Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

iostream.h posted:

Where are you located?

Virginia Beach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

Declan MacManus posted:

Virginia Beach.
I'm prepping to head south from Boston this week (probably Thursday morning) so I MAY be able to swing by your place and pick that up. If someone offers you cash beforehand by all means, please don't consider this a request for dibs or anything.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

iostream.h posted:

I'm prepping to head south from Boston this week (probably Thursday morning) so I MAY be able to swing by your place and pick that up. If someone offers you cash beforehand by all means, please don't consider this a request for dibs or anything.

Oh, cool, that'd be convenient, haha. Just let me know what's up (I can also do 2 day ground shipping to Alabama which is something like ~$60 given how much it weighs)

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

HollisBrown posted:

1 more thing!

I totally forgot about this guitar hiding in the closet

An early 70's Applause AA-14

It has an aluminum fretboard!

In all seriousness it's not a bad guitar, sounds surprisingly decent and the action is actually very good. This would make a better than decent beginner guitar and people would ask you about it constantly.

I have no clue what it's worth but I'd trade it for cool pedals or sell it for like $125?

Do you still have this guitar? What about any sound clips? I have been really intrigued by this guy.

FireMrshlBill
Aug 13, 2006

LEMME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!!
I am looking for a parlor sized acoustic. Really getting into old fingerpicking blues and ragtime. Looking for something with a 1 3/4" nut, at least 2 3/8" string spacing at the bridge, short scale (sub 25"), and 12 frets at the body. A vintage sunburst or tobacco burst is preferable.

I would prefer something pre-1960's or built recently (not interested in the mid-60's - 80's build quality). So basically 1920's - 1950's or late 90's and newer.

Thanks!

Vintage examples:
- Stella or Harmony (and the various store rebranded versions)
- Oscar Schmidt or Washburn
- Supertone

Newer examples:
- Art and Lutherie Ami
- Recording King O size parlors or RNJ-16
- Loar LH-200 and other parlor sizes

FireMrshlBill fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Apr 1, 2014

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

washburn085 posted:

I would prefer something pre-1960's and built recently.

What?

E: nm forgot what thread this was.

FireMrshlBill
Aug 13, 2006

LEMME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!!

butros posted:

What?

E: nm forgot what thread this was.

Ooops, I meant OR, not AND. Someone was talking to me while I was typing.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I've got a Peavey TKO 115 150 Watt Bass Amp for sale. Honestly it's really heavy so I'm looking for someone in the Florida area for it unless someone wants it and knows a good way to ship. I'm thinking $300 for it is fair as it's the older model that apparently had better speakers compared to the newer ones.

e: No pics ATM but if there's interest I can get some for you.

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
Help me pay off my taxes! I've got the following:

Boss RE-20 Space Echo pedal - $180
BYOC Large Beaver fuzz pedal (clone of the Big Muff Pi triangle spec) - $100
Black Squier Stratocaster (made in Indonesia) - $100 (would prefer local pickup)

Pale Sickly Trevor
Sep 28, 2001
Selling an Akai AX80 in pretty amazing condition. Everything works perfectly, just has some very, very minor corrosion and shallow scratches. It's one of my favorite synths--really ultra lush pads and great bass sounds.

It's also heavy as all hell. But if you live in SF or LA or anywhere in between, I can deliver. Shipping would be pretty expensive. Trying to get $650 but might go lower, I'm also looking for an Octatrack.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Declan MacManus posted:

Oh, cool, that'd be convenient, haha. Just let me know what's up (I can also do 2 day ground shipping to Alabama which is something like ~$60 given how much it weighs)

Dumb question: Do you think it will fit on the front seat of a VW Passat?

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

iostream.h posted:

Dumb question: Do you think it will fit on the front seat of a VW Passat?

...Maybe. I have a Jetta and I feel like I could mayyybe sit it in the front seat. Anyways I don't know if you've already come and gone but shoot me a PM and we'll figure it out

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

PM sent, gimme a call I'm in VA now.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
eek wrong thread.

Thoogsby fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Apr 6, 2014

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Chomp chomp chomp...We have the legendary Magic Beans
Goon Made Wallets
Trading a "needs work" swamp ash strat body (HSH) for whatever.

Looking for anything really. Some pedals would be nice.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/newthread.php <-- SA mart thread with body.

BODY ONLY

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Got a set of Fender Custom Shop Fat 50's single coil pickups for someone.

The leads are stock length, no length has been removed.
They're in perfect condition, no issues, they're a couple of months old.

