Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubble_Princess
Dec 25, 2013
End of the 'Pantheon'

The end of the of the little group came sort of slowly, people started breaking off from one another, moving or the like. Sun however still clings to the idea that she is special and if I ever speak to her, it'll usually come up once or twice. She even tried to make her own version of said 'gods' but I don't think that went went, sadly she isn't charismatic enough to convince people that they are reincarnations and the hosts of dead gods... c'est la vie.

I got away because I broke up with Lead God, I couldn't deal with his abuse, his crazy and a ton of other negative things about him. I did find a man that does treat me like a princess and thankfully not some long lost love from across the ages. Sure Lead God did try to pull the 'gods' thing on me when we broke up, asking what would our gods do when they weren't apart. I just ignored it and went on my merry way. I haven't talked to any of these people in over four years and I am pretty glad I don't.

Bonus

You and me, we are demons and I will call you 'Mother'

I know this is one of the first stories I listed but it actually had nothing to do with the rest so I decided to leave it to the end. This occurred during high school as well but did not cross path with my other circle of crazy.... Somehow. Anyway, I was in a new class in school and I met this really odd kid, he was super friendly and all when we first met and I didn't mind talking to him. For this story I am gonna call him.... Silly Putty.

Laugh now, but he had story after story about how his was this, that or the other thing, anything to make him special now matter how bizarre and outlandish it was.

The year before I met him, Silly Putty claimed to everyone he was a Jedi and that he knew how to use the Force. My best friend who went to his prior school said he'd come to school in the brown robes and carrying a toy lightsaber... Though I think he was told to stop that.

The year before that... I believe he was claiming to be a dragonrider from the Eragon series, says he had a pet dragon and stuff. Now this sort of stuff I would expect from an elementary student... but a seventeen year old?

The year I met him was interesting, like the gods he was claiming to host a demon soul in him. I think it was a wolf demon of sorts because... Inuyasha was popular? He went on to tell me there was a grand council of demons (of course) and that I was the mother of all them. Apparently I was a phoenix demon...

Now I will go right out and say it... the thought of having kids terrifies me, never want them, never will. I like my cousins, my nieces and nephews but I will not have my own. The thought of a bunch of teenagers following me around and addressing me as Mother terrified me so I put a quick stop to it.

This guy got creepy and stalkerish very quickly, it seemed no matter where I moved or how I changed my number he managed to find me in someway shape or form... This was still when I was dating Lead God dude so not only was I creeped out and terrified in my own home, but outside of it as well.

I managed to cut ties with this guy by moving very very far away but I did see him one last time out walking on the streets, this last conversation I ever had with him went as thus followed.

Silly Putty: (runs up to me) Hey Princess, how are you?

Me: Uh, hi Silly Putty.. How are you?

Silly Putty: Not too good, I got some bad news the other day.

Me: Oh? What's wrong?

Silly Putty: Doctor told me I have lvl 2 Nyphomania...

Me: .... Uh.... Well... there are always hookers I suppose...

Silly Putty: (gets huffy and insulted) I would never stoop to such a level! What would my students say if they heard their sensei was going as low as a prostitute! I would rather someone I know... Are you still with Lead God?

Me: I have to go! (runs away)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

My other car is an asteroid
:black101:
You know some classy people Bubble Princess and even using the word as sarcastically as possible, it still doesn't seem to fit right. Still! At least it's long behind you and you can enjoy a life without crazies.

Solaron
Sep 6, 2007

Whatever the reason you're on Mars, I'm glad you're there, and I wish I was with you.
I can only imagine his doctor.

"Son, have a seat. We need to talk. Your blood work came in and, well, I'm afraid you've got Level 2 Nymphomania. We're still pretty far from Stage 3, but you need to start treatment immediately."

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bubble_Princess posted:

Silly Putty: (runs up to me) Hey Princess, how are you?

Me: Uh, hi Silly Putty.. How are you?

Silly Putty: Not too good, I got some bad news the other day.

Me: Oh? What's wrong?

Me: .... Uh.... Well... there are always hookers I suppose...

Silly Putty: (gets huffy and insulted) I would never stoop to such a level! What would my students say if they heard their sensei was going as low as a prostitute! I would rather someone I know... Are you still with Lead God?

Me: I have to go! (runs away)

It's hard to sell a pity gently caress but that's not even trying. :stare:

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

I wonder what kind of doctor would take a look at a 17 year old (or was he older at that point?) and say "hmm, yes, this sure is a person with an abnormal obsession with sex".

