Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Eau de MacGowan posted:

audis are nice cars though

They are OP

NattyBo posted:

Icardi posted this like an hour ago. That's Maxi Lopez son. What a loving oval office this guy is, I'm legit mad :mad:

loving with another mans kid is borderline creepy. The real sick part is that Wanda has to be ok with all the bullshit and drama or she wouldn't put up with the petty dick showing contest.

gently caress Icardi. I hope the same poo poo happens to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

American corporations already own this country and are destroying everything so no need for a formal invasion imo.

Very shameful poo poo by Pipo, very disappointed in him tbh.

Also can't wait for the ICardi situation to blow up, it's going to be a legendary drama bomb.

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

Suqit posted:

This was the best thing to happen to him. Ever since that he's become so much better about not diving and play acting and hes a better player for it.

If Barcelona had a front three of Adam Lanza, Jimmy Saville and Fred Phelps you'd still find some way to justify it ffs.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Drogadon posted:

Also can't wait for the ICardi situation to blow up, it's going to be a legendary drama bomb.

I also can't wait, because Icardi also has these tattoos:

(Yes, that's not just a gigantic version of Wanda's name, but that's a representation of her. He's also got "WANDA" tattooed on his ring finger, which you already saw in the cornuto pic. And for good measure--and I couldn't find a good version of this--Wanda has "MAURO" and a heart tatted on her forearm.)

If/when they break up, whatever he does to fix this will put Johnny Depp editing his "WINONA FOREVER" tat to "WINO FOREVER" when he dumped Ms Ryder to shame.

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

NattyBo posted:

Icardi posted this like an hour ago. That's Maxi Lopez son. What a loving oval office this guy is, I'm legit mad :mad:

Notice how he didn't post that before the game.

Can you imagine the Wayne Bridge saga if Terry had been that much of a oval office.
Bellamy would've done him before the kick off.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

DickEmery posted:

If Barcelona had a front three of Adam Lanza, Jimmy Saville and Fred Phelps you'd still find some way to justify it ffs.

lol

I'm not justifying what he did, I'm just glad he got so much poo poo for it so he'd stop.

Now if only Alves would do the same...

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Eric Cantonese posted:

AC Milan fans paid their own respects to the victims of Hillsborough yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lM5rB1Y5i0

Very cool.

It's a shame how empty the San Siro is. They need to do a Juve and down-size to get the atmosphere back.

But on-topic that is a nice thing to do. They did it shortly after the accident too iirc. I think there's a video somewhere.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

DickEmery posted:

Notice how he didn't post that before the game.

Can you imagine the Wayne Bridge saga if Terry had been that much of a oval office.
Bellamy would've done him before the kick off.

That's because he posted pictures of the trip he, Wanda, and the kids took to Venice a few days before the match, like this one:

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
His twitter is full of pictures with her kids. They live together, maybe they also hang out together. Looking too much into it tbh.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
it's basically his family now it's not unusual that he would spend time with them or have pictures with them

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
I'd OJ Simpson his rear end so fast

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Paperhouse posted:

it's basically his family now it's not unusual that he would spend time with them or have pictures with them

No you are not correct here

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
concerned dads in this thread?

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

Charlotte Hornets posted:

concerned dads in this thread?

It's weird, I don't think I'm capable of having a calm and rational reaction to things to do with kids any more.
Fundamentally, Lopez taking him out with a legbreaker or something would be totally the wrong thing to do for his kids.
But you know, I don't think I could be that rational in his shoes.
Totally my failing, but still.

Don't have kids lads, they make you loco.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

DickEmery posted:

It's weird, I don't think I'm capable of having a calm and rational reaction to things to do with kids any more.
Fundamentally, Lopez taking him out with a legbreaker or something would be totally the wrong thing to do for his kids.
But you know, I don't think I could be that rational in his shoes.
Totally my failing, but still.

Don't have kids lads, they make you loco.

This is formatted like a poem. It's beautiful.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Troy Queef posted:

That's because he posted pictures of the trip he, Wanda, and the kids took to Venice a few days before the match, like this one:

I bet the W on his hat stands for Wanda.

