Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

Zsinjeh posted:

(Hollywood Handbook fo lyfe)

Seriously, Hayes and Sean buss me up so hard I laugh my whole butt off. My one criticism of the show is that sometimes it's a little too scary, like when they mention a Frankenstein.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jeffullrich
Nov 29, 2012

isnt that right posted:

But... but i just donated four dollars and twenty cents to them the other week. Surely that will right the ship. Right?

Many thanks! (I mean it, that helps.)

jeffullrich
Nov 29, 2012

Riptor posted:

hey jeff. earwolf makes me happy. it makes me extra happy that never not funny is part of earwolf too. anyway thanks for making good podcasts

Thanks! That's nice to hear. It's a group effort, lots of people involved to make it all happen. Plus, Andy Daly.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

isnt that right posted:

But... but i just donated four dollars and twenty cents to them the other week. Surely that will right the ship. Right?

I also gave $4.20. I hope this can start a movement.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

jeffullrich posted:

Thanks! That's nice to hear. It's a group effort, lots of people involved to make it all happen. Plus, Andy Daly.

He's not a people?

Beeez
May 28, 2012
Hey Jeff, what can we do to try and save Sean and Hayes?(I'm assuming that if their show is cancelled you'll kill them, too)

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
yeah, and whats with canceling the Andy Daly show? i mean only 8 episodes? give it a second to find an audience

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

And how about some t-shirts?!

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Gotta get Bono on Hollywood Handbook. They can give him directions to the Scotts.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
Just make Sean and Hayes guest host a different Earwolf podcast erry week.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Make the Hollywood Handbook theme song longer so we can spend more time listening to Sean and Hayes's private off-mic banter :allears:

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
Hollywood Handbook is seriously the best thing, no lie.

(Wolf Den is rad, thanks Jeff)

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

JethroMcB posted:

I also gave $4.20. I hope this can start a movement.

I wouldn't have been able to afford it without the advice I got from Teenage Pope.
Heh, thanks, Christ.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Brock Samson posted:

He's not a people?

"Andy" isn't short for "Andrew." He is a literal comedy machine.

Beeez
May 28, 2012
I'm going to start a hashtag, #CancelHollywoodHandbookThenUncancelTheRealityShowShowOrHollywoodHandbookAndNeverTryToCancelItAgain.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Greggy posted:

yeah, and whats with canceling the Andy Daly show? i mean only 8 episodes? give it a second to find an audience

Give uh, Cactus Tony a pilot! And the guy who writes the middle-8 breaks for U2!

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
Clive Dundee has a lot to say!

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

I love how Hayes has slowly been taking over the wut up wut up? in the last few episodes.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Mr. Squishy posted:

Give uh, Cactus Tony a pilot! And the guy who writes the middle-8 breaks for U2!
...I always thought it was "mid-late break"

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Punch Card posted:

Clive Dundee has a lot to say!

I forgot about Clive Dundee. A great man.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Hello Jeff Ulrich,
Would it be racist to cancel "Yo, Is This Racist?" and is that why you don't do it?

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
Put Sean and Hayes on Yo Racist.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

I don't recall donating but somehow I bought the pro version and sticking my finger up Jogurts butt.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Tacier posted:

I really enjoyed the not-at-all passive aggression Howard displayed toward April sometimes, like when he kept insisting she wasn't announcing the charts with enough verve.

April: "You know I'm not the same person as Kulap, right?"
Howard: "You know it is the same show, right?"

I wonder if he pissed her off enough to refuse to come back.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

NotWearingPants posted:

Hello Jeff Ulrich,
Would it be racist to cancel "Yo, Is This Racist?" and is that why you don't do it?

I don't think the show is bad but it could be replaced by someone saying "Yes" and still be accurate.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

The latest U2 podcast has the most dangerous amount of actually listening to, and talking about, U2. Thus far my least favorite because of this :smith:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

I actually liked it for that and, for the record, I don't care about U2. Kicking around MacPhisto is comedy gold.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Zsinjeh posted:

The latest U2 podcast has the most dangerous amount of actually listening to, and talking about, U2. Thus far my least favorite because of this :smith:

I'm glad they finally got around to an episode of I Love Films after spending so much of the opening taking about films.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

I have most of U2's records but never listened to Zooropa until today. It's really good rock n roll um music!

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Scott and Scott acting out Bono and The Edge is just wonderful.

Beeez
May 28, 2012
I think they should replace Andrew Ti with Yo-Yo Ma so they can cal it "Yo, Yo-Yo Ma, is this Racist?"

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

How are u posted:

Scott and Scott acting out Bono and The Edge is just wonderful.

yeah I dunno how someone could think this was the worst ep. This was probably the BEST ep in terms of melding the loving around with the U2 chat. That scene was amazing.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

I want to be clear that I said least favorite so far. I didn't dislike it, I just liked some other ones slightly more :colbert:

Scott x2 acting out U2 though was really fantastic.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Beeez posted:

I think they should replace Andrew Ti with Yo-Yo Ma so they can cal it "Yo, Yo-Yo Ma, is this Racist?"

Yo, Yo-Yo Ma, You Talkin' U2 to Me?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

:An Insider's Guide to Kicking Butt and Dropping Names in the Red-Carpet-Lined Back Hallways of this Industry we call Showbiz

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Beeez posted:

Get his mom to assess if toys are racist

Yo, Yo-Yo Ma's Mama, is this Yo-Yo Racist?

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

I can't wait for the Pop episode. U2 being awful is something I can get interested in, and I was old enough then to be aware of it unlike Rattle & Hum.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, JO me.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Toothbrush Tommy :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

I just realized Andy Daly has never been on an I4H with Jason Mantzoukas and this really cheeses me off :mad:
Add Jessica St Claire and Lennon Parham and it will go to the history books.