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Bubble_Princess posted:

This is what is known as a Nymphomaniac.

And this... is to go a level... beyond!

:ssj:

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Doc I have a confession to make.

Oh? What is it?

My sexual frustration.....it's OVER 9000!

My God! Could it be the legendary Nymphomanic level 2?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I lost count of how many."

"Are you sexually active?"

"I'm loving your mom RIGHT NOW :sbahj:

Bubble_Princess
Dec 25, 2013

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

This is what is known as a Nymphomaniac.

And this... is to go a level... beyond!

:ssj:

I got a chuckle out of it since... well one the description of levels of said compulsion... Also he was using the term for females, as I am pretty sure males are called Satyriasis or something like that... Unless.... his demon spirit is actually a female! *gasp*

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Solaron posted:

I can only imagine his doctor.

"Son, have a seat. We need to talk. Your blood work came in and, well, I'm afraid you've got Level 2 Nymphomania. We're still pretty far from Stage 3, but you need to start treatment immediately."
So, can you get prescription penis with American healthcare?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Bubble_Princess posted:

I got a chuckle out of it since... well one the description of levels of said compulsion... Also he was using the term for females, as I am pretty sure males are called Satyriasis or something like that... Unless.... his demon spirit is actually a female! *gasp*

The demon spirit is actually a trans-fat wolfborn multisouled person, cis scum :mad:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
There is a medical cure for constant erections; It's a pill the size of a marble, you put it in your shoe and it makes you limp.
:rimshot:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Say Nothing posted:

There is a medical cure for constant erections; It's a pill the size of a marble, you put it in your shoe and it makes you limp.
:rimshot:

Get off the astral stage.

Party Spock
Feb 16, 2011

Everybody have a logical time

Party Spock fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Mar 25, 2014

Hibiscus
Dec 31, 2013
Everything That Scares You About These Subcultures in One Book

Some of you might find this interesting after the Aristasia stories. I was bored a few days ago so I went ahead and got that book they were selling. You know, the one that's supposed to be written by an anime character and all that. It's called Goldenhead. It was extremely cheap on Kindle and I was curious. So, I read it. I want to clarify that before reading this, I had very little ill-will towards the Aristasians/Chelouranyans. They were all nice people, and I knew not one of them would ever choose a dollfie over a friend. This book, eh, changes my opinion a little. I still think they're nice people, but they've got me a little more concerned. Okay, a lot.

The book is about a woman (described as middle-aged) who is described as refusing to grow up. She has imaginary friends and dreams of visiting a magical spaceship. Then, she falls into a coma and, in doing so, astrally projects to a city-sized Aristasian spaceship, where she becomes an anime-inspired schoolgirl in a sailor suit. She meets some other children there who also don't have working bodies. They team up and fight demons trying to invade Aristasia.

I find the refusing to grow up thing abhorrent, but, thenagain, we see that in the Narnia books, too. What happened at the climax is what concerns me the most.

They're fighting a demon in Novaria. Big snake thing. Suddenly, Goldenhead finds herself back in her body. The doctor has woken her up because he's possessed by another demon and wants to kill her. One of her friends manages to stop him, but before she goes back to sleep to astral project again, she smashes all the life support systems on her physical body.

She returned to fighting demons, and then suddenly gets a massive power-up and starts screaming "I'm free!" Her body has died, and now she's free to live forever as an anime schoolgirl on an Aristasian spaceship in the sky. Yeah.

Part of the reason this disturbs me is personal. On some site (probably Heartbook) that these people had, there was a person (the author of the book, no doubt) who told stories about visiting this spaceship as if it happened to her. In short, the main character was a self-insert, and the person believed it all to be true.

This is kind of the epitome of this kind of thing, isn't it?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
From the description, it's totally Life on Mars... in space (and I don't mean the American version). What I want to say, I guess, is that if this book was written by people who can tell reality from fantasy, it wouldn't be that troubling. As it is, though, crazy madness all the way.

Bad Roy
Jan 29, 2008

Animals are like humans, always being dicks.

Paladinus posted:

From the description, it's totally Life on Mars... in space (and I don't mean the American version). What I want to say, I guess, is that if this book was written by people who can tell reality from fantasy, it wouldn't be that troubling. As it is, though, crazy madness all the way.

And it gives me suicide cult vibes - 'leave your earthly body behind, die and live forever in a new universe!'

