Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Deadpool posted:

Don't start this. Her entire world just got pretty much shattered. She's loving due to be pissed off about it and for a good while. It's like you people just want them to fast forward through any character development that doesn't contain a fight scene.

Wrong. Only acceptable ways of coping with that much grief in this show are: a) Fight Scene, b)Training-montage or c) Salmon ladders. :colbert:

The last one works with any emotional state or situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
Oh, Arrow. I missed you. :unsmith: (It and Game of Thrones are just dominating television right now)

Deathstroke continues to be the best villain and such a diiiiick. I still like the way that short of killing anyone, he continues to just gently caress with Ollie. Just proving that nowhere is safe and he could defeat the team so easily. (And that was just on the way to picking up the silly key thing.)

I for one was perfectly satisfied by Isabel's backstory and motivation. Just because she was hooking up with a way older dude does not mean they weren't legitimately in love. And while that made her sleeping with Ollie (which, hey, made him trust her more) a bit weird - I don't see why it's so unthinkably horrific as some of you make it sound.

I thought Quentin's speech about the Arrow was a really great, emotional moment. (That said, if he isn't 99% sure that Ollie is the Arrow by now even if he wants deniability over it - he is a loving idiot.)

The writing and acting for a lot of Laurel's scenes and the scenes of CAITLIN and CISCO (that's CAITLIN and CISCO from the new THE FLASH in case we didn't repeat it enough) were a little rough. Those were the weakest part of the episode for me. Including Laurel's cheesy flashbacks at the hospital. Ick.
(Though I did laugh at Felicity's "Just my luck. He's been in a coma and he's already moved on.")

Deadpool posted:

Don't start this. Her entire world just got pretty much shattered. She's loving due to be pissed off about it and for a good while. It's like you people just want them to fast forward through any character development that doesn't contain a fight scene.
My problem is it's really low-stakes, soap-opera level drama in a show that's more concerned with actual life-ruining and occasional mass murder. It would be fine if it was a shorter character arc but it felt like they're dragging it out and it's a little tiresome already.

That said, the realisation about her and Tommy was suuuuuper disconcerting. I'm glad they acknowledged it.

Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014

VagueRant posted:

My problem is it's really low-stakes, soap-opera level drama in a show that's more concerned with actual life-ruining and occasional mass murder. It would be fine if it was a shorter character arc but it felt like they're dragging it out and it's a little tiresome already.

That said, the realisation about her and Tommy was suuuuuper disconcerting. I'm glad they acknowledged it.
I can't agree: Thea has earned this, even if she's not on the front lines superheroing. Although one of the reasons she gets a pass in my view whereas say, Laurel does not, is that Willa Holland is easily one of the best actors on the show right now. That goes a long way towards selling her problems, however pedestrian they may be.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Mars4523 posted:

and their motivation for their primary villain of the season is terrible. At least Malcolm's fall to villiany was reasonable.

Slade blaming Ollie for the death of the women he loves after being driven batshit insane by some crazy drug seems fairly reasonable for comic book villains. I mean, it's not like Lex Luthor hating Superman because Superman made him bald dumb is it :confused:

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

I usually defend Laurel's material in a given week, but I agree that her plot is very low stakes at the moment. When we're at a point where Slade is literally raising an ARMY cutting to Laurel slowly realizing something we know already doesn't make for the most compelling of scenes. They aren't badly written, and I have to assume they're setting her up for something major by the time the finale rolls around, but that doesn't make up for the odd fit that her C plots occasionally make.

Whereas they've been crushing it with Thea, which makes me incredibly giddy. Willa Holland is a highly underrated actress, her stint on The OC was like a shot of adrenaline to the show's later years. But I also think her material has been much more understandable and tied much better to the "Core" of the show, not least because she is now a LIVING reminder of Malcolm Merlyn's impending return.

Didn't really care too much one way or the other for the two Flash characters, the dialogue was stilted but the actual structuring of their scene was great. (They get to be competent, twice over!) Which truthfully is Arrow's M.O.

