn posted:

:buddy:

I hope Amsky comes back sometime. I can think of 12 other people I'd rather gently caress off than her. Its so easy being a dick to get laughs as well. Taking the piss out of someone being earnest is the lowest hanging fruit. People suck.

Shannonmcn posted:

I can't ignore even the worst of posters I'm case they say something horrible and I miss the chance to hate them even more.

drat wow i guess u really dont care. special shout out to the last post quoted here in which you don't care so much that you won't ignore the posts because then you won't be able to not care about them as much

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

^^^ hahaha holy poo poo try and find a life

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

sausage paddy
Feb 25, 2009

DARPA Dad posted:

drat wow i guess u really dont care. special shout out to the last post quoted here in which you don't care so much that you won't ignore the posts because then you won't be able to not care about them as much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1g9PFtSCKw

I really dig this song. I just wish I hadn't hunted down the video. This is the Trapper Keeper of music videos. It makes me nostalgic for seventh grade, paper footballs, Saved by the Bell, and girls with righteously large hair.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

I want to pat that bunny.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

DARPA Dad posted:

:spergin:

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

This is a stupid dog. :)

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Putty posted:

i am a fan of butte

mmm that's sexy

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

DARPA Dad posted:

Portals posted:

*queefs loudly*

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

This cat is sick of your poo poo.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Schmeichy posted:

nah he looks really fat and content and possibly a bit stoned imo

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Schmeichy posted:

this is just about every golden. they're gentle giants and appropriately retarded

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
dogs actually do catch on to the fake treat thing, but never enough to make them look smart

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Wildlife Analysis posted:

this is just about every golden. they're gentle giants and appropriately retarded

My aunt's golden was a terrible hump-y beast

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Schmeichy posted:

I'm getting more of a "look at all the fucks I don't give" vibe.

Does someone have the gif handy where it's flicking its ears?

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Schmeichy posted:

A stupid, wonderful dog.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

hi there little guys :buddy:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Nessa posted:

wonderful dog

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines

when he cums and its too gross tasting to swallow~

just girly things*~

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Shannonmcn posted:

He's stopped listening to you and is inwardly sighing.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Shannonmcn posted:

Does someone have the gif handy where it's flicking its ears?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
ew

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I do not understand why people in our parents' generation are so obsessive about gas prices they will drive across town for gas that is $.01 cheaper per gallon even if the drive over takes 20 minutes and burns more than that amount of gas

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I do tags good.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i.imgur.com

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
imgur sucks btw use minus

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Yessss :buddy:

Minus takes way longer to load on phone. Imgur is handier when I'm not being a retard

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Pick posted:

I do not understand why people in our parents' generation are so obsessive about gas prices they will drive across town for gas that is $.01 cheaper per gallon even if the drive over takes 20 minutes and burns more than that amount of gas

but look at this great sale!!1!
i saved six dollars and twenty-eight cents *puts down six bags of garbage*

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Putty posted:

imgur sucks btw use minus

whats the difference

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Pick posted:

Probably the oil shortage in the 70s. It was right around when my mom was learning to drive, and to this day she'll cross state lines to save five cents

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Dongicus posted:

whats the difference

you can upload images greater than 2 MB if you like killing people with data plans IRL, and there are no memes

no memes

l o l
Feb 2, 2014

by XyloJW
l o l

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
frontpage of Minus ATM:

asian women

asian women

goku

kitten

asian women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sausage paddy
Feb 25, 2009
its pretty loving funny that that dude was so desperately lonely he had to put on a one-man show of the 'no, no, comon guys, she's a good girl really' bitchmade hubby at the pub takin the piss from his mates routine in fyad.

• Locked thread