Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fairlight
May 18, 2007

Zesty Mordant posted:

you know how hearing your own recorded voice feels? that's how weed makes me feel, but about everything

lol I'm with ya

it was a weird/sad moment for me when I realized I don't actually enjoy smoking weed. I'd rather take downers, because I am a downer

e: (bong)RIP pg 420

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
uppers ftw

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Agreed. if i still had friends oh man

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Two Worlds
Feb 3, 2009
An IMPOSTORE!
drugs are illegal

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFp1z7uA6g

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

fairlight posted:

I'd rather take downers, because I am a downer

tbh i take both uppers and downers on the reg and need weed to take the edge off of both of them because i take them at the same time and my body is a cesspool of drugs and alcohol because i hate myself but it's fuckin cool because i'm also a professional and if the worlf of wallstreet was about web developers it would be my lifestyle esp now because i basically got hired today and it means im getting a senior title ftw. thanks also

Two Worlds posted:

drugs are illegal

not when you take cool weird RCs that are unscheduled, ftw. but also real hard drugs too. do everything

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

ManoliIsFat posted:

if i still had friends oh man

i'm your friend manley

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Two Worlds posted:

drugs are illegal

a sign that they are probably a good time

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

Zesty Mordant posted:

you know how hearing your own recorded voice feels? that's how weed makes me feel, but about everything

Ah so everything would feel like a beautiful soprano, were I to smoke weed

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

its me flushing youre posts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the only drug i abuse is Caffeine

fairlight
May 18, 2007

HTML5 posted:

tbh i take both uppers and downers on the reg and need weed to take the edge off of both of them because i take them at the same time and my body is a cesspool of drugs and alcohol because i hate myself but it's fuckin cool because i'm also a professional and if the worlf of wallstreet was about web developers it would be my lifestyle esp now because i basically got hired today and it means im getting a senior title ftw. thanks also

llol @ this

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

Meursault Horny
Sep 9, 2003

Zesty Mordant posted:

Meursault Horny
Sep 9, 2003

fairlight
May 18, 2007

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

my kingdom! my kingdom for a Chalice of Tussin

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:
u are not prepared

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Thief posted:

u are not prepared

one man was

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad

reflexively shuddered

mrmanatee
Jun 22, 2006

Positive outlook

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks

unable to not quote this

stay depressed
Sep 30, 2003

by zen death robot

ManoliIsFat posted:

my duuuuuude

that is a nice setup (as long as no drama comes to your house). i'm sure i'm the same way with slowness, but like I just take it as a cost of not killin myself. (I should do a tolerance break sometime, it's been like almost a decade now. but i'm slowly quitin ciggies right now) now that i'm in california i just always stay flush with the noicest of noiceness

i smoke every day to self-medicate crippling depression

stay depressed
Sep 30, 2003

by zen death robot
its not even fun anymore. trapped in the green prison. forced to toke bongs just so i can go to work and not scream at people.

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

i basically do everything. life is good

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i still want to robotrip at some point, but i'm too old

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
i do a wide variety of legal stimulants. who needs sleep anyway

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

Zesty Mordant posted:

epic this

one time it was new years eve and me and my friends smoked A Lot of weed and were on the train to the party we were going to and we were talking and a thing that I thought was happening but was not actually happening was all of my friends and the rest of the train falling totally silent every time I talked and eventually I said something and it happened in my mind again and a guy sitting on the train said "he who talks loud and says nothing" and the whole train laughed and I spent the rest of the night feeling awkward and embarrassed about that until like 2am when I mentioned it to my friend who told me that that had never happened

fairlight
May 18, 2007

owned... By my own brain!!!!

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
i used to do a lot of 4-MEC until i accidentally had a 36 hour 4-MEC binge and sneezed blood all over the mirror at work and I realized that that combined with the fact that I had slept in Bryant park for about 7 hours at the tail end of another 4-MEC night about a week before that were probably good reasons to stop doing 4-MEC

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

sector_corrector posted:

i still want to robotrip at some point, but i'm too old

cough syrup is too fuckin gross

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

cough syrup is pretty gross but cool and it helped me dig into myself about a yr ago and shed light on some of my problems

low quality jpeg
Mar 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re2HnTMd2lw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yzAO3tNVlU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

a false posted:

i used to do a lot of 4-MEC until i accidentally had a 36 hour 4-MEC binge and sneezed blood all over the mirror at work and I realized that that combined with the fact that I had slept in Bryant park for about 7 hours at the tail end of another 4-MEC night about a week before that were probably good reasons to stop doing 4-MEC

doing 4-mec off a loving otoilet every night #myshame

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/04/04/meet-george-w-bush-artist/

"I think I told Tony I was painting, and he brushed it off," Bush said. "That was an art pun."

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

a false posted:

epic this

one time it was new years eve and me and my friends smoked A Lot of weed and were on the train to the party we were going to and we were talking and a thing that I thought was happening but was not actually happening was all of my friends and the rest of the train falling totally silent every time I talked and eventually I said something and it happened in my mind again and a guy sitting on the train said "he who talks loud and says nothing" and the whole train laughed and I spent the rest of the night feeling awkward and embarrassed about that until like 2am when I mentioned it to my friend who told me that that had never happened

i :love: u and am sad that i never rolled by that sb 7-11 when i lived loving 10 mins from there

ManoliIsFat fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Apr 5, 2014

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

fairlight posted:

owned... By my own brain!!!!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

its crazy weird how close this sounds to like an old elephant 6 side project or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

maybe thats just the residual doses speaking though

• Locked thread