Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

And Adam Pally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

I love Lauren Lapkus so much. I hope she's on another ep of I4H soon.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Politicalrancor posted:

And Adam Pally

And Brian Huskey.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Quick lets make a list of who our least favourite guests on Improv 4 Humans are.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

lets not

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Mr. Squishy posted:

Quick lets make a list of who our least favourite guests on Improv 4 Humans are.

You.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?

Mr. Squishy posted:

angry trumpet guy

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I don't think Don Dimelo has appeared on I4H but if he has that'd be my least favorite guest. That man and the Mayor of Hollywood need to rot in jail for all the crimes they've committed.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

i like everyone because they provide me with hours and hours of entertainment for free :)

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

Groucho Marxist posted:

angry trumpet guy
i'm down with this, but i'm a bit pissed Matt only lets him talk continuously for about half an hour or so, he could easily bump his segments up to more then an hour and we'd have comedy gold

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

RandomPauI posted:

I don't think Don Dimelo has appeared on I4H but if he has that'd be my least favorite guest. That man and the Mayor of Hollywood need to rot in jail for all the crimes they've committed.

Seriously. I don't understand why Scott Aukerman can have these people on his show all the time. He should be calling the police immediately when they show up. Personally, I'd be afraid for my life if I were around one of these hooligans, but Aukerman seems to not have a care in the world. Makes me wonder if he's a little more involved in their activities than he says...

A Big... Dog
Mar 25, 2013

HELLO DAD

Everyone on every podcast is a character played by Andy Daly.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Conduit for Sale! posted:

Seriously. I don't understand why Scott Aukerman can have these people on his show all the time. He should be calling the police immediately when they show up. Personally, I'd be afraid for my life if I were around one of these hooligans, but Aukerman seems to not have a care in the world. Makes me wonder if he's a little more involved in their activities than he says...

He always tries to but then they bring out the girls...

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Put a gun on the table.

There's a second gun.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
gently caress, I forgot all about Alan Rickman and how he...would what he did to Scot count as rape or molestation or? It sucks that he's an actor AND a sheriff.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

RandomPauI posted:

gently caress, I forgot all about Alan Rickman and how he...would what he did to Scot count as rape or molestation or? It sucks that he's an actor AND a sheriff.

A worthy uhh

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

...analogy.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
It was a reference to an old episode of Comedy Death Ray. And you know what gets old? Waiting in line at the post office!

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Matt Saracen is on Hollywood Handbook!

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004

RandomPauI posted:

It was a reference to an old episode of Comedy Death Ray. And you know what gets old? Waiting in line at the post office!

Indeed it was :)

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
That was a great ep. Saracen rules.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Best of I4H Volume 4! Great timing just as I was going through the backlog trying to remember good bits.
Eric The Intern :buddy:

"She asked if I wanted a drink, and instead of taking it as a cue to order a drink I thought it would be a good segue way to talk about times I've ordered food online"

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

I'm not sure anything can beat the Royal Baby sketch from the third Best Of. That poo poo was off the chain hilarious.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

I'm glad the best of is a bonus ep instead of a regular ep this time.

I listen to every ep, and even if I skipped eps I definitely wouldn't skip an ep with Andy Daly, Brian Huskey and Katie Dippold, but I don't remember this first scene at all. D:

oh well I have a new (to me) ep to listen to.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Everything about John Gemberling's character in the Royal Baby sketch is incredibly funny to me: "I tumble!"

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Sean had some pretty good points about religion. I mean if you really think about it, religion has started more wars than oil or bazongas combined.

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
That was a really good HH. It's weird picturing Saracen saying all that.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

drainpipe posted:

That was a really good HH. It's weird picturing Saracen saying all that.

I agree. I've nothing much to add, but it was one of the best ones yet imo.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

tnimark posted:

Matt Saracen is on Hollywood Handbook!

sick

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
While this week's "U Talkin' U2 to Me?" was excellent as usual, I have a feeling next week's episode is gonna own bones: PFT in da house :getin: .

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I hope the next album never comes out so that they're forced to do the podcast forever. I don't care about U2 at all but Adam Scott Aukerman are so good together

Beeez
May 28, 2012

Eel hovercraft posted:

While this week's "U Talkin' U2 to Me?" was excellent as usual, I have a feeling next week's episode is gonna own bones: PFT in da house :getin: .

Yep, I'm in the middle of listening to it but I just heard a telltale guffaw.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I decided to toss on U Talkin U2 to Me? at work for the first time, and while most of the time I just need something for background noise, this conversation about pooping has me completely engrossed. Is every episode like this?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I'm glad we have people as brave as the Scotts heading up this podcast. I can't think of anyone else who would have the balls to ask the question "What if U2 put out an album called Poop"

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

GobiasIndustries posted:

I decided to toss on U Talkin U2 to Me? at work for the first time, and while most of the time I just need something for background noise, this conversation about pooping has me completely engrossed. Is every episode like this?

You really should start from the beginning, like 75% of the show is running jokes.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

GobiasIndustries posted:

Yes, they're all fantastic. I'm genuinely surprised yet delighted at how excited I get to listen to podcast solely dedicated to talking about U2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

ManoliIsFat posted:

You really should start from the beginning, like 75% of the show is running jokes.

the other 25% is getting some fuckin tshirts