Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

I sure am glad I do practice runs before recording. I just found a very secret way into the, ah, "item retrieval area" coming up that I don't think I've ever found before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

I sure am glad I do practice runs before recording. I just found a very secret way into the, ah, "item retrieval area" coming up that I don't think I've ever found before.

Garrett would be proud.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Deus Ex doesn't do a lot for providing substantial options, in my first playthrough I too wanted to stick with UNATCO at first. And yeah, the main plot is basically on rails. What impressed me about DX is that it does provide a lot of divergence for dealing with particulars, as well as a fair degree of "your decisions have real impacts" that upon a first playthrough isn't evident, but by making different divergent choices you can get different outcomes down the line. Multiple playthroughs really reveal that there's a pretty elaborate web of dealing with smaller plot points, while the main plot stays the same. And like has been said, I think that's pretty consistent with the setting, since the general idea of a mostly helpless protagonist being ground up in gears within gears is consistent with the postmodern setting.

Incidentally, while I was disappointed by the inability to join UNATCO, the following series of events and the absolutely radical shift in events and tone and pacing and so on really is pretty jarring and does an awesome job of immersing the player, I think. The first time you start seeing all the wheels within wheels in play is pretty awesome, and it's too bad there's no way to really recreate a lot of those first time conversations and experiences. I think when people talk about Deus Ex being the best, a lot of that is because it was a great experience when a lot of us were young and, at least for me, it really represents the first time I'd been really immersed into a game in that way. Like, the "big bad" is shown in the opening cutscene and then doesn't reappear until how long? Like, way late in the game.

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
Tactics Ogre blew my mind for giving the player choices that mattered, and while people argue about how well it worked out it's safe to call it audacious and spectacular for an SNES game.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

That same thing happened to me too, but it was actually a secret way I found back at the NSF Warehouse that you completely missed the first time through. I dunno if anyone's mentioned it since I've just started on these vids and caught up to like Lecture 8.

But basically when you approach the warehouse from the street level, as in from Hell's Kitchen's hub and towards the front area, there was a door hiding behind a giant cardboard box. I literally never knew about that for twelve years and it blew my mind that I found something that was a whole new secret.

Though in truth I actually started out playing the PS2 port, which is RADICALLY different in breaking up areas individually which each had their own loading times. The layout of Hell's Kitchen was super-different compared to the PC version, at least to me that is since I still got turned around trying to find Smuggler's hideout on the PC version.

I have to say I did not think I would like this LP since somehow, despite it being my literal favourite videogame of all time I cannot seem to handle watching people play it. Then I see you play it, logically, well-paced, doing all the right things, and then adding something a little extra.
I was GENUINELY fascinated by the Trilateral Commission talk for some reason and that kinda blew my mind away, so well done to you Bobbin. I never watched anything from you before but this LP is just fantastic.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

FinalGamer posted:

That same thing happened to me too, but it was actually a secret way I found back at the NSF Warehouse that you completely missed the first time through. I dunno if anyone's mentioned it since I've just started on these vids and caught up to like Lecture 8.

But basically when you approach the warehouse from the street level, as in from Hell's Kitchen's hub and towards the front area, there was a door hiding behind a giant cardboard box. I literally never knew about that for twelve years and it blew my mind that I found something that was a whole new secret.

Are you certain you're thinking of the first warehouse and are you certain that it's on street level? Because I ran all the way around the building inside and out and destroyed every cardboard box to be safe but I didn't discover any additional means of ingress.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Are you certain you're thinking of the first warehouse and are you certain that it's on street level? Because I ran all the way around the building inside and out and destroyed every cardboard box to be safe but I didn't discover any additional means of ingress.
It's just the door into the corridors below the warehouse. I'm pretty sure you ran into it.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Xander77 posted:

It's just the door into the corridors below the warehouse. I'm pretty sure you ran into it.
I might have to relook at the video again because you enter and re-enter the warehouse so many times that I might not have noticed. But it is definitely there on the street level of the NSF Warehouse, usually you would find it in a right-angled corner, behind the largest cardboard box after approaching it from the riot-police blocked road.

Definitely enjoying this series Mr. Threadbare, I'm learning an incredible amount of stuff that actually makes me open up even more on the world of Deus Ex.

FinalGamer fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Apr 14, 2014

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

FinalGamer posted:

I might have to relook at the video again because you enter and re-enter the warehouse so many times that I might not have noticed. But it is definitely there on the street level of the NSF Warehouse, usually you would find it in a right-angled corner, behind the largest cardboard box after approaching it from the riot-police blocked road.