Mind Loving Owl
Sep 5, 2012

The regeneration is failing! Hooooo...
You know a short story with that premise would be pretty cool if not written by someone with deep personal issues.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Reading this thread it seems to me Inuyasha was professionally engineered to create insane furry cat ladies. Anyone else get this impression?

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

That and Gundam Wing.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Hibiscus posted:

Some of you might find this interesting after the Aristasia stories. I was bored a few days ago so I went ahead and got that book they were selling. You know, the one that's supposed to be written by an anime character and all that. It's called Goldenhead. It was extremely cheap on Kindle and I was curious. So, I read it. I want to clarify that before reading this, I had very little ill-will towards the Aristasians/Chelouranyans. They were all nice people, and I knew not one of them would ever choose a dollfie over a friend. This book, eh, changes my opinion a little. I still think they're nice people, but they've got me a little more concerned. Okay, a lot.

The book is about a woman (described as middle-aged) who is described as refusing to grow up. She has imaginary friends and dreams of visiting a magical spaceship. Then, she falls into a coma and, in doing so, astrally projects to a city-sized Aristasian spaceship, where she becomes an anime-inspired schoolgirl in a sailor suit. She meets some other children there who also don't have working bodies. They team up and fight demons trying to invade Aristasia.

I find the refusing to grow up thing abhorrent, but, thenagain, we see that in the Narnia books, too. What happened at the climax is what concerns me the most.

They're fighting a demon in Novaria. Big snake thing. Suddenly, Goldenhead finds herself back in her body. The doctor has woken her up because he's possessed by another demon and wants to kill her. One of her friends manages to stop him, but before she goes back to sleep to astral project again, she smashes all the life support systems on her physical body.

She returned to fighting demons, and then suddenly gets a massive power-up and starts screaming "I'm free!" Her body has died, and now she's free to live forever as an anime schoolgirl on an Aristasian spaceship in the sky. Yeah.

Part of the reason this disturbs me is personal. On some site (probably Heartbook) that these people had, there was a person (the author of the book, no doubt) who told stories about visiting this spaceship as if it happened to her. In short, the main character was a self-insert, and the person believed it all to be true.

This is kind of the epitome of this kind of thing, isn't it?

It's called 'wish fulfillment', and is a standard plot in literature. Hell, if you could kiss your boring life goodbye and go be a superhero somewhere else, wouldn't you? I'm not going to call out an author for putting a personal story out there.

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

Hibiscus posted:

One of her friends manages to stop him, but before she goes back to sleep to astral project again, she smashes all the life support systems on her physical body.

Goons first spoil Game of Thrones, and now Goldenhead? When will it end? :qq:

Hibiscus
Dec 31, 2013

Khazar-khum posted:

It's called 'wish fulfillment', and is a standard plot in literature. Hell, if you could kiss your boring life goodbye and go be a superhero somewhere else, wouldn't you? I'm not going to call out an author for putting a personal story out there.
I get what you're saying. I was probably being way too hard on the girl. Hell, it was actually a good read. It's just the whole "this really happened to me" thing that disturbs me a bit.

Mind Loving Owl
Sep 5, 2012

Wait so the author claims she killed her physical form?

Bubble_Princess
Dec 25, 2013

Mind Loving Owl posted:

To think on how that would even begin to be possible makes my brain hurt so much.

Hibiscus
Dec 31, 2013

Mind Loving Owl posted:

No, but she claims the spaceship in the sky is real. It's called the Imperial Princess, and she says that she projects there and hangs out in the medical bay receiving treatments to restore her blondeness since she had the misfortune of being born in a schizomorphic world (one with men.)

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Hibiscus posted:

No, but she claims the spaceship in the sky is real. It's called the Imperial Princess, and she says that she projects there and hangs out in the medical bay receiving treatments to restore her blondeness since she had the misfortune of being born in a schizomorphic world (one with men.)

Is this related to that weird MMO RP thing with Blondes and Brunettes replacing Women and Men, that someone posted about a few pages ago?

Buried alive
Jun 8, 2009

The Leper Colon V posted:

Is this related to that weird MMO RP thing with Blondes and Brunettes replacing Women and Men, that someone posted about a few pages ago?

Hibiscus posted:

Some of you might find this interesting after the Aristasia stories. I was bored a few days ago so I went ahead and got that book they were selling.

Yep.

Mind Loving Owl
Sep 5, 2012

Bubble_Princess posted:

To think on how that would even begin to be possible makes my brain hurt so much.

