Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

vaguely posted:

I need one

They have great skeletons, I'll probably order one with my tax refund

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Gravitee posted:

Is it still feminism if I use my own money to let a man fix my car and not my husband's?

Yes, also because you apparently married a feminist man who knows nothing about cars either (same). I theoretically know how to change the oil, but I've always lived in apartments, so nowhere to do it. My front tire was at like 15 psi below where it should be, and I had no idea. Also don't know how to use a pressure gauge.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Schmeichy posted:

Also, my dreams of being a strong independent woman were dashed today when I realized I am a terrible car owner who knows nothing about their vehicle.

one night I was picking up my sister from an airport and ran over a nail on a long bridge. My sister didnt trust me to change my own tire and when a state trooper finally rolled up he laughed at me because I had my mechanic's bag from my old job in my car and he just watched me change my own tire. that was a cool night.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

the mythical beans

they are Jelly Belly brand

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i peruse craigslist for ladies trading beejerz for oil changes

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I've seen those it's dumb I want to eat a lot of jellybeans all at once

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Hadrians Dong posted:

one night I was picking up my sister from an airport and ran over a nail on a long bridge. My sister didnt trust me to change my own tire and when a state trooper finally rolled up he laughed at me because I had my mechanic's bag from my old job in my car and he just watched me change my own tire. that was a cool night.

Your sister sounds kind of weird.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

vaguely posted:

the mythical beans

Want em, would eat all those.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

vaguely posted:

the mythical beans

The planet is weeping

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

I understand the idea that a huge bowl of jellybeans is not very hygienic for a conference snack, but then just don't have them
nobody will notice that there are no beans
nobody will care

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

vaguely posted:

the mythical beans

So bad, so close to earth day

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
that's seriously dumb poo poo for howard hughes you can loving touch a germ you loving babies

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Schmeichy posted:

Your sister sounds kind of weird.

she's a spoiled white girl and I'm her little brother who is never right about anything

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Mother Earth weeps

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

vaguely posted:

the mythical beans

My friend went to the Jelly Belly factory or something and got these huge bulk bags of jellybeans. They were massively discounted because they were 'deformed' but he ended up with like two pounds for dirt cheap.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
oh no, individually wrapped candies! :qq:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

vaguely posted:

I understand the idea that a huge bowl of jellybeans is not very hygienic for a conference snack, but then just don't have them
nobody will notice that there are no beans
nobody will care

get one of those dispensors they have at grocery stores. people just lie undernath it and pull the chain and their mouth is filled with jelly bean

Pessimism
Aug 2, 2005

You can find this and other great titles at your local library
I had a dream I was given some jelly beans but I didn't eat them because I didn't want to eat a lot of sugar. Now I really wish I had.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Because you were afraid of jelly bean AIDs now we have global warming t:mad:

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Just don't feed the wrappers to endangered animals. It's not the worst thing in the world.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Hadrians Dong posted:

the pistachio of sweets

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
I want to meet the person who just eats one jelly bean.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Mother Earth weeps
I like to imagine the environmental scientists crying a single tear as they walk past

Hadrians Dong posted:

so you would wrap a single jelly bean
good to know
time to update my list of Enemies of Earth

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Yes, I indeed want to person.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I just see a field...that used to be rare wild flowers...now just littered with jelly bean wrappers...

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

eagerly awaiting packages of uncle ben's rice with individually wrapped grains

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Hadrians Dong posted:

Yes, I indeed want to person.

The emoticon flipping the bird

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Titty Warlord posted:

the pistachio of sweets
another time i was in Greece and we went to some island that had giant pistachio plantations and we got big bags of pistachios for not very much money and then we cruised around the Saronic Gulf on a big boat eating pistachios and luxuriating in the Mediterranean sun all day

thanks for listening to my food anecdotes ladies' thread.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Dolphins wash ashore, dying in droves

Upon closer inspection, they are covered with jelly bean wrappers, sucking the life out of them

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Birds begin falling out of the sky

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Our carbon footprint increases....why? Fossil fuels? No...increased demanded for jelly bean wrappers

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

unlimited shrimp posted:

another time i was in Greece and we went to some island that had giant pistachio plantations and we got big bags of pistachios for not very much money and then we cruised around the Saronic Gulf on a big boat eating pistachios and luxuriating in the Mediterranean sun all day

thanks for listening to my food anecdotes ladies' thread.

i could eat them forever

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

same

Pessimism
Aug 2, 2005

You can find this and other great titles at your local library
Dolphins are assholes. I did a harbour porpoise necropsy for a marine mammals class and it turned out that he had been beaten to death by bottlenose dolphins. Apparently that happens all the time.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Schmeichy posted:

The emoticon flipping the bird

t('-'t)

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Pessimism posted:

Dolphins are assholes. I did a harbour porpoise necropsy for a marine mammals class and it turned out that he had been beaten to death by bottlenose dolphins. Apparently that happens all the time.

motherfuckers like to steal my fish

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
They find their way into our rivers. Little did we know, the wrappers are highly combustible. The rivers are now aflame with jelly bean wrappers

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

eagerly awaiting packages of uncle ben's rice with individually wrapped grains

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

They find their way into our rivers. Little did we know, the wrappers are highly combustible. The rivers are now aflame with jelly bean wrappers
your baby turns to you and the sight fills you with horror
its eyes, replaced with jellybean wrappers

• Locked thread