Definitely enjoying this series Mr. Threadbare, I'm learning an incredible amount of stuff that actually makes me open up even more on the world of Deus Ex.

If you're talking about the warehouse you have to enter to reach the actual NSF warehouse, there's a window hidden in a corner behind some trash you can break and there's a doorway blocked by a pair of medium metal crates, but there are no real cardboard boxes near the premises.

Handouts:

Halon Security Measures
The NSF Trio Are Bugging Out
Lebedev's Final Message
Paul's Proof

Known misses: The invisible barrier around Gunther is not completely impregnable.

In honor of today's Conspiracy Corner subject, I thought we might all come up with some sweet secret societies. Just a name is fine, but a logo and a backstory would be even better. For instance, The Esoteric Order of the Byzantine Mugglewump is named after the famous boot polisher who saved the East Roman Emperor Hekatos V's life when he was almost buried under an avalanche of gold coins while in the Imperial Counting Room of Constantinople. The Order stands for loyalty, humility, bravery, and long, suspicious glances at giant piles of things.

Bobbin Threadbare fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Apr 14, 2014

Migeman
Aug 1, 2011
I only caught this LP yesterday I'm 7 episodes in. This is the first time I've watched a Deus Ex LP I am really impressed by your knowledge and your conspiracy corner sections at the end are fantastic. Really excited about catching up.

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?

If you're talking about the warehouse you have to enter to reach the actual NSF warehouse, there's a window hidden in a corner behind some trash you can break and there's a doorway blocked by a pair of medium metal crates, but there are no real cardboard boxes near the premises.

Handouts:

Halon Security Measures
Lebedev's Final Message
Paul's Proof

Known misses: No known unknowns.

In honor of today's Conspiracy Corner subject, I thought we might all come up with some sweet secret societies. Just a name is fine, but a logo and a backstory would be even better. For instance, The Esoteric Order of the Byzantine Mugglewump is named after the famous boot polisher who saved the East Roman Emperor Hekatos V's life when he was almost buried under an avalanche of gold coins while in the Imperial Counting Room of Constantinople. The Order stands for loyalty, humility, bravery, and long, suspicious glances at giant piles of things.

You are an inspiration to us all, Mr. Threadbare. My humble contribution to the world of secrecy and the societies therein: NARWHAL. The North American Retrograde Warriors of Helio-Centric Anarchic Liberty. NARWHAL began around the same time Benjamin Franklin successfully called for a National Daylight Savings time. Seeing as how Franklin was able to muck about with the entire country's clocks, Horace Greensbury decided no man could be truly free without being the master of his own time. A watchmaker by trade, Horace was also the local militia captain of Cornberry Township, a small farming community outside of Boston that harvested neither corn nor berries. Over time membership grew to encompass all three and one half dozen members of Cornberry Township, who each chose their own personal time zones that best suited their personalities. This made having meetings at a consistent time quite difficult, so NARWHAL updates were provided primarily by Horace's son, Wallace, running flyers to the town's residents at 9:00 AM Wallace Standard Time, which was whenever Wallace particularly felt like it ought to be. Over time, this society eventually petered out for reasons that historians deem too obvious to describe.

Momplestiltskin fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Apr 14, 2014

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
The Order of the Casserole:

The Freemasons built everything they had on guarded knowledge. Ever jealous thereof, they hoarded a treasure trove of ancient wisdom, including any artifacts with Egyptian writing. When these writings were understood at last and turned out to just be cookbooks, a small group within the masons owned the mistake and splintered off into its own hermetic society. You can catch them at 7pm Pacific time on the Food Network (ask your local cable provider for details)!

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

This part of the game was infamous for me on my first playthrough. Not only did I spend time to help Paul kill all the troops in the 'ton, just to make the mistake of leaving through the window, but I also spent faaaaaar too long trying to kill Gunther at this part.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Handouts:

Halon Security Measures
Lebedev's Final Message
Paul's Proof
No no not the Osgood & Sons Warehouse, the ACTUAL NSF warehouse where the generator is...I might actually be mixing up something now that I think about it, maybe it was something in the downgraded port of the PS2 version maybe when they reshuffled everything and had to separate things out by more loading screens.
Either way, once you mentioned Freemasons I had to immediately look up on Conspiracy Corner despite only being on Lecture 9 right now because this fascinates me.

