Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I hope that ungrateful little shithead lives forever. :unsmith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IWtswLUi4A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
I'm so glad they announced Letterman's replacement so soon as it's really going to cut down Howard playing clips of some low rent show casually mentioning his name.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

-Atom- posted:

I'm so glad they announced Letterman's replacement so soon as it's really going to cut down Howard playing clips of some low rent show casually mentioning his name.

"Check out this clip JD pulled of this Fox affiliate morning show in Omaha saying I'm going to take over for Letterman"

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

So, did I read correctly that the HSS is only on once or twice a week with new episodes and the rest are reruns? What the hell?

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
The schedule is Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays are live (generally), then Sternthology and replays throughout the week.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

When is Stern's contract up? Maybe he'll only be on for 2 days next time he re-signs.

ChaosMonkey
Jun 28, 2008

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

I hope that ungrateful little shithead lives forever. :unsmith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IWtswLUi4A

This is the ETM song I can't get enough of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZB_DjBrmsQ

Outside of this, it's probably Sour Shoes' Steve Langford songs that get stuck in my head the most.

STEVE LANGFORD'S MONSTER FAT PENIS (monster fat penis)

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Geez, that sucks.

I haven't been listening at all for the last few years, have they ever explained why his hair has gone gray? Did he just stop coloring it?

It's a family problem. *grunt*

Orchestrated Mess
Dec 12, 2009

Fuck art. Let's dance.

uh uh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HLYNh5INL8

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Is there a clip explaining the Lisa G takes shits at work thing?

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Is there a clip explaining the Lisa G takes shits at work thing?

It wasn't so interesting, just Howard's usual neuroses and they talked about who did or didn't poo poo at work and Lisa G said she did and that was about it.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

It wasn't so interesting, just Howard's usual neuroses and they talked about who did or didn't poo poo at work and Lisa G said she did and that was about it.

The craziest one of his neuroses is his masculinity issues. He told Fred that reading to his daughter was kind of feminine.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

ChaosMonkey posted:

This is the ETM song I can't get enough of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZB_DjBrmsQ

Outside of this, it's probably Sour Shoes' Steve Langford songs that get stuck in my head the most.

STEVE LANGFORD'S MONSTER FAT PENIS (monster fat penis)

I forgot all about this, and how awesome it is. This parody never fails to shock and amaze.

YeahTubaMike posted:

It's a family problem. *grunt*

The first thing I heard in my mind wasn't Artie, it was Robin's insane laugh. And that was epic.

Spacemonkey57 posted:

The craziest one of his neuroses is his masculinity issues. He told Fred that reading to his daughter was kind of feminine.

I'd be curious to hear that Howard thinks masculinity is, because that's just baffling.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I forgot all about this, and how awesome it is. This parody never fails to shock and amaze.

The first thing I heard in my mind wasn't Artie, it was Robin's insane laugh. And that was epic.

I'd be curious to hear that Howard thinks masculinity is, because that's just baffling.

Chuck Zito is masculinity, that's all you need to know.

edit: Man I love Jackie bashing. Every single time they rip on him for something, Jackie will say "That's a total lie" or "That never happened" and then thirty seconds later, admit to everything being true.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Apr 11, 2014

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Man, after listening to the criminal profiler, Ronnie should be fired (well, for other reasons too).

:stare:

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Everyone should listen to the Sal apology tape. If only to hear Richard, "I guess we should cancel the black haunted house bit"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

"Jackie charges $4 shipping and handling for each lovely CD!"
"That's a lie! . . . no wait that's true. But I have expenses! that reflects the cost of storing the CD"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

euphronius posted:

"Jackie charges $4 shipping and handling for each lovely CD!"
"That's a lie! . . . no wait that's true. But I have expenses! that reflects the cost of storing the CD"

Wasn't he charging $4 per CD and not for the entire order? So if you bought 3 CDs, that's $12 in loving S&H charges.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

haljordan posted:

Wasn't he charging $4 per CD and not for the entire order? So if you bought 3 CDs, that's $12 in loving S&H charges.

