Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Today's the day Stitches is moving out of my town! I think it was Yoshi Jjang who reserved him in the last thread.

Also here's all my info for the spreadsheet:

Mii Name: Matt
Mayor Name: Matthew
Town: Snagulch
Friend Code: 3566-2886-2389
Fruit: Apple
Time Zone: EST
Time Offset: 0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robyn
Nov 6, 2011

Pierce posted:

Hats on special at Re-Tail for any of you crown collectors. Bell boom is also in effect.

Sorry for being oblivious but what is bell boom?

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

Robyn posted:

Sorry for being oblivious but what is bell boom?

Stuff costs more but it sells for more too. At least I think that's what it is. I have have the no weeds ordinance in my town since my towns always look like poo poo.

Squats
Nov 4, 2009

Mizufusion posted:

I also have a mega freakoid if you want it. I'm not really into collecting gyroids 'cause they're all terrible frightening things. Do you want something specific for your paintings? My museum has all of two right now.

Yes, I'd love the mega freakoid! I don't need anything in return for the art, it's free to a good home. edit: Mizufusion, if you don't mind, I'm going to give the wild painting to Blackray Jack since it's one of the few paintings he needs. You can still have the amazing, jolly, perfect, quaint, and serene paintings though!

We're still friends, PacoTheThird! I'll be around tonight and hanging out in irc. That goes for Pierce as well. :)

Went and added PicklesMcGillicuddy, DorkBot3000, Dana Scully, and HalfHazard.

Saharah also decided that running an old highway through my living room was the best for feng shui. Anyone want a closed road floor?

Squats fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Apr 9, 2014

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

Added Dorkbox and Dana Scully! :3:

Stormageddon posted:

For grass: It will not grow back if you step on it at all. Afaik not running on it means it won't degrade, but if you step on it, it stops it from regrowing by whatever amount that day or resets the trigger or however it works. It grows back fastest in the summer, and flowers make the spot they're on grow back faster as well. I don't think watering them impacts them, but wilted flowers may cease growth. I think time travel also impacts it negatively, too. I've started using bushes to keep me from cutting across paths and ruining the regrowth, too.
Woah, what? I had read about watering flowers etc but that seems counterproductive since it would involve stepping on the dirt... Actually I had no idea you couldn't walk on the dirt at all! That's a problem since my town started with some dirt patches (I think?) and even though I've stopped running period there are still a bunch around, including in front of villager houses and bridges. That kind of sucks if it will only regrow if not stepped on at all.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

HalfHazard posted:

Today's the day Stitches is moving out of my town! I think it was Yoshi Jjang who reserved him in the last thread.

Also here's all my info for the spreadsheet:

Mii Name: Matt
Mayor Name: Matthew
Town: Snagulch
Friend Code: 3566-2886-2389
Time Offset: 0

Yeah, but due to some mistiming, my town just maxed out to 10 the other day. :(

What happened was that I had 8 villagers, and I wanted to adopt Astrid from elsewhere. But since I had 8, the game must assign me a 9th automatically. I was a day too late to make Astrid my 9th, so the game gave me Tucker before I adopted Astrid, so now I'm at 10 again. Had Astrid been been there first, I could stay at 9 villagers indefinitely.

I hope Stitches finds a good home. He's extremely popular.

Awesomonster
Feb 26, 2008

Because there's always an ending.
Man, I've been wanting Stitches since I first got this dang game AND I have room for him, if nobody else can take him, I would be more than happy to give him a home in Nimbug!

Becklespinax
Aug 20, 2013

So many new people! :3: I've added: Doggboat, Dorkbot3000, HalfHazard, Mizufusion, and PicklesMcGillicuddy.

Later this evening I have to somehow get rid of dozens of items of clothing in my town that somehow appeared - thanks Giant Boy Detective and Silver Falcon. If your town is open, you MAY get some free clothes! Let me know if you want clothes :3:

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Awesomonster posted:

Man, I've been wanting Stitches since I first got this dang game AND I have room for him, if nobody else can take him, I would be more than happy to give him a home in Nimbug!

No problem at all! I've got you registered now, so you can come over whenever.

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

I've added Dana Scully and doggboat to my provisional list. If you've added me, and I've not added you back yet, let me know.

Awesomonster
Feb 26, 2008

Because there's always an ending.