I have a few different colors of covers, let me know what you'd like and I'll dig to see if I have it here or at the shop (I know I have black, white and cream as well as neon green).

bridge 6.45k
middle 6.34
neck 6.29

$120 shipped with your choice of cover color (or bare), if you'd like them wired in a pickguard that'd be fine too, I can do them complete with tone cap (specify what value or if you want stock), pots and pickguard color for $185 shipped. ($195 for the blend pot option for the neck and bridge pickups.)

(Note: Tone cap won't be anything goofy like vintage PiO or whatever, it'll be standard ceramic disc unless you'd like something specific which isn't an issue, but it'll likely add a few extra bucks and/or a day or two for me to source it, but it's not a problem, just ask.)

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
FS: Diezel VH4. I installed a set of JJ KT77 3 weeks ago. Comes with a custom midi footswitch. It absolutely roars. There are no tears in the tolex. It's in nearly mint condition. No dings or dents. This is very much a feeler. If I don't get the price I want, I'll happily keep it. $2900 + shipping (firm) US and Canada only. Sorry, it's much too heavy to ship overseas. NO TRADES. Located in Rutland, VT. If you buy it this weekend, I'll ship it free to the Lower 48.

Uncleanly Cleric
Oct 17, 2005

For sale! Complete vocal preamp rack!

Furman M-8Lx power conditioner
DBC 286a Mic Preamp Processor
Behringer Ultra Voice Pro
Aphex 104 Aurel Exciter type C
24 port patch bay
8U travel rack

Cables included, all units working.

Will sell whole for 300. Or piece out as wanted. Shipping anywhere in the US.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Uncleanly Cleric fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Apr 14, 2014

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Bassist Hound posted:

For sale! Complete vocal preamp rack!

Furman M-8Lx power conditioner
DBC 286a Mic Preamp Processor
Behringer Ultra Voice Pro
Aphex 104 Aurel Exciter type C
24 port patch bay
8U travel rack

Cables included, all units working.

Will sell whole for 300. Or piece out as wanted. Shipping anywhere in the US.

Could you do $125 shipped on the DBX 286a?

Uncleanly Cleric
Oct 17, 2005

HollisBrown posted:

Could you do $125 shipped on the DBX 286a?

Sure, pm or email me at junyatwin at gmail.com and we'll work it out.

Uncleanly Cleric fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Apr 15, 2014

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

Dotcom Jillionaire posted:

Help me pay off my taxes! I've got the following:

Boss RE-20 Space Echo pedal - $180
BYOC Large Beaver fuzz pedal (clone of the Big Muff Pi triangle spec) - $100
Black Squier Stratocaster (made in Indonesia) - $100 (would prefer local pickup)

Anywhere near South to central Florida?

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Bassist Hound posted:

Sure, pm or email me at junyatwin at gmail.com and we'll work it out.

PM'd

Uncleanly Cleric
Oct 17, 2005

I'm also selling my Orange Rockerverb 100 if anyone is interested in that. I just bought an OR100 so, don't need two 100 watt heads.

https://reverb.com/item/113039-orange-amps-rockerverb-100-2005-orange

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
I purchased the MFC-101 from Fractal April 3rd. It's never been used as I'm still learning the in's and out's of the Axe Fx 2. I'm sure at some point in the future I'll sit down and take the time to learn about programming MIDI, but right now I really don't the time. Additionally, I'm having shoulder surgery in 2 weeks, so I won't be playing the guitar for at least a month.

The Stomplabels Stompbox basic set is also brand new. I purchased it in March.

I'm looking to get $900 Paypal and shipped to the Lower 48. Anywhere else, you'll have to pay shipping.
NO TRADES.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
Anybody have a philosophers tone they'd part with?

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Jesus someone buy that Diezel.

Bassist, you prefer the OR over the RV? I'm interested in why, not slamming you, just curious.

Uncleanly Cleric
Oct 17, 2005

I like the looser and darker tone of the OR100. Honestly, it has that awesome Matamp Green sound except not quite as dark.

The RV was my main stage amp for a long long time, and I do not hate it by any stretch, it's just that with what I'm playing the OR sounds better.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Anybody have a Harmonic Percolator clone they'd sell me or trade for a newish Rat plus a few bucks? I have the power adapter for the Rat too.

