Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
There's no novelty in being the only person who's not read it or watched it anymore so I'll probably do one of those next month, after Gundam Unicorn is over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

the whole thing of LOL WHY ARE PEOPLE MAD ABOUT GETTING SPOILERED ABOUT THIS is pretty dumb because everyone without a doubt will get annoyed if they're spoiled on something they enjoy reading/watching/whatever, it's not some magically new phenomenon that started w/ game of thrones

lol

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-gfxjAaZg0

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

the whole thing of LOL WHY ARE PEOPLE MAD ABOUT GETTING SPOILERED ABOUT THIS is pretty dumb because everyone without a doubt will get annoyed if they're spoiled on something they enjoy reading/watching/whatever, it's not some magically new phenomenon that started w/ game of thrones

Hey. Hey.

Gandalf isn't dead

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
also i had a nightmare that pick got permabanned

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

There's a difference between like, leaked Breaking Bad scripts and stuff from popular books that have been out for years. I wouldn't expect to be able to see the Carrie remake without ever being spoilered on it

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

boom boom boom posted:

There's a difference between like, leaked Breaking Bad scripts and stuff from popular books that have been out for years. I wouldn't expect to be able to see the Carrie remake without ever being spoilered on it

i don't really want to tell people to suffer through the book series

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
I just want to sit down with George RR and ask him what he's got in store for Arya, because I care about nothing else that will happen in those books. Dance with Dragons had, like, a whole page about her character :rolleye:

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

lol

Schmeichy posted:

I just want to sit down with George RR and ask him what he's got in store for Arya, because I care about nothing else that will happen in those books. Dance with Dragons had, like, a whole page about her character :rolleye:

bran got like 3 chapters in 10 years

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I gotta say the guy who plays Joffrey is one hell of an actor. Too bad he is quitting acting after this role. Joffrey apparently has destroyed him, he apparently apologizes to everyone on set for everything he has to do as Joffy.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
When GRRM dies the guy who writes Berserk should take over.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
would've been a fuckin rad malfoy

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
the stark kids were the most interesting characters and why everybody liked the books in the first place :( well that and the titties

tywin was legit my favourite character when i was a teenager and i can't explain why

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Al Borland posted:

I gotta say the guy who plays Joffrey is one hell of an actor. Too bad he is quitting acting after this role. Joffrey apparently has destroyed him, he apparently apologizes to everyone on set for everything he has to do as Joffy.
yeah i've heard he's a really nice guy :( also he's studying ancient hebrew at uni!

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Avshalom posted:

the stark kids were the most interesting characters and why everybody liked the books in the first place :( well that and the titties

tywin was legit my favourite character when i was a teenager and i can't explain why

charles dance in the show is even better imo

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Avshalom posted:

also i had a nightmare that pick got permabanned

same but like two months ago

Avshalom posted:

yeah i've heard he's a really nice guy :( also he's studying ancient hebrew at uni!

I hope his life is awesome after he gets out of this show

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

glad you had a great holiday Thora!
nice namechanges Portals, Dongicus, CCB, Fabulist :3:
man everyone got new names while I was out
HI AVVY I MISSED YOU HAY GURL HAY
yessssss boompup :3:
congratulations on having a niece Hegel, hopefully knowing you will influence her to not do whatever dumb things someone named Kelita would do
ohhhh my god Fabulist you and your cat are made for each other, just super duper pretty
new thread tag is fuckin perfect

my sister's hen weekend was a massive success
I got to hang out with her little dog :3:
I saw two butterflings today :buddy:
mum found some of my grandma's jewellery and was gonna sell it, but I nabbed some bits including a diamond ring :sparkles:
and now I sleep so I can get up early tomorrow to go to a conference
so so tired

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

mods???

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
HI VAGUELY :yayclod: :h: :dong:

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
aryas actor is really great

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

viscous wolves posted:

same but like two months ago

lmao

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

vaguely posted:

congratulations on having a niece Hegel, hopefully knowing you will influence her to not do whatever dumb things someone named Kelita would do
ohhhh my god Fabulist you and your cat are made for each other, just super duper pretty

mum found some of my grandma's jewellery and was gonna sell it, but I nabbed some bits including a diamond ring :sparkles:
so so tired

this is a good catchup post :h:

what did the butterflings look like

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

man you know I have dumb loser dreams, you made fun of me for that in the past

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Avshalom posted:

HI VAGUELY :yayclod: :h: :dong:

I've missed this creepy lil dude :h:

viscous wolves posted:

what did the butterflings look like
just a couple of boring old cabbage whites, but they're out and flittering about and that is nice to see :3:

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was making GBS threads brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water. When she closed her eyes at last, Dany did not know whether she would be strong enough to open them again

Moon blood, it’s only my moon blood, but she did not remember ever having such a heavy flow. Could it be the water? If it was the water, she was doomed. She had to drink or die of thirst.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Enfys posted:

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was making GBS threads brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water. When she closed her eyes at last, Dany did not know whether she would be strong enough to open them again

Moon blood, it’s only my moon blood, but she did not remember ever having such a heavy flow. Could it be the water? If it was the water, she was doomed. She had to drink or die of thirst.

Wat. Georgie is a weird dude.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

vaguely posted:

so so tired

jesus, this is why we say people should skip pages if they're behind!

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

jesus, this is why we say people should skip pages if they're behind!

catching up on this thread is a rollercoaster of emotions

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Shannonmcn posted:

Wat. Georgie is a weird dude.

i'm not sure if i prefer reading detailed accounts of someone's bowel movements or random inclusions of odd bdsm stuff in old fantasy series. in either case it's pretty prominent w/ some of those old fuckers writing the books.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Avshalom posted:

Hi avs!

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

i'm not sure if i prefer reading detailed accounts of someone's bowel movements or random inclusions of odd bdsm stuff in old fantasy series. in either case it's pretty prominent w/ some of those old fuckers writing the books.

Yeeeeeeah. I'll correct that to "a lot of old fantasy dudes are weird"

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
GRRM is my "fantasy dude" :heysexy:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
hi al!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Avshalom posted:

how do you say "eat the ham or it's the stockades for you," in ancient hebrew? I need this for a project.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

boom boom boom posted:

When GRRM dies the guy who writes Berserk should take over.

Dear god if those two came together they would put out a book every 10 years and it would be absolutely foul

Pessimism
Aug 2, 2005

You can find this and other great titles at your local library
It would be weird if ancient hebrew had a word for ham.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Call me Antinous cause I'm loving this name

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Pessimism posted:

It would be weird if ancient hebrew had a word for ham.

fine, "christian meat" or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

vaguely posted:

:3: thank you
Sleep well

• Locked thread