Mars4523
Feb 17, 2014

Bad Moon posted:

Slade blaming Ollie for the death of the women he loves after being driven batshit insane by some crazy drug seems fairly reasonable for comic book villains. I mean, it's not like Lex Luthor hating Superman because Superman made him bald dumb is it :confused:
More like "the woman Slade stalked from the bushes who never seemed all that into him". Although I wasn't happy with them fridging Shado for Slade's motivation either, but at the very least if they were going to fridge Shado they could have done it right. Instead of having her bang Ollie for no reason, actually have her show some love for Slade back in Season 1 with that getting carried through Season 2 until she bites it.

Slade becomes a supervillain because Mirakuru (dumb name) makes him crazy is stupid, because it clearly doesn't make him crazy enough that he's unable to plan complex, multilevel plots to bring down his nemesis. And what's even more stupid is that Slade decides that Ollie is the one at fault, instead of the guy who actually pulls the trigger. And the whole "Oliver chose Sara" revisionist bullshit. We saw what happened on screen, show! And we know that Oliver did not actually choose Sara, he just threw himself in front of a gun. Slade becomes crazy enough that he doesn't think "Maybe the guy who held the gun is the one I should have a bone to pick with", but not so crazy that he can't use his Xanatos-fu to gently caress with Oliver over so many episodes.

Danielle Panabaker looks distractingly like Agents of SHIELD's Elizabeth Henstridge (aka one of the only good things about that series) and for her sake I hope that the actual Flash series will be a lot better than what we saw here.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Mars4523 posted:

Slade becomes a supervillain because Mirakuru (dumb name) makes him crazy is stupid, because it clearly doesn't make him crazy enough that he's unable to plan complex, multilevel plots to bring down his nemesis. And what's even more stupid is that Slade decides that Ollie is the one at fault, instead of the guy who actually pulls the trigger. And the whole "Oliver chose Sara" revisionist bullshit. We saw what happened on screen, show! And we know that Oliver did not actually choose Sara, he just threw himself in front of a gun. Slade becomes crazy enough that he doesn't think "Maybe the guy who held the gun is the one I should have a bone to pick with", but not so crazy that he can't use his Xanatos-fu to gently caress with Oliver over so many episodes.

It's almost like people who are hosed in the head don't think rationally about traumatic events!

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

The show started 8 minutes late on WGN and my recording ended with Arrow cutting the power to Roy's blood sucking device and getting in a hopeless fight with Slade again. Can someone sum up the end from that point?

Is it worth finding the end and watching it?

And why are American channels so bad at keeping their shows on time? Blackhawks in the playoffs this time I guess?

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
I'm a little disappointed that Laurel's realization montage wasn't just a scene of her holding a picture of Ollie in one hand and a paper cutout of the Arrow's mask in the other, and putting the mask on the picture over and over again.

On a serious note, I'm actually really glad they didn't have Thea just suddenly change her mind about being (justifiably) mad at Ollie and her mom at the end. I think it would've really cheapened everything else that she's been through and been a total cop-out. She's not just mad about the ridiculous realizations that she's come to after finding out the truth, she's also mad that the truth was hidden from her to begin with, and telling her that her not-real dad totally loved her and cared for her doesn't change that.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

leidend posted:

The show started 8 minutes late on WGN and my recording ended with Arrow cutting the power to Roy's blood sucking device and getting in a hopeless fight with Slade again. Can someone sum up the end from that point?
Isabel lunges at Ollie, he knocks her out.

Slade beats the tar out of Ollie, has Ollie on his back, ready to hit him. Ollie then nails him with a taser-like thing. Keeps Slade out enough to get to Roy and start getting him out of the machine. Ollie also snags a vile of mirakuru from the machine on the way to Roy.

Isabel pops up, tries to shoot Ollie. Diggle comes out of nowhere and shoots her (appears to be fatal).

