Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama

JethroMcB posted:

If a girl has cute feet, he's going to check out her cute feet.

Those ham hocks aren't cute. While someone actually did get this tattoo and post it on the uyd4l tumblr, I am afraid my toes are prettier than that. I would also get 323-481-4422 instead... wanky wanky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychicsecession
Jan 15, 2011
jesus loving christ I love UYD as much as the next guy but how are like 10% of their listeners loving psychotic

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

psychicsecession posted:

jesus loving christ I love UYD as much as the next guy but how are like 10% of their listeners loving psychotic

That's one of the more hilarious things about the show to me.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

psychicsecession posted:

it's definitely got something to do with Tumblr, I haven't cracked the case yet though

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

psychicsecession posted:

"1 in 10 UYD listeners are psychotic."

"I know. It's sad."

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

LesterGroans posted:

"I know. It's sad."

Nice

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

LesterGroans posted:

"I know. It's sad."

LesterGroans, those are terrible odds.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Straight bro looking for other straight bro with comedy podcast-related toe tats with whom to J - Oh, never mind.

Also: Julian Casablancas was a 'surprise addition' to the Coachella bill today, which Jonathan mentioned last week right?

GraPar fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Apr 9, 2014

Pretend Squirrel
Sep 18, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLRzTjfc5G0

Dogs don't talk, dude.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

I love these but man he made Jah look hosed up.

roach cum puddle
Jun 22, 2013

by Ralp
If someone got a funny tattoo on their feet of their favorite band as a joke would you call them psychotic and say they need to seek mental professional help? I don't understand why uyd fans are so quick to call other fans "psychotic fuckos". That's 100 times more weird to me than someone getting a funny tattoo on their toes of something that brings them a large amount of happiness.

vvvv I just can't wrap my head around someone calling a person a psychotic for getting a joke tattoo on their toes, especially when those same type of people name-calling would most likely look at a Star Wars tattoo on a forearm and only think "that person loves Star Wars".

roach cum puddle fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Apr 9, 2014

BIG CITY LAWYER
Sep 15, 2004

I believe it was the great American painter Bob Ross who said, "The key to a swollen vagina is... courage."
I really hope a new episode drops so we dont have this conversation again!

roach cum puddle
Jun 22, 2013

by Ralp
E: oops I'm bad at the internet

im a girl btw
Jan 15, 2004

Haha I'd forgotten about those stories. So good.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Its a really funny joke tattoo too. LIke, even people who don't recognize the number will see a tattoo of 10 numbers on someones feet and totally loving bust up laughing because of how hilarious that is. So don't call it pscyho or insane, or bad.

Enrico Furby
Jun 28, 2003

by Hand Knit
It's because we are all channeling our inner J-Dawg. Cute feet to the front of line. No human being hobbit toes.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
I always wonder how much of Seths luddite/technophobe tendencies are an act. He's always referencing obscure(to someone like him?) internet stuff that makes me wonder.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

mcvey posted:

I always wonder how much of Seths luddite/technophobe tendencies are an act. He's always referencing obscure(to someone like him?) internet stuff that makes me wonder.

I dunno, he was making fun of those buzzfeed click bait top ten lists but I dont think he was joking about showing up like an hour and a half early for a haircut because he has no way of telling time outside of his house

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
He used the phrase 'NSFW subreddits' recently, which is very untechnophobic

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

you can use the internet without having email or a cellular smart telephone

Beeez
May 28, 2012

Haverchuck posted:

I dunno, he was making fun of those buzzfeed click bait top ten lists but I dont think he was joking about showing up like an hour and a half early for a haircut because he has no way of telling time outside of his house

You'd think there'd be a clock in the Sundance or he'd have a watch. Weren't watches common back in the day when kids would get a malted with two straws?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
My dad and I are the only two people I know who wear a watch regularly, and my dad only does so because he liked my watch and I got him a similar one. Everyone I know uses their phone to check the time and I feel weird having a watch anymore. Hell, until my most recent move I still used an actual alarm clock. When was the last time you owned one of those?

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Never. Though in my case it's due to metal allergies and with most watches having metal somewhere near my skin it's to much of a hassle.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I wear a watch in an situation where it would be rude to take your phone out of your pocket to look at the time. It's still a little easier to be more subtle about checking a watch, and also people don't think you're checking texts, etc.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
Technically I do own a watch, but it needs new batteries that I haven't bothered to get because, well, yeah, cell phones. I still have an alarm clock/radio but it's mostly for looks at this point.

CherryDoom
Jul 5, 2005

SIGH
I've worn the same watch for ten years, and I would feel really weird without it. I have a phone too but it would be a hassle to have to dig my phone out every time I wanted to know the time. Did Seth just not wear watches before phones became the default timepiece? I would think if you never got a phone you would never stop wearing a watch in the first place.

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
I haven't listened to like the last 5 or so episodes, but have they mentioned how Amir is in a band with Julian Casablancas now?

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Jeff Wiiver posted:

I haven't listened to like the last 5 or so episodes, but have they mentioned how Amir is in a band with Julian Casablancas now?

Yep. A few times.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Doublepost: 415 is up.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Posting from several weeks behind: When Jah said there were no rabies cases in humans in California since 1930 I KNEW there was no way he was right and was so happy when he looked it up XD

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer

C-Euro posted:

My dad and I are the only two people I know who wear a watch regularly, and my dad only does so because he liked my watch and I got him a similar one. Everyone I know uses their phone to check the time and I feel weird having a watch anymore. Hell, until my most recent move I still used an actual alarm clock. When was the last time you owned one of those?
I wear gold Casio digital watch because it looks awesome and gently caress reading analog time. I also own an alarm clock but use the alarm function on my DSi instead because touch screen.

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!
God drat it JAH. STOP loving EATING WHILE RECORDING. It's loving disgusting. :ssj:

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

WARNING: Temporal rift detected!
Just gonna taste test these new doritos live on air.

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks
Those usernames were hilarious. RobFord420

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Zesty Mordant posted:

Those usernames were hilarious. RobFord420

Definitely this year's poopfeast420.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

erezaka posted:

Definitely this year's poopfeast420.

Don't forget about bossofbeefbowl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbqruCPBRpI

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Pretty funny when Jonathan talks about how he's cool with someone knocking out a trans woman right after considering volunteering to stop that exact thing.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Jah needs to do us a favour and not eat while podcasting oh my god the worst

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!

Lampsacus posted:

Jah needs to do us a favour and not eat while podcasting oh my god the worst

Someone called and literally screamed at Seth on one episode where Jah was like chewing gum or something absentmindedly like a cow. He promised never to do it again, but apparently... That didn't work so well :iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

the episode where they both get different exotic flavours of doritos and eat them directly into the mics for the first five minutes is a classic