HalfHazard posted:

No problem at all! I've got you registered now, so you can come over whenever.

Oh man, I'll come by as soon as possible! Stitches is my favorite villager, I am super jazzed about this.

Edit: Alright, got home without a resetti! Thank you so much!

Awesomonster fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Apr 9, 2014

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.

Clocks posted:

Added Dorkbox and Dana Scully! :3:

Woah, what? I had read about watering flowers etc but that seems counterproductive since it would involve stepping on the dirt... Actually I had no idea you couldn't walk on the dirt at all! That's a problem since my town started with some dirt patches (I think?) and even though I've stopped running period there are still a bunch around, including in front of villager houses and bridges. That kind of sucks if it will only regrow if not stepped on at all.

Yeah, it's stupid. It grows like a little bit each day as far as I know, but if you step on it it won't grow that bit. It's weird and there's a bunch of different stories, but the thing that's agreed all around is the flowers and summer rate being fastest.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

I've added everyone in the spreadsheet who wasn't already in my list. My info is in the spreadsheet, but just for quick reference my FC is 3437-3695-2934.

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.
Mii Name: Kip
Mayor Name: Kip
Town: Morpork
Friend Code: 4527-8601-8865
Fruit: Cherries
Time Offset: Varies between day/night, TT back to daytime when shops close at night, and to 10am if I'm up before 6

I'll add everyone on the spreadsheet once I get some time.

GlitterPoison
Aug 1, 2013

Stormageddon posted:

Yeah, it's stupid. It grows like a little bit each day as far as I know, but if you step on it it won't grow that bit. It's weird and there's a bunch of different stories, but the thing that's agreed all around is the flowers and summer rate being fastest.

Time traveling actually improves it because you aren't there ti walk on it. I was time traveling a bit ( only about 2 weeks worth of travel total) abd had flowers on a spit where someone moved abd it grew almost all the way back

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Dawn of The Third Day

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Gigi the frog has packed her stuff, any takers? 1993-8713-6981

Dr. Chainsaws PhD
May 21, 2011

Here's my information for the spreadsheet:

Mii Name: RedStar
Mayor Name: Chance
Town: Fairvale
Friend Code: 5429-8649-4987
Time Offset: 0... usually.

Also, I've got a TON of fossils in my town for free! If you need any to help with your museum, feel free to take one or two. And I think I've got some duplicate villager pics, if you want one of like, Twiggy or Blanche.

Blackray Jack
Apr 7, 2007
Murderology AND Murderonomy!
I'm reaching out to the thread for some help. Redd, for months now has stopped selling me paintings and statues I need.

This is a list of paintings I have yet to get: Basic painting, famous painting, strange painting, worthy painting.

As for statues this is more of a list that I am missing: Beautiful statue, gallant statue, mystic statue, robust statue.

Anyone who has a painting or one of the many statues I need and they already have. you can either get at me in the thread or in the IRC chatroom.

My friend code is 2723 9266 0226.

EDIT: Upon further review it turns out that there aren't many statues so I changed the second list to what I need as opposed to what I already have to avoid confusion. And just now took a painting off, thanks GBD.

Blackray Jack fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Apr 10, 2014

PicklesMcGillicuddy
May 28, 2010

I DO NOT EAT HUMAN FOOD; I ONLY EAT
PINE CONES
Wow, so many new people! I'll get around to adding you soon. I edited my original post because I left out a couple things.

PicklesMcGillicuddy fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Apr 9, 2014

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
I think I added everyone who added me (plus a few more!) Let me know if I missed you! I will be opening the wireless gate soon for people to come over while I make/eat lunch. Redd is in town today, but I think the only genuine painting he has is the sunflowers. I already purchased everything I want from the shops today so feel free to loot. Right now I'm just doing a bit of gardening. (darn grass! :argh: )

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
If I leave my gates open while I am at work, is there a chance I will resetti?

I'd like to leave my gate open so people can visit :3:

Squats
Nov 4, 2009

There is a chance yes, but do it anyway! Have ~mystery visitors~! :iiam:

Becklespinax
Aug 20, 2013

There is always a chance...but there is also a chance for surprises :3:

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
First time I visited a friend's town, the battery on her DS died and I got kicked out of her town. Now I usually leave my DS plugged in if I have the wireless gates open.