They take Roy back to the Arrow cave, he's in rough shape but they can't take him to a real doctor because "Doctors run tests".

Ollie brings up that there's a cure for the mirakuru. They all ask why he didn't use it on Slade before, he said because he tried to kill Slade instead of curing him.

Flashback to the island. Sarah is getting ready to shoot Ivo, Ollie snags the gun and shoots Ivo mid deathbed confession. Says he did it because killing someone changes a person and he didn't want it to happen to her.

Cut to Ollie, Thea, and Moira at the Queen house. Thea has bags packed and is walking out the door. Ollie stops her saying that Dad knew about Thea being Merlyn's spawn the whole time and made the decision to be her father. She says it means he's a liar and walks out the door.

Felicity brings the mirakuru sample Ollie swiped to the Star Lab guys that Slade tried to kill. Asking them for a favor and to keep it a secret.

Now Ollie is at the nightclub, Laurel shows up and hugs him. When asked why she just says "because you're important to me".

We then see Slade use the magic transfusion machine on himself to give mirakuru to Isabel. Last thing we see is her opening her eyes.

Hope that's easy enough to understand.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

VagueRant posted:

I thought Quentin's speech about the Arrow was a really great, emotional moment. (That said, if he isn't 99% sure that Ollie is the Arrow by now even if he wants deniability over it - he is a loving idiot.)

You kinda missed the point of that scene, then. He actively does not want to know who the Arrow is. He could probably easily run through the evidence he's seen and figure out that it's Ollie, but he hasn't bothered. He thinks it's better that he DOESN'T know, so he doesn't know. He has no theories, no ideas; the Arrow is just a faceless mask, and he wants to keep it that way.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Floppychop posted:

Isabel lunges at Ollie, he knocks her out.

Slade beats the tar out of Ollie, has Ollie on his back, ready to hit him. Ollie then nails him with a taser-like thing. Keeps Slade out enough to get to Roy and start getting him out of the machine. Ollie also snags a vile of mirakuru from the machine on the way to Roy.

Isabel pops up, tries to shoot Ollie. Diggle comes out of nowhere and shoots her (appears to be fatal).

They take Roy back to the Arrow cave, he's in rough shape but they can't take him to a real doctor because "Doctors run tests".

Ollie brings up that there's a cure for the mirakuru. They all ask why he didn't use it on Slade before, he said because he tried to kill Slade instead of curing him.

Flashback to the island. Sarah is getting ready to shoot Ivo, Ollie snags the gun and shoots Ivo mid deathbed confession. Says he did it because killing someone changes a person and he didn't want it to happen to her.

Cut to Ollie, Thea, and Moira at the Queen house. Thea has bags packed and is walking out the door. Ollie stops her saying that Dad knew about Thea being Merlyn's spawn the whole time and made the decision to be her father. She says it means he's a liar and walks out the door.

Felicity brings the mirakuru sample Ollie swiped to the Star Lab guys that Slade tried to kill. Asking them for a favor and to keep it a secret.

Now Ollie is at the nightclub, Laurel shows up and hugs him. When asked why she just says "because you're important to me".

We then see Slade use the magic transfusion machine on himself to give mirakuru to Isabel. Last thing we see is her opening her eyes.

Hope that's easy enough to understand.

Wow, thanks. That was a lot of stuff for 8 minutes. Appreciate it.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
It's Arrow. That was a slow 8 minutes for the show.

chiefnewo
May 21, 2007

Pinwiz11 posted:

I'm not ashamed, I yelled "YES!" when Summer Glau's eyes opened at the end.

Bravo, show.

Funny, I shouted "YES!" when Diggle shot her. Although I kind of sucks that her backstory turns out to be "a woman scorned". It's a comic book show so I don't expect super deep motivations but it's just so cliche.

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

VagueRant posted:

I for one was perfectly satisfied by Isabel's backstory and motivation. Just because she was hooking up with a way older dude does not mean they weren't legitimately in love.