Also she looks goofy. He looks like every "gangster" white dude in every high school ever.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

NattyBo posted:

Mono Burgos wore google glass on the Atletico Madrid bench today. His view had some live stats and stuff too. Kinda cool.

Yeah it's (obviously) an ad.

Apparently Google made an agreement with the whole league, so the glasses should be popping up on a few more people's faces.

By the way, going by the example, gg Google showing how useless these are.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
That woman looks like renowned actress Bridgette B

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

poty posted:

Yeah it's (obviously) an ad.

Apparently Google made an agreement with the whole league, so the glasses should be popping up on a few more people's faces.

By the way, going by the example, gg Google showing how useless these are.

Can't wait until this becomes a thing and terrorists hack into google glass and shock everyone that has em to death

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Weaponized Cum posted:

Can't wait until this becomes a thing and terrorists hack into google glass and shock everyone that has em to death

The Timbers Army goes digital and beams their tifos into everyones google glass.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Weaponized Cum posted:

So basically surrogates in real life?

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Actually forget I said anything I forget they're in Portland and that would be just the place to do a retarded Augmented Reality thing.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Charlotte Hornets posted:

His twitter is full of pictures with her kids. They live together, maybe they also hang out together. Looking too much into it tbh.

Except that Maxi Lopez said in an interview that he wasn't comfortable with him posting all these pictures of the kid on social media and instead of stopping he's continued doing so after posting a picture a few hours earlier of a cuckold sign. I get blended families, but c'mon. Dude's a massive, immature dick, though clearly an effective troll.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

NattyBo posted:

Except that Maxi Lopez said in an interview that he wasn't comfortable with him posting all these pictures of the kid on social media and instead of stopping he's continued doing so after posting a picture a few hours earlier of a cuckold sign. I get blended families, but c'mon. Dude's a massive, immature dick, though clearly an effective troll.

It's loving funny because I have no emotional investment in the situation and neither do you.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

NattyBo posted:

Did he really post the cuckold horns? That's amazing.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Talk about a butter face

ragle
Nov 1, 2009

blue footed boobie posted:

Did he really post the cuckold horns? That's amazing.

Few pages back

Gigi Galli posted:

Icardi's turning in to a little poo poo, he posted this on twitter today:

With the caption: "Wanda, why do you make me drive like this??!?" The gesture, if you don't know, is the "cornuto" which is basically telling someone that their wife is sleeping around and that the person is such a beta that he's ok with it.

She says she divorced Lopez before anything with Icardi, but here're the horns again

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

ragle posted:

Few pages back

She says she divorced Lopez before anything with Icardi, but here're the horns again

I'm loving this op.

TasmanianX
Jan 7, 2009

Just Kick 'Em
Solid soap opera photo thread today.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Eric Cantonese posted:

AC Milan fans paid their own respects to the victims of Hillsborough yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lM5rB1Y5i0

Very cool.

It's nice to see people in the curva who aren't fuckers. It's not that uncommon for Milan to sing that actually, it happens every couple of years on the anniversary if we're playing a game. There's a video somewhere of a European cup game where the curva does it and it's cool.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Gigi Galli posted:

It's nice to see people in the curva who aren't fuckers. It's not that uncommon for Milan to sing that actually, it happens every couple of years on the anniversary if we're playing a game. There's a video somewhere of a European cup game where the curva does it and it's cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFX07w2-4ls

I believe it first happened at the 1989 European Cup semi-final.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Took some more pictures at my local teams match up. They lost 3-0, as the ref was stupid. Called every ball offside to the home side, and waved away a penalty that was pretty clear. I asked the ref if he wanted to see my camera but he told me and the rest of the audience to calm down.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Soulex posted:

Took some more pictures at my local teams match up. They lost 3-0, as the ref was stupid. Called every ball offside to the home side, and waved away a penalty that was pretty clear. I asked the ref if he wanted to see my camera but he told me and the rest of the audience to calm down.

loving cool post. Please post more if you got them, or over in The Locker Room.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

You can see the albums here: http://neotericdesigns.imgur.com/

Only have three albums right now, one of them is Fiorentina, but I add pictures every time they have a home game.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

dox
Mar 4, 2006
better than this

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

who is the Choc Ice now Rio?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Rio "Skipped Leg Day" Ferdinand