Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Haha, Tony's winning the award with his amazing bouncing skills let LJ share the Woo conversation with the tribe first. Now Tony's crazy scheme is over before it starts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
When Trish says she can calm Tony down, I believe it. She's good with people who aren't Lindsey.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Tasha getting stood up.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
#stoodup

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
#Stoodup

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Hashtag shut the gently caress up.

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

I think all this Tony vs. LJ talk is misdirection now - they'll probably do an easy vote off of Tasha or whoever this week and then throw down next week

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Boring

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
So we're playing Simon.

EDIT: I thought the trick was to sing the answers to yourself in your head, for some reason you can keep a much longer list if you sing it.

Recursive fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Apr 17, 2014

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
This is a neat twist on the memory game.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

What is this, Sesame Street?

Great TV, producers

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Nice one Trish

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Trish is duuuuuuuumb.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

At least it'll make for good reddit upvote gifs.

Alhara
Aug 21, 2007
Next color! *dramatic music*

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Where the gently caress did yellow come from?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Whoa why did four people get wiped out right there?

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Where the gently caress did yellow come from?

:shrug:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Fast Luck posted:

Whoa why did four people get wiped out right there?

Because they got the last color wrong.

edit - I can't find the mystery solved smilie.

edit 2 - Oh it's :ms:

TMMadman fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Apr 17, 2014

LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011
No, Spencer, my waifu! :qq:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
YES Tasha!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Oooh, the air went out of LJ's smug balloon.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

TMMadman posted:

Because they got the last color wrong.
:lol: I don't know if you're joking with that literal answer, I was wondering why they all got the same one wrong after all getting the previous five(?) right. Just surprised me how they ALL were cruising and then boom, that one wrecked them. I guess the last couple are just harder. I kind of thought they wouldn't be because they're the last you've seen. I guess there's a lot of time between each round to forget though. I remembered them all but I bet Jeff draws it out and keeps talking to you and you forget the mnemonic you're repeating in your head.

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes
My guess right now is that they are supposed to split the vote 3-3 and Tony flips to vote out LJ.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
I always like the memory challenge because it's the only one I could possibly do.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

WHAT THE gently caress is Tony holding

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Fast Luck posted:

:lol: I don't know if you're joking with that literal answer, I was wondering why they all got the same one wrong after all getting the previous five(?) right. Just surprised me how they ALL were cruising and then boom, that one wrecked them. I guess the last couple are just harder. I kind of thought they wouldn't be because they're the last you've seen. I guess there's a lot of time between each round to forget though. I remembered them all but I bet Jeff draws it out and keeps talking to you and you forget the mnemonic you're repeating in your head.

It was the first repeated color so people were probably expecting the others to all get used before a repeat.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"I feel comfortable" something you should never, ever think, feel, or say in Survivor.

Joose Caboose
Apr 17, 2013

blue squares posted:

This.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Poor Tony.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

blue squares posted:

My roommate just said the same thing but I didn't catch it.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
What trouble making around camp? I missed up until #stoodup.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Ohh my goodness why are they all just eating out of Tony's palm

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Woo is so bad at this game outside of last week and getting the clue.

Joose Caboose
Apr 17, 2013

Super Aggro Crag posted:

My roommate just said the same thing but I didn't catch it.

It looked like a massive purple spider on a stick or something

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Fast Luck posted:

Haha, of course it was a joke with the literal answer.

It probably gets hard to remember that stuff when you are hungry and hot and tired. And you are right that there is probably more time between each round and possibly even each reveal of the color that just makes you forget.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

We just rewound it and it looks like some kind of hosed up crab. Except it's purple.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
The first thing Spencer should do is go tell LJ this information. Parlay it into something bigger

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Super Aggro Crag posted:

We just rewound it and it looks like some kind of hosed up crab. Except it's purple.

Remember, crabs and lobsters change color when they are cooked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Poque posted:

The first thing Spencer should do is go tell LJ this information. Parlay it into something bigger

Listen to this man: he's a snake.

• Locked thread