Really? The implication I got from that scene was that Robert was not truly in love, he realised that and made the right choice, and Isabel's hurt feelings mixed with her utter psychopathic narcissism led her down the path she went. I didn't get the impression we were meant to feel sorry for her or consider her motivations understandable.

On the subject of Isobel, do you guys think we'll get a knock-down drag-out fight between her and Diggle, or her and Sarah? (Comedy option: Isobel vs Felicity using :science:various sciencey gadgets:science:)

Woden
May 6, 2006
I really liked this ep, and actually enjoyed the Laurel plotline. Had no idea which way she'd go with it but we got a cool speech from cop dad and saw that Slades efforts to turn everyone Ollie knows against him aren't working all that well.

Can anyone explain how that stock diluting thing actually works? That bit made absolutely no sense.

Mars4523 posted:

Danielle Panabaker looks distractingly like Agents of SHIELD's Elizabeth Henstridge (aka one of the only good things about that series) and for her sake I hope that the actual Flash series will be a lot better than what we saw here.
I thought the same when I saw her and was going to go check if they were sisters IRL.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

lelandjs posted:

That brings me to another point: I'm super annoyed that they're locked off from the Batfamily. Does DC really think that Harley, Catwoman, Ivy, et al. would better served by being in Gotham, which is looking like the biggest piece of poo poo they've put out since... I dunno, Man of Steel? gently caress that, make Birds of Prey and Suicide Squad spinoffs from Arrow and stick them in there (or even better--though significantly less likely--a Gotham City Sirens show, I actually loved that series, cheescake artwork and all). I mean, they've already got a DCW universe started, why not go in whole hog and make shows for all their major characters/teams?

My first thought as well. Kinda disappointed, though I should have known that the Arrow writers wouldn't put an alien powersuit in their universe (though I guess one made by S.T.A.R. labs would be acceptable?).

Sorry dude but your judgement is by all accounts pretty sketchy. I'm not going to sit around and weep that we're not getting Batman related characters on this show because frankly almost everything else they've given the viewers has been gold.

Dead Snoopy fucked around with this message at 11:39 on Apr 17, 2014

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Loved the Baricity squash, eat a dick shippers!

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
Wait, the Summer Glau from Firefly is Isabel? drat, she looks completely different.

Then again, I may have a facial recognition disorder.

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

Ravane posted:

Wait, the Summer Glau from Firefly is Isabel? drat, she looks completely different.

Well, she is 10-11 years older and is playing a very different character in terms of acting and presentation.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Ravane posted:

I'm still mad we never got a scene with Isobel and Shrapnel :argh:

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sold this show to a friend tonight.

Hey man watch arrow

it's it any good?

Yeah, and Barrowman is in it

THE KING OF GAYS?

yeah

SOLD!

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
I loved the episode overall, but I wanted to slap whoever wrote CISCO and CAITLIN's dialogue. People who know each other don't generally say each others' names in conversation, especially if there is literally no one else around they could possibly be talking to. Even when Felicity said their names to get their attention, room it was awkward. I know it seems nitpicky, but little things that make the difference between putting a steaming, delicious T-Bone steak on a plate in front of me, and literally cramming it down my throat. The first thing is tantalizing and makes me hungry. The second makes me choke and spit and probably puke a little.

Instead of

:geno: "HELLO THERE, NAMED CHARACTER."
:geno: "HELLO, OTHER NAMED CHARACTER WHO IS MY FRIEND, WHAT IS ON THE ITINERARY FOR THIS PERFECTLY NORMAL EVENING?"