I got a visit from the fashion fairies! Unfortunately I didn't think to take a screenshot until after they left.

I feel so pretty now. :3:

Bees on Wheat fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Apr 9, 2014

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Woo, just got back from work/gym so it's time to ADD PEOPLE!

So far I have added:

Dana Scully
PicklesMcGillicuddy
Mizfusion

I still have M3V as a provisional friend. Add me back, ya bum!

Additionally,

Blackray Jack posted:

I'm reaching out to the thread for some help. Redd, for months now has stopped selling me paintings and statues I need.

This is a list of paintings I have yet to get: Basic painting, famous painting, strange painting, worthy painting.

As for statues this is more of a list that I am missing: Beautiful statue, gallant statue, motherly statue, mystic statue, robust statue.

Anyone who has a painting or one of the many statues I need and they already have. you can either get at me in the thread or in the IRC chatroom.

My friend code is 2723 9266 0226.

EDIT: Upon further review it turns out that there aren't many statues so I changed the second list to what I need as opposed to what I already have to avoid confusion. And just now took a painting off, thanks GBD.

I have the Motherly Statue for sure, if you still need it. I've already added you. Pop by IRC later. I have to cook dinner now.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I added everyone from the spreadsheet. Add me back, guys :)

Stitch Bitch
May 19, 2005

Bitch I got that
:h:~fuckin swag~:h:
Kruller, I tried pinging you in the IRC, but I'll post here too - I'm ready to get Diva whenever you're ready to open up, just let me know!

Also, I have turnips going for 327 bells today! If any of you guys want to come offload your stash, just let me know and I'll add you. I'll be open a little later, probably in an hour or so. My info is on the spreadsheet if you'd like to add me as well. :)

PacoTheThird
Oct 23, 2008
I also added everybody from the spreadsheet :) I usually leave my town open in the evenings when I'm not out visiting other goons.

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

Kruller posted:

I am all over that! Are you willing to TT? Otherwise I can wait.

Sorry, I'm big on time travelling but he's all yours come Friday!

AnonymousNarcotics, I added you as well. I leave my gates open pretty often so if anyone wants to poke around in a town in the evenings just let me know and I'll add you.

Squats
Nov 4, 2009

PacoTheThird posted:

I also added everybody from the spreadsheet :) I usually leave my town open in the evenings when I'm not out visiting other goons.

Speaking of, if you're around now, I'll open up Buttopia for an all you can eat gyroid buffet.

PacoTheThird
Oct 23, 2008

Giant Boy Detective posted:

Speaking of, if you're around now, I'll open up Buttopia for an all you can eat gyroid buffet.

Sweeet. I'll be there in a few minutes :) Wandering someone's dream town at the moment.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Updated my fossil spreadsheet

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

Let me know when you're town is open as I want to secretly bury a present on the beach.

M3V
Jul 26, 2012

♪ toot ♪
There is a genuine wild painting on sale at Redd's today. I don't need it, and I'll be here for 4 more hours. We're friends now Silver :)

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
I will be on shortly- Need to add a few new goons. :D

Dat spreadsheet is getting LONG.

I am open! (check spreadsheet for FC)

Please do not remove any flowers, gems, or fossils (unless you need them for your collection!) Please let me know which fossils you take! All other items on the lawn are FREE.

Bina fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Apr 10, 2014

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

Lily, normal personality frog with an adorable tennisball shaped head, will be moving out of my village on the 11th! Let me know if you want her.

FC: 2895-7629-8748

Dana Scully
Dec 25, 2010

hey scully, wanna break into the dean's office?
I missed a few days of playing due to uni, and my favourite villager, Zell, moved out. :cry:

But then, today, Tangy was at my campsite. I guess the universe provides.

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

Bina posted:

I will be on shortly- Need to add a few new goons. :D

Dat spreadsheet is getting LONG.

I am open! (check spreadsheet for FC)

Please do not remove any flowers, gems, or fossils (unless you need them for your collection!) Please let me know which fossils you take! All other items on the lawn are FREE.

It may or may not (it is) be buried by the southern beach ramp. I figured that would help with the fancying of towns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

Queenie, the snooty purple ostrich, is in boxes today. Would anyone like to get her?

• Locked thread