Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Putty posted:

it's lemons, limes, and oranges

i'd put in pineapple but last time i ate a pineapple my lips had to go to the ER

Allergic to pineapple? Soz friend, it's a good fruit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
that was a joke but eating pineapple straight will make you raw for days

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Putty posted:

that was a joke but eating pineapple straight will make you raw for days

Idgi. Why? I love pineapple.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
tangerines/clementines are the best fruit

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
googled this

http://www.yumsugar.com/Burning-Question-Why-Does-Pineapple-Irritate-Your-Mouth-3098109

i ate the whole fruit and was burning for a long time

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERXq3r1Kq0Q

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I have a bit of a sensitivity to citric acid so eating pineapple is basically asking for canker sores and agony for several weeks

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

uggggggghghhh

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
le valuable le sson.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I CANNOT COMPREHEND THIS

ze zi zo zum i smell the blood of cis scum

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
My husband came back from his vacation with a cold. It's like having to care for a baby.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I think it's trying to make fun of ragecomics but ragecomics are so inherently terrible that the only thing that can come out of parodying them is poo poo

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
yup

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I wanna say something controversial that will drum up pots but i think i blew my wad withthe cohococlate opinions

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

boom boom boom posted:

I wanna say something controversial that will drum up pots but i think i blew my wad withthe cohococlate opinions

metal gearrrrrr

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Go two for two on Stalin

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Dongicus posted:

metal gearrrrrr

its not controversial to say that the Metal gear Solid series is the best video game series, and every metal gear solid game is a dazzling perfect masterpiece

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Go two for two on Stalin

alsonot controversial, Stalin did do a lot of good for a lot of Russian people, some feinist threadders just don't know anything about history

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Metal gear Stalin

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

anime stalin

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Ironic hitler posting is OUT, Stalin posting is in this season

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
stalin killed more than hitler

stalin sexier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcFZWa8zH2w

Titty Warlord fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Apr 6, 2014

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Ironic hitler posting is OUT, Stalin posting is in this season

not ironic. i never denied stalin did a lot of nasty poo poo but if you seriously don't think he was good for a lot of the russians who didn't get purged or whatever the verb form of dissident is, you need to educate yourself

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

its not controversial to say that the Metal gear Solid series is the best video game series, and every metal gear solid game is a dazzling perfect masterpiece

disagree

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

boom boom boom posted:

alsonot controversial, Stalin did do a lot of good for a lot of Russian people, some feinist threadders just don't know anything about history

metal gear solid 3 and metal gear rising revengence

all others are irrelevant

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

boom boom boom posted:

not ironic. i never denied stalin did a lot of nasty poo poo but if you seriously don't think he was good for a lot of the russians who didn't get purged or whatever the verb form of dissident is, you need to educate yourself

When you think about it, hitler did a lot of good as well. Aside from all those people he killed

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Well, Stalin made lots of Russians die, which was an improvement to being in Russia, so he did end up doing quite a bit of good in the end

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Dongicus posted:

metal gear solid 3 and metal gear rising revengence and metal gear solid and metal gear solid 2 and metal gear solid 4 and metal gear solid peace walker and metal gear solid ground zeroes

all others are irrelevant

agreed

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
a majority of russians today have a positive view of Stalin, but hey, they're probably just brainwashed. Everyone knows the best, most accurate information about the soviet union is in america

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
if stalin didn't do the things he did then the timeline would be different

and who knows what could of happened instead!!!!!!!!

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

boom boom boom posted:

a majority of russians today have a positive view of Stalin, but hey, they're probably just brainwashed. Everyone knows the best, most accurate information about the soviet union is in america

You are correct, most Russians are full of poo poo

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Dongicus posted:

if stalin didn't do the things he did then the timeline would be different

and who knows what could of happened instead!!!!!!!!

No krokodil, so maybe a negative

BattleCake
Mar 12, 2012

BattleCake fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Apr 6, 2014

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
That is a fancy rat

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

look at those whiskers :kimchi:

BattleCake
Mar 12, 2012

Portals posted:

look at those whiskers :kimchi:

bonus non-rat:

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

detectivemonkey posted:

Addendum to my Sephora purchase: feel guilty about not putting everything back and leaving in a huff when I saw they had a Sephora-brand nail polish called "I Wish I Was Thinner". And one called "What's a Tire Jack?".

uuggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I went to gawk at them, and Sephora's already put them on clearance, either a while ago or they sold out fast. I'm glad I never look at nail polish at Sephora.
They're still carrying a bright red called "Pole Dance" and a bunch of other ones that don't bother me as much as 'pole dance,' but still bug me, like a rose-nude called 'Nude Shot' and a hot pink called "No Need For A Bikini"

Putty posted:

someoen reccomends me some nail polish

http://www.redcarpetmanicure.com/an-evening-to-remember-ezp-10.html

There ya go

Got a lipstick for ya too

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Fabulist posted:

uuggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I went to gawk at them, and Sephora's already put them on clearance, either a while ago or they sold out fast. I'm glad I never look at nail polish at Sephora.
They're still carrying a bright red called "Pole Dance" and a bunch of other ones that don't bother me as much as 'pole dance,' but still bug me, like a rose-nude called 'Nude Shot' and a hot pink called "No Need For A Bikini"

I guess after enough identical red polishes you run out of ideas for names

I think there's a lipstick out there called "underage" or something like that too

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Also Manglaze has the most ridiculous names/packaging/advertisement/everything, but their polishes are super-excellent, and they're cheaper on their site than on Amazon. I always get weirded out by how my fingernails are absorbing all the light and slap a topcoat over the mattes, though.

Oh my god OPI has a color named "Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?"

And "A Woman's Prague-ative."

gently caress that is annoying. I hate it when companies do that pun poo poo. Modcloth does it too and it makes me rage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Portals posted:

I guess after enough identical red polishes you run out of ideas for names

I think there's a lipstick out there called "underage" or something like that too

That's true. They probably are running out of things that are actually always red in real life (but also girly teehee)

The Underage lipstick is from the same line as the Celebutard lipstick I posted. It's a liquid lipstick in a lipgloss thingie though, which means people ignored them at Sephora, which means I got to scoop one up for $5. I loving love clearance shopping.

Did you try dotting/stippling/blending in less on your dark circles yet? I dunno if you wear makeup everyday, I sure as poo poo don't, but I'm curious about the results whenever you do try. If you haven't already.

• Locked thread