I actually knew someone who was inducted into the Freemasons through his father, and he told me that it was basically just a secret club nowadays for older people to have little meetings and fun times with for the sake of prestige. I mean I understand it was a much bigger thing back in the old days, but nowadays it doesn't seem to be any more than that.
I never even heard of stuff like the Scottish Rites, or that the Shriners were even connected (are they??) but wow, super interesting. I didn't even watch the episode yet, I just couldn't wait to hear the Conspiracy Corner for this one.

I'm still catching up but this is just fantastic. Also wow the Boy Scouts is way more prestigious and cooler than I expected to hear. I'm really glad I started watching this LP. :)

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

The one where you really don't want to have a fear of heights? On that topic, there is a small expoit/bug that allows you to keep all of your inventory throughout the mission. When the level loads, instantly open up your inventory, and drop everything on the ground. It takes a second or so for the script that removes your items to fire, and it waits to fire when you're in a menu like the inventory menu. Level loads, open menu, drop everything, cutscene triggers, and all your items are lying on the ground ready to be picked up again.

It's an exploit with only a little practical application, since to get your stuff back you only need to pass through 1 troublesome area, but it's still amusing to go through firing rockets everywhere.

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

In lieu of meaningful text, I'm just going to mention I've been exploding all day and now it hurts to breathe, so I'm sure you all understand.
The Sacred Order of the Kha-Feen

Formed by ancient Egyptian High Priests, the Order of the Kha-Feen worships the ancient, forgotten God of Activity, Kha-Fee, typically by drinking a beverage infused with a mystical, bitter white powder said to provide Kha-Fee's blessings of activity. Now, normally a group like this would be either a cult or incorporated into the main religion, but members exist to this day, and have been responsible for much of modern history. Some, even, argue that the Enlightenment was only possible due to the actions of the Kha-Feen.

Members greet each other by making a fist, holding it level with their chin, then simultaneously rotating the hand so that the thumb points downward while tipping their head back.

Adherents can be found across all walks of life today, from university professors at Ivy League schools, to the students they teach. Most healthcare professionals belong to this group, as do powerful CEOs, office workers, and most politicians.

The Kah-Feen are often indoctrinated at a young age, sometimes as young as three but typically they are inducted to the order during the hormone-charged teen years, when they are most vulnerable to suggestion and a sense of belonging.

The lodges of the Kha-Feen, known as Kah-Fays, can be found all across the world, typically within shopping centers, and home altars can be purchased, in disguise, of course, from most any appliance supplier.

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby
I just wrote about 1000 words on the Order of Odious Odors, and then accidentally deleted it all :negative:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I've always wondered how a schizophrenic sees the dollar.

"You see that roman numeral? Well if you erase three of the letters IT MAKES ANOTHER NUMBER :beck:"

somebodysmom
Jul 18, 2012

RZApublican posted:

"You see that roman numeral? Well if you erase three of the letters IT MAKES ANOTHER NUMBER :beck:"

That's pretty bad, but how about "colonies" spelled wrong twice, two different ways?

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

RZApublican posted:

I've never understood people who claim that there are such things as Satan-worshiping atheists. The idea didn't make any sense even back when Socrates laughed a guy out of court for claiming that he had corrupted the youth of Athens by simultaneously preaching a disbelief in divinity and a belief in a new set of gods.

Gygaxian
May 29, 2013
I don't know about creating my own secret society, but I did get a spam email telling me that I was one of only ten people in the world to be invited to the Order of the Grand Illuminati. I deleted the email because I was pretty sure it was virus-laden, but pretty funny finding that right before I watched the latest Deus Ex video.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
I really wonder what actual conspiracy theorists think when they play this game. Can anyone help me out here who knows someone like this? Are they just like "oh yeah this game has got it totally right, hell they even left the twin towers out of the skyline in NYC!", or do they think it's mocking their totally obvious and true beliefs?

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

I can still rip through all of those Boy Scout oaths and creeds with barely a pause. Alas, due to the gay rights issues I haven't let my older son join yet, but I hold out hope that the organization will pull its head out of its collective rear end.

Also, I'm just going to assume you forgot to include this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OExykL5QnXY

tinkerttoy
Dec 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Gygaxian posted:

I don't know about creating my own secret society, but I did get a spam email telling me that I was one of only ten people in the world to be invited to the Order of the Grand Illuminati. I deleted the email because I was pretty sure it was virus-laden, but pretty funny finding that right before I watched the latest Deus Ex video.

Dude, you just bit it! The OGI is way better than the regular Illuminati!

