Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Reddit says it's Sunil Tripathi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

What's his name hahaha

Fat Lowtax posted:

Bah

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Duncan Sperguson posted:

"wee wee wee" - franck ribery to an underage prostitute

lol

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Fat Lowtax posted:

i get it

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009

Cesc Fabregas?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
I think it's Joseph Minala, three decades of hardship will do that to ya

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Thx

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
It's Kanu, he was only a nipper when Ronaldo was still in Portugal.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Always knew Gibbs was a bad apple

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012

Cart Cam posted:

It's Kanu, he was only a nipper when Ronaldo was still in Portugal.

Kanu is actually about 50 even though his passport says he has not yet reached 40

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

ah yes, Garry Flitcroft

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I look forward to seeing the Foxes back in the Premier League next season

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Frankston posted:

You're not going to see much past him imo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Why is he wearing a swimming cap and goggles

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Jose posted:

Why is he wearing a swimming cap and goggles

away trip to Swansea next season

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Frankston posted:

What a beast

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Babby Thatcher posted:

hahaha

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Babby Thatcher posted:

:drat:

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
The Mail on Sunday has suffered a slow news day

"Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger fears players are putting their careers at risk by taking legal drugs to combat hair loss."

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

tarbrush posted:

"Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger fears players are putting their careers at risk by taking legal drugs to combat hair loss."

it was in the guardian too

he literally said this poo poo

hes melting down

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/04/arsenal-injuries-supplements-arsene-wenger

quote:

Wenger said that the internal review had yet to yield any hard and fast conclusions but he advanced a personal theory. "Some of them [muscle injuries] are down to the medication that the players take that you don't even know about. Then you realise afterwards that they took this medication but that's not prudent."

He added that certain medication could affect the liver and then it "doesn't work as well ... the toxins don't go as quickly out of the body as they should and they [the players] get tired". Injuries are sometimes the result of lower levels of stamina; if a player is, to borrow a phrase from Wenger "in the red".

He was asked to give examples of the kind of medication he was referring to. "If you lose your hair and you've taken something to make your hair grow, it might not be good, especially for the rest of your body," he said. "Medication always pushes a part of your body and is sometimes detrimental to other parts of your body.

"At the moment, we have not come to any conclusion … every case can be very different and you need to analyse very deeply why things happen. I'm surrounded by people who want to enhance their performances because they have another problem in their life and it's not always necessarily a good thing to do."

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Adrian Durham in troll free and accurate article shocker

Amazing how he's pretty much the only member of the press not banging on the "poor old Chris Hughton being bullied by over-expectant Norwich fans" drum.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

tarbrush posted:

You can run this via noted baldman expert T. Finn, but if they're taking finasteride, that is actually known to have a bunch of lovely side effects.

*pays £90 per month to have cock and balls stop working, grows eight hairs*

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard

FullLeatherJacket posted:

You can run this via noted baldman expert T. Finn, but if they're taking finasteride, that is actually known to have a bunch of lovely side effects.

*pays £90 per month to have cock and balls stop working, grows eight hairs*

Or just get a doctor to write you a script for prostate problems and get it 10x cheaper.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Modus Trollens posted:

it was in the guardian too

he literally said this poo poo

hes melting down

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/04/arsenal-injuries-supplements-arsene-wenger

Yeah. I watched a video of it to see what the hell was going on. I really don't know what to make of it, and he sounds insane and out of touch.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

blue footed boobie posted:

Yeah. I watched a video of it to see what the hell was going on. I really don't know what to make of it, and he sounds insane and out of touch.

Wenger? Are you sure?

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Are Sunderland getting Europa next season? Since city won the cup

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Nah it goes to an extra league position instead.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

No, League Cup runner up doesn't get you in anymore if the team that won is in a position to already qualify for Europe.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
So it's 5th and 6th now?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

So it's 5th and 6th now?

And the Fair Play spot potentially which definitely won't be Sunderland since Wes Brown alone has like 3 red cards.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Shrapnig posted:

And the Fair Play spot potentially which definitely won't be Sunderland since Wes Brown alone has like 3 red cards.

But only if England get that, have they this year?

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Yeah, because of the way the FA Cup fixtures are (with at least 1 team who won't qualify for Europe through the league guaranteed a place in the final), 5th and 6th in the league will definitely get a Europa League spot, but the last one will go to either the winner or the runner-up of the FA Cup.

aeverous
Nov 13, 2009
God I hope it's Pooshited and Arsenal in the Europa League.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I'll do a big lol irl if David Moyes leaves Everton for United and Roberto Martinez gets Everton into the Champions League while Moyes ends up in the Europa League with the reigning champions.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

irlZaphod posted:

Yeah, because of the way the FA Cup fixtures are (with at least 1 team who won't qualify for Europe through the league guaranteed a place in the final), 5th and 6th in the league will definitely get a Europa League spot, but the last one will go to either the winner or the runner-up of the FA Cup.

We're talking massive hypotheticals here, but if Arsenal wins the FA Cup but finishes 5th the teams in 6th (usual league qualification) and 7th (extra League Cup spot) will qualify for the EL, right?

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

It doesn't matter because the clubs with the depth to win it won't take it seriously, and the rest will get ruined sometime between the super double qualifying round and the extra group knockout stage.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

Corrode posted:

It doesn't matter because the clubs with the depth to win it won't take it seriously, and the rest will get ruined sometime between the super double qualifying round and the extra group knockout stage.

well either that or you're real bad at football

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

EvilHawk posted:

We're talking massive hypotheticals here, but if Arsenal wins the FA Cup but finishes 5th the teams in 6th (usual league qualification) and 7th (extra League Cup spot) will qualify for the EL, right?

No the cup runner up still gets a place.

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012

EvilHawk posted:

We're talking massive hypotheticals here, but if Arsenal wins the FA Cup

Ah yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Blue Screen Error posted:

Adrian Durham in troll free and accurate article shocker

Amazing how he's pretty much the only member of the press not banging on the "poor old Chris Hughton being bullied by over-expectant Norwich fans" drum.

Norwich fans are ungrateful and should be careful what they wish for and a bunch of other terrible cliches. Remember Charlton.

• Locked thread