No because the 3rd CD is free! So it's only $32 for 3 CDs!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I wonder how much of Jackie's act today, in 2014, is still based off the jokes on those CDs from 25 years ago, which were already old and tired in 1992.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Apr 11, 2014

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
HOT DOGS AND DOUGHNUTS, GET IT? AAWWWWWWW HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
Ahhh, I'm about to leave on a road trip and I really want my wife to hear the HPM Disneyland mp3 with Artie that was posted in this thread or the last one. Does anyone have that handy real quick? I lost it.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

haljordan posted:

Yep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZXTK22uAv8

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

kolby posted:

Ahhh, I'm about to leave on a road trip and I really want my wife to hear the HPM Disneyland mp3 with Artie that was posted in this thread or the last one. Does anyone have that handy real quick? I lost it.

scriptcover DOT com my friend, it's there, gratis

Wife's friend ran into Bobo in Lindenhurst today. He said he was as disturbing looking in person than any description on radio has said.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
The IQ tests were one of the most useful things ever, it really allows you to gauge your estimation of someone having heard them on the radio for 20 years. And apply it to the other idiots you know in real life. Bobo is a 92.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

"I've never had a complaint, ever."

"What do you mean, we just took three complaints!"

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Hey Richard, this is your dad

Sasquatch!
Nov 18, 2000

Vakal posted:

Today's interview with Danny Trejo was really good.

In a just world, Danny would run over Chuck Zito in the Sirius Parking lot when he was leaving.
I was thinking nearly this exact same thing. Danny Trejo was so much more interesting than than "manly man" poser Zito.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Stuttering John really was a horrible person and an evil enabler. God drat.

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
Apparently the guy who committed the Kansas City shooting yesterday was interviewed by Howard in 2010.

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp

Riosan posted:

Apparently the guy who committed the Kansas City shooting yesterday was interviewed by Howard in 2010.

Any chance in hell this gets brought up on the show in a non "I don't understand what this guy is trying to say, Robin" kind of way?

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Tim Burtons Rug posted:

Any chance in hell this gets brought up on the show in a non "I don't understand what this guy is trying to say, Robin" kind of way?

What? How else would it get brought up beyond "Yeah we interviewed him and he was nuts, made for good radio"?

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

I'm listening right now and they do mention the shooting and the interview. Right before taking a call from hook nose Mike no less.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeORY5nIb24

My god :psyduck:

Edit: wait, Where's the follow up?

Edit 2: ok, I need to see Siobhan's mangina.

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Apr 15, 2014

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp
Speaking of Siobahn, her cat poo poo paintings are selling for thousands of dollars now :psyduck:

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
haha http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/11/siobhan-meow-transgender-cat-poop-paintings_n_2278193.html

"Meow also uses normal techniques for many of her $1,500-and-up paintings. But she was already somewhat of a celebrity before the fecal felines.

The self-proclaimed transgender woman was a regular on The Howard Stern Show, according to her Myspace page. It's unclear what her role was, but her Facebook page appears to show her flashing her breasts on The Howard Stern Show set.

Now she spends most of her time with her artwork and her cats -- of which she used to have 100. They act as her muse, and she calls the kitties her "family.""

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

rawdog pozfail posted:

haha http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/11/siobhan-meow-transgender-cat-poop-paintings_n_2278193.html

"Meow also uses normal techniques for many of her $1,500-and-up paintings. But she was already somewhat of a celebrity before the fecal felines.

The self-proclaimed transgender woman was a regular on The Howard Stern Show, according to her Myspace page. It's unclear what her role was, but her Facebook page appears to show her flashing her breasts on The Howard Stern Show set.

Now she spends most of her time with her artwork and her cats -- of which she used to have 100. They act as her muse, and she calls the kitties her "family.""

Too bad Hoarders got cancelled.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I was just remembering the time where she sat on High Pitch Mike's face and he won a big screen TV. Then he got mad at Steve Langford because he wanted to go into his apartment to find out why he never took the TV out of the box.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Artie was apparently hospitalized for diabetic shock.

He jokes about his health a lot but I assume this isn't a joke:

https://twitter.com/artiequitter/status/456153991269720065

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

I was just remembering the time where she sat on High Pitch Mike's face and he won a big screen TV. Then he got mad at Steve Langford because he wanted to go into his apartment to find out why he never took the TV out of the box.

That's what made me curious about the mangina.