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

Mercury_Storm posted:

I really wonder what actual conspiracy theorists think when they play this game. Can anyone help me out here who knows someone like this? Are they just like "oh yeah this game has got it totally right, hell they even left the twin towers out of the skyline in NYC!", or do they think it's mocking their totally obvious and true beliefs?

I think Deus Ex is too earnest a love letter to conspiracies for True Believers to consider it a satire or parody, but I think their response would be more or less like how they respond to each other: "Well, they got an admirable number of details right here and there, but they're obviously wrong about [obscure secret society apocrypha/specific author's wild speculations] so it's nothing to take seriously."

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

I imagine conspiracy theorists look at this game like those characters in fantasy/sci-fi shows who deal with the paranormal on a regular basis yet there's SOME particular paranormal thing that they insist cannot be real to the point of absurdity (one that comes to mind is early seasons Supernatural where Dean claimed to not believe in God or angels despite fighting demons who SOMEHOW can be hurt by Judeo-Christian symbols and rituals). In other words "Man, this game had it all right about the UN and FEMA but all of a sudden it took this left turn into hogwash like the Illuminati! I mean, come on!"

Hell, even J.C. does this in this very game! "I have just escaped from a prison complex/research lab run by some shadowy paramilitary group located directly under my U.N./Federal former employers' H.Q. and now you're talking about the Illuminati? Stop kidding around!"

AceOfFlames fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Apr 15, 2014

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

I don't know if Paul is far more aggressive in the modded game or if you just got lucky, but I was forced to jump around and shock people as they were having a firefight with Paul. Saving everyone proved kinda tricky.

On the other hand, if you don't care to save people you can just lock yourself in Paul's closet while he takes care of business. He's still invulnerable during this sequence, so you have nothing to worry about.

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJo3jdtcjWE

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

Xander77 posted:

I don't know if Paul is far more aggressive in the modded game or if you just got lucky, but I was forced to jump around and shock people as they were having a firefight with Paul. Saving everyone proved kinda tricky.

The real secret is that Paul despawns if he leaves your sight for long enough, plus I think what happened in my case was that the gas kept most of the UNATCO agents out of the room so Paul wasn't pulled into the hallway.

I wouldn't have cared even if he did, though. I specifically said I'd avoid killing UNATCO troopers through my own actions; Paul was free to do whatever he wanted.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Gygaxian posted:

Holy poo poo! I got one of those too. At least two out of only ten people worldwide to get an invite to the OGI read the same conspiracy riddled LP on the same forum! Coincidence? :tinfoil:

Antistar01
Oct 20, 2013
I can't quite put my finger on why, but the use of that tune from Deadly Premonition in the Conspiracy Corner was pitch-perfect.

But yeah... this part of the game. I said this earlier in the thread, but I never even realised that Paul could survive until it turned out that that's canon in Deus Ex 2. And it turns out that my problem was leaving by the window? But the game's telling you "no dude, really; go out the window - it'll be cool"! That seems really unintuitive, and... sort of a silly thing to hinge that outcome on, to be honest.

I'm not sure I realised that you could surrender to Gunther, either. There's an awful lot of opposition in this section generally - as you can see - and after that (in my case) fight to the death with Anna, I came out of the subway swinging. Of course I was very shortly exploded melted captured by Gunther and the various combat bots that surround you at that point.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

idonotlikepeas posted:

I can still rip through all of those Boy Scout oaths and creeds with barely a pause.

Same here, and I second Bobbin's sentiments on the Scouts. Question for you as well Bobbin! How far did you get? I got my Eagle... in part to spite my mom who thought I wouldn't get it, also in spite *of* my Scoutmaster thinking I didn't have enough Scout Spirit because I didn't go on campouts when I got older and was working on my Eagle, yet I was always at the meetings :v:.

Orthogonalus
Feb 26, 2008
Right angles ONLY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJrVtg_1NgE

I made.. fan art?

