Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
They didn't pick up Schaub as a FA so definitely not him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Darren McFadden :smuggo:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

It's not a bust if everyone expects him to fail. :colbert:

I'll say Jones because WRs are always an (un)safe bet.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I hope it isn't, but it might be Woodley since he can't stay healthy.

Butthead
May 31, 2011
I'm going to say Justin Tuck because of those four, he's probably the one people don't automatically assume will bust. However, everyone on the Raiders will look awful once again this year, so that would make him the biggest bust.

Jones will rely on Schaub to do well, and so will MJD but to a lesser extent. So if Schaub sucks, they will also look bad.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

shiksa posted:

Darren McFadden :smuggo:

Definitely the right answer, can't believe they resigned him. Maybe they're gonna change blocking schemes again, and they think this time, he'll fit.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Roger Saffo-hahahaha

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
All of them will bust.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Jesus who pissed in ya'lls cheerios this morning

They're veteran players signed to low money deals who cares

superaielman
Mar 16, 2006

You can't harm me. Are you a fucking ass? Do you not know who I am? He must not know who I am.
James Jones will own for the Raiders and I will fight anyone who is shittalking him. :mad:

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Blitz7x posted:

Welcome to TFF

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Blitz7x posted:

The Raiders are my AFC team, so gently caress all the haters! Falcons/Raiders SB!

This will literally never happen :smithicide:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Shath Hole posted:

The Raiders are my AFC team, so gently caress all the haters! Falcons/Raiders SB!

This will literally never happen :smithicide:

The Eagles were gonna be my NFC team, but then they just dumped one of the funnest players to watch on the street. Guess I'm back with the Lions. If you want me to root for the Falcons, give Chris Chandler and Jamaal Anderson one year prove it deals. :colbert:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
My NFC Team is the Vikings.

:gonk:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Yeah I like a bunch of NFC teams. Lions, Panthers, Vikings now with Zimmer.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

The only thing the Lions and Vikings are going to be able to do this year is not let the Packers sweep them and win the division as easily

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
The Jags are my AFC team at the moment; Seahawks South. Though I do cheer for a lot of AFC teams depending who they play.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
My NFC Team is the 49ers, and any team playing the Steelers.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I'm a fan of the entire NFC North....

Uhh.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Who knows what will happen in the NFC North when Aaron Rodgers retires midway through the season

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Who knows what will happen in the NFC North when Aaron Rodgers retires midway through the season

The Lions won't take the division

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Flikken posted:

And somehow the Bears won't either.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Flikken posted:

Well duh

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

My NFC Team is the Vikings.

:gonk:
Mine are the Bears because all the Packers fans in Chicago are mostly insufferable

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Chris Gaines posted:

Mine are the Bears because all the Packers fans in Chicago are mostly insufferable

I haven't been to Chicago, but I was under the impression the Bears fans were too.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
My fave NFC team was the Packers because I want Rodgers to continue making GBS threads on the legacy of the most overrated QB ever.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Every fanbase is awful hth

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chichevache posted:

I haven't been to Chicago, but I was under the impression the Bears fans were too.
They're mostly cool. When Ross and I watched Chargers/Bears at Soldier Field in 2011 all the Bears fans were nice to him.

I walked into some bar in :iamafag: Wrigleyville :iamafag: wearing a Peppers jersey during a bar crawl in December of 2012 and all of a sudden a bunch of people started booing me and started the "GO PACK GO" chant. I told them if they love the Packers so much then they should move back to Wisconsin :D

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Apr 5, 2014

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Chichevache posted:

Bears fans are, but mostly to sane Bear fans. All I hear about is the greatness of Ditka, and the 85 team, and nothing but complaints about Lovie Smith(who got the team to the first superbowl in 20 years) complaints about Cutler(who is the best Quarterback bar none in franchise history).

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Dexo posted:

Bears fans are, but mostly to sane Bear fans. All I hear about is the greatness of Ditka, and the 85 team, and nothing but complaints about Lovie Smith(who got the team to the first superbowl in 20 years) complaints about Cutler(who is the best Quarterback bar none in franchise history).
I do remember some story about some fat gently caress from probably Naperville wearing a Hester jersey and actually loudly calling Hester the n-word in the Soldier Field parking lot after a game.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
Midwesterners are nice people. Except when it comes to sports.

I moved to Ravenswood, Chicago from South Florida and I get no lack of grief for my Dolphins and Heat gear.

But, to be honest, I wear my Heat championship beanie whilst standing bucknaked on my balcony as sad Cubs fans walk past my house.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm glad everyone here fell off the Broncos bandwagon after they got housed by Seattle. They're my team, god drat it!!!!!

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

I like that no one bandwagoned the Ravens when they won the SB because everyone hates the Ravens. It rules.

The wacky 8-8 season afterward probably helped, too.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I hate the Falcons and I don't know why, someone help

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

You are not a nihilist.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Matt Ryan?

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Same here. I have no idea why I hate the Falcons, but gently caress them. I like all the bird teams except the Falcons. One day I'll figure out why.

Dr. Poz
Sep 8, 2003

Dr. Poz just diagnosed you with a serious case of being a pussy. Now get back out there and hit them till you can't remember your kid's name.

Pillbug
Alex Mack visits with the Jaguars.

quote:

A source said Mack flew into Jacksonville Friday and left this morning and said he had dinner with general manager Dave Caldwell and coach Gus Bradley.

The Jaguars have a hole at center following the retirement of Brad Meester.

If the Jaguars sign Mack to an offer sheet, the Browns would have seven days to match and Cleveland has more than $30 million salary cap room according to the NFLPA’s website so the issue would be the Browns’ willingness to give Mack a long-term contract.

The transition tag for offensive lineman is worth $10.039 million and is fully guaranteed if Mack signs it with the Browns.

http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/544821/ryan-ohalloran/2014-04-05/reports-jaguars-meet-alex-mack

I think the Jaguars were hoping the Browns would get a little more spendy in free agency than they did before taking a run at signing Mack. This makes sense of the relative lack of free agency movement along the interior of the Jaguars o-line.

Dr. Poz fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Apr 5, 2014

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Sour Diesel posted:

Same here. I have no idea why I hate the Falcons, but gently caress them. I like all the bird teams except the Falcons. One day I'll figure out why.

It's probably because of this face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I can root for any team not named New England. It's not even because of Brady.

I just really despise that organization.

• Locked thread