Horcruxes are clearly the only logical answer.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
I knew a guy (friend of friends) in high school who was a big metalhead and did the whole satanist conduit-for-demons shtick. Most of my other buddies were also big into metal and ironically sported all kinds of goofy devil poo poo, so I just figured he was living la vida brutal and laughed it off. He turned out to be a lunatic who knifed a guy and hit someone else with his truck a few years later, so he probably was sincere about it and now I feel a little bad for egging him on.

The only standout incident I remember is when he went around trying to convince people to sign away their souls in this black college-rule spiral notebook with a pentagram erased into the cover. he threw mine back :saddowns:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I'm not even going to preface this with anything or provide context. There is none:

quote:

I have also come to realize that I am a cat. I am not a furry, I can't really explain why not, I'm just not. Several people have told me I'm a cat, and the way that I kind of bond with other I've met that identify as cats. If you want to read details about my cat side, you can visit my writing About River In short though, my cat side is called River (because I'm a geek). However, this is not just one River but two. River comes from River Song, because she is boisterous and not afraid to go for what she wants. My River is generally quiet, but is happy around those she likes and familiar settings. She can be flirty and fun and aggressive. River also comes from River Tam. She is quiet and weird and can't always communicate things, but she is fiercely loyal and if you threaten those she cares about, she will defend them ferociously. Overall, if I seem odd or quiet, just imagine a cat sitting back and watching the crowd.

quote:

This is the about for my cat side, River.

River is a golden tabby colored Sumatra tiger that was born and raised in captivity, so she is willing to tolerate humans. She is generally a serious cat that can be found watching others quietly from a distance. She can often be found working toward a goal. She is thorough, responsible, dependable, well-organized, and hard-working. She is often extremely logical and can have difficultly communicating with others because of it. She is quite capable of accomplishing any task that she puts her mind to and is always eager to learn. She is motivated by challenge and is a natural leader, though she generally prefers to work alone. In addition, she doesn't follow traditional feminine norms and many consider her more masculine than feminine.

Due to her suspicious nature, she finds it hard to trust others. However, once she warms up to you she can be fiercely loyal. She often gives 100% of herself when involved with something. She can be a radiant hostess and is most comfortable in a familiar setting. She is not often affectionate with others, but when she is she is playful and passionate.

River can be a bit aggressive and is generally not afraid to go after what she wants, in all aspects of life. She may often seem like a sweet, well mannered house cat, but she keeps her claws sharped and will use them if crossed, especially if someone she cares about is threatened. She views herself as noble and fearsome, but can also be commanding and exasperating. She enjoys giving instructions and can get frustrated when they are not carried out properly. She especially does not like to take no for an answer. On the other side, she is prone to hold too much inside and keep things to herself, which can make it quite difficult to get stress out of her system.

I don't really talk to this person any longer.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006

LethalGeek posted:

I don't really talk to this person any longer.

Please tell me they are a fat socially awkward anime loving nerd?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Excelsiortothemax posted:

Please tell me they are a fat socially awkward anime loving nerd?

A fat socially awkward STEM major who thinks they're smarter than everyone else.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

LethalGeek posted:

A fat socially awkward STEM major who thinks they're smarter than everyone else.

Jokes on them, cats can't be smarter than humans :smuggo:

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Still waiting for someone to identify as a cat because they too lick themselves all over, cough up hairballs, and poo poo in a box.

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.
They also eat their own poop, the males have spiked penises and they all have terrible short term memories. So terrible that they can burn themselves and five minutes later burn themselves again the exact same way. No idea why anyone would want to be a cat.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006

Arashiofordo3 posted:

They also eat their own poop, the males have spiked penises and they all have terrible short term memories. So terrible that they can burn themselves and five minutes later burn themselves again the exact same way. No idea why anyone would want to be a cat.

It's not a cat, it's a tiger. A tiger with claws!

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.

Excelsiortothemax posted:

It's not a cat, it's a tiger. A tiger with claws!

A tiger which she keeps describing as a cat. Tigers are not cats, they are tigers. Tigers live in water and eat people and will gently caress you up because they are tigers. They are not loyal or nice, they are tigers.

Not only is this person crazy, they are also zoologically confused.

echopapa
Jun 2, 2005

El Presidente smiles upon this thread.
When I think of "extremely logical" I think of cats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

My other car is an asteroid
:black101:

Freudian posted:

Still waiting for someone to identify as a cat because they too lick themselves all over, cough up hairballs, and poo poo in a box.

I was kind of hoping they considered themselves a cat because they kill small animals and hide them in people's shoes. So it goes.

• Locked thread