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
FOR SALE:

BOSS RE-201 Space Echo pedal - $170

BYOC Large Beaver fuzz pedal (Big Muff Pi triangle spec) - $100

Moog Moogerfooger MF-102 Ring Modulator pedal - $250

MOTU Microexpress 4x6 MIDI Interface - $200

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

BYOC Large Beaver fuzz pedal (Big Muff Pi triangle spec) - $100

Not trying to be a dick:

Any particular reason this is more money than a new one? Did you mod it in any ways?
It just sounds like I'm paying more and don't even get the fun of building it myself.

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion

philkop posted:

Not trying to be a dick:

Any particular reason this is more money than a new one? Did you mod it in any ways?
It just sounds like I'm paying more and don't even get the fun of building it myself.

Cause I put the work in to build it and paint the case? If you have the ability to build one than by all means, save the $8 and buy directly from BYOC. I'm putting it out there for someone who might want to buy a clone pedal but doesn't have the skills, time, or patience to build their own. As much as I enjoy doing DIY electronics I would not consider these pedals a fun build.

For reference purposes:

Dotcom Jillionaire fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Apr 18, 2014

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Panterica posted:

I purchased the MFC-101 from Fractal April 3rd. It's never been used as I'm still learning the in's and out's of the Axe Fx 2. I'm sure at some point in the future I'll sit down and take the time to learn about programming MIDI, but right now I really don't the time. Additionally, I'm having shoulder surgery in 2 weeks, so I won't be playing the guitar for at least a month.

The Stomplabels Stompbox basic set is also brand new. I purchased it in March.

I'm looking to get $900 Paypal and shipped to the Lower 48. Anywhere else, you'll have to pay shipping.
NO TRADES.

I'm not trying to poo poo on you man, but is there some reason you're asking $150 more than they are new, directly from Fractal?

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

I would not consider these pedals a fun build.

For reference purposes:

Makes sense, solid point. Thanks for pic too. I was semi interested but I think I'm going to hold out for a fuzz factory.

Sacred Cow
Aug 13, 2007
I tried selling this a few months ago, figured I'd give it another shot.

Sansamp PSA-1 preamp (early 2000's model). Still in good condition minus some decal wear on the front face. Looking to get $275 (or best offer) shipped in the US.

Let me know if you have any questions

booshi
Aug 14, 2004

:tastykake:||||||||||:tastykake:

Cause I put the work in to build it and paint the case? If you have the ability to build one than by all means, save the $8 and buy directly from BYOC. I'm putting it out there for someone who might want to buy a clone pedal but doesn't have the skills, time, or patience to build their own. As much as I enjoy doing DIY electronics I would not consider these pedals a fun build.

For reference purposes:

Holy hell BYOC overcharges on those kits. For parts + getting a pre-made PCB, you're looking at $15-$20 depending on the price of the PCB.

Also, in the future if you are making more pedals Hammond sells their cases already finished in a ton of different colors, and they take well to water slide decals and acrylic spray.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
Anybody have a broken wah or volume pedal? I don't care whats inside, I want the case and the footpad with the rocker mechanics (able to move up and down.)

Looking to get this super cheap for some experimenting.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

philkop posted:

Anybody have a broken wah or volume pedal? I don't care whats inside, I want the case and the footpad with the rocker mechanics (able to move up and down.)

Looking to get this super cheap for some experimenting.

most volume pedals are really just a taper mechanism and a pot, you aren't going to find many that are broken beyond easy repair.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
WTB: Matched set of Winged C 6L6GC. PM if you've got some available. I need at least 3 matched pairs. I'd also be interested in matched quads or sextets. I'm located in Rutland, VT. Price wise, I'd like to spend $75 for a matched pair. They don't have to be brand new, but they shouldn't have more than 30 hours usage.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

iostream.h posted:

I'm not trying to poo poo on you man, but is there some reason you're asking $150 more than they are new, directly from Fractal?

I'm aware the MFC-101 sells for $750, but shipping isn't free. The MFC cost $783.02 + the stomplabels cost $58.56 = $841.58. I'm making $58.42.

Panterica fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Apr 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Panterica posted:

I'm aware the MFC-101 sells for $750, but shipping isn't free. The MFC cost $783.02 + the stomplabels cost $58.56 = $841.58. I'm making $58.42.
Fair enough. I didn't realize the stomplabels were an additional cost either. I'm trying to figure out how I want to allocate some incoming cash, had been considering one of these, hit up the F/A website saw they were sold out, saw your ad and jumped to an incorrect conclusion.

Sorry about that, if you still have it when I'm square I may give you a shout.