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Manuel Calavera posted:

Same here, and I second Bobbin's sentiments on the Scouts. Question for you as well Bobbin! How far did you get? I got my Eagle... in part to spite my mom who thought I wouldn't get it, also in spite *of* my Scoutmaster thinking I didn't have enough Scout Spirit because I didn't go on campouts when I got older and was working on my Eagle, yet I was always at the meetings :v:.
'Sup, fellow Eagle Scout buddy? :respek:

I'm also curious about how far Bobbin got.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

Manuel Calavera posted:

Star. I stalled because I always flattened out when I was supposed to dive and couldn't get Swimming and I also panicked at the thought of sending a letter to my congressman so I couldn't get Citizen of the Community. My shyness was a real problem growing up. :(

It's a real shame, too, since I think over half the other guys in my patrol reached Eagle. I still got a lot of great memories, though, like going to Lewis and Clark camp and sailing all the way across the Missouri River. On the other hand, the camp was built on the side of a drat hill and all my merit badges were at opposite ends. I crossed its length so many times that I wound up climbing a total of one mile vertically (someone calculated it out).

VVVVVVVVV That's not a secret, that's a tradition.

Bobbin Threadbare fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Apr 15, 2014

MadDogMike
Apr 9, 2008

Cute but fanged
Another Eagle here. Scouting wound up being pretty good for me overall; as a kid I was afraid of ducking my head underwater, but there was a swimming requirement around First Class IIRC when I was in. I started taking swimming lessons just to pass the really basic things needed for that and wound up going all the way through to my Lifesaving merit badge, so pretty massive improvement there. Can't believe I was crazy enough to do all our winter camping though, I despise being cold with a vengeance. Also was "interesting" going to Philmont Scout Ranch in New Mexico; had our scoutmaster sent to the hospital after he got bucked off a horse and kicked on the way down (and rendered unconscious for several minutes) and another adult leader sent there the next day after a bad fall hurt his knee enough to need stitches. Given my dad was with me, I was a trifle nervous about our adult casualty rate by that point! Alas, if there was any cool secret society stuff in Boy Scouts I never got brought into it; only secrets I learned were open ones like "all teenage boys are pyromaniacs".

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

Holy poo poo.

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

The aftermath:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGqaDcJbnx4

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Literal Freemason here. Naturally I have some minor objections regarding motivations and suchlike but that was pretty on the head there. One minor point is that International Order of Odd Fellows is not a Masonic organization, they're similar but unrelated.

Anyone interested in catching up on our most maleficent conspiracies is welcome to check us out in our mysterious and well guarded thread in A/T.

:mason:

Edit: Also, I'm not an Eagle, but the Order of the Arrow was developed for Eagles when a scoutmaster who was a Mason decided that Scouting needed more Masonry. As a result, it's heavily influenced. Introduction to Masonry for young men, or secret indoctrination for foot soldiers for our new world order? You decide.

Paramemetic fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Apr 15, 2014

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

Found these linked from J's video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MTVMyCQb8A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7azNpid9rGQ

Paramemetic posted:

Literal Freemason here. Naturally I have some minor objections regarding motivations and suchlike but that was pretty on the head there. One minor point is that International Order of Odd Fellows is not a Masonic organization, they're similar but unrelated.

One of the (mostly reliable) books I looked through listed the Odd Fellows as an associated organization. There seem to be enough deliberate parallels that even if their rolls are different and you don't need to be a Mason to join, one of the two fraternities has had a very strong influence on the other.

Oh yeah, here's another interesting bit that didn't make it into the segment: In most of Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes novels, Holmes himself only figures into a fairly short first section, and the longer second section is actually a fictionalized version of some current event. In The Valley of Fear, Holmes confronts a man who changed his identity to flee from a secret-society-turned-criminal-enterprise in east Pennsylvania. The actual events revolved around an Irish secret society called the Molly Maguires, but in the book they are called the Freemen, an obvious reference to the Freemasons (of which Doyle himself was a member, obviously using his own experiences as a template to write the novel). The Valley of Fear makes sure to state very plainly and very early that the Freemen are ordinarily a perfectly harmless group, but a mob boss had essentially co-opted his local lodge into a headquarters for the Scourers, a murderous gang which ran the area through intimidation and fear.

Ultimately it has nothing to do with actual Freemasonry, which is why I left it out, but it's still kind of a neat connection.

Bobbin Threadbare fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Apr 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Another one of those theories that mutates in convenient fashions to fit the locale. Where I'm coming from, it's strictly Judeo-Masonic conspiracies, with the emphasis (obviously enough) being on the Jude part. The Masons are relegated to play the part of fellow travelers are best.

Edit:

I wouldn't have cared even if he did, though. I specifically said I'd avoid killing UNATCO troopers through my own actions; Paul was free to do whatever he wanted.
Well, that's the thing about self-imposed challenges. I'm pretty sure even Biomod wasn't tracking deaths caused by other people, but still.

Xander77 fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Apr 15, 2014

• Locked thread