Just present them like any other hapless, nameless about-to-be-Deathstroke'd victim until the exact moment they actually get the better of him. Then we learn who they are when Felicity introduces them to Diggle, at a perfectly logical place to actually say their names aloud, AND after we've actually been given a reason to want to know who they are.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think you're missing the point. Two attractive nerds knock Deathstroke on his arse with a laser taser.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Didn't Laurel have to blackmail her way back into the DA's office after losing what should have been a slam dunk case, the prosecution of the only person alive responsible for the biggest act of terrorism on American soild since 9/11, and then getting hooked on drugs, stealing drugs, and getting arrested, and only avoiding jail time and getting disbarred because of a huge favor from someone in the DA'S office? How the gently caress can she pull the "do this huge rear end favor for me and pull strings in the Police department or I'll quit" card?

Also, if the Queen Consolidated stock was so diluted that what was a controlling share yesterday is now worthless, Rochev isn't going to be a problem much longer. Mirakuru or not, the other shareholders are going to literally rip her apart.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Whenever I see Summer Glau I think I'm looking at some alternate universe young Sigourney Weaver.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Slade was an rear end in a top hat way before the Mirakuru thing.

His motivation isn't just "Shado died because of you!" anymore either. That's what it is back on the island because it's been like 3 days since he was injected, but by the present his motivation has "And you tried to kill me like 9 god drat times" and whatever else occurs in their past that we haven't seen yet (like an arrow to the eye.)

quote:

How the gently caress can she pull the "do this huge rear end favor for me and pull strings in the Police department or I'll quit" card?

She can't and that's why probably she didn't.

Aphrodite fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Apr 17, 2014

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Ravane posted:

I'll forgive Quentin not knowing who the Arrow is if they do a PSA episode about face blindness.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Aphrodite posted:

She can't and that's why probably she didn't.

"He's not staying here another day unless you want me to resign and embark on an exciting new career as a criminal defense attorney who's sole ambition will be to sue the District Attorney's office for wrongful arrest and reckless endangerment"

"Your father will be released on his own recognizance within the hour. and reinstated tomorrow"

Ok so I guess Spencer threw in the reinstatement for free for some reason, and laurel did mention the Huntress trap thing again. Still, Laurel's credibility is basically zero, and "after her father has been arrested for helping out the vigilante" is basically the worst time for her to go public with anything against the DAs office. I know it's Starling City, and every public servant is retarded, but this is getting old. She's basically burned every professional bridge she's ever crossed or even looked at by this point, I'm assuming her duties at the DAs office include sitting in a small office, rolling a little ball back and fofrth across her desk, and then taking a long lunch

Also, why would she become a criminal defense attorney who's only goal is to sue someone?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Well also her dad was arrested after arresting Slade, the da office ordered Slade released, and then everyone found out Slade did it. So they look pretty bad there

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Deadpool posted:

Well, y'know, it's worked pretty well so far...

Torchlighter posted:

I mean, yeah, it's a little bit of a stretch, but this is a show with a miracle drug that can cure having 50% of your body burned. Not really outside the bounds of believability.

It can also apparently cure lethal doses of "bullet to the chest" so I kinda wonder why they never tried giving any to Shado.

Mars4523 posted:

More like "the woman Slade stalked from the bushes who never seemed all that into him". Although I wasn't happy with them fridging Shado for Slade's motivation either, but at the very least if they were going to fridge Shado they could have done it right. Instead of having her bang Ollie for no reason, actually have her show some love for Slade back in Season 1 with that getting carried through Season 2 until she bites it.

I think her not showing any love for him works better, because jealousy + "now I'll never have a chance with her AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT" makes a much better motivator.

He might be a bit sore over the "Ollie tried to kill him when he could've given him the cure" thing too.

raditts fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Apr 17, 2014

imperialparadox
Apr 17, 2012

Don't tell me no one has told the girl she isn't exactly human!

VagueRant posted:

Deathstroke continues to be the best villain and such a diiiiick. I still like the way that short of killing anyone, he continues to just gently caress with Ollie. Just proving that nowhere is safe and he could defeat the team so easily. (And that was just on the way to picking up the silly key thing.)

Yeah, the fight at the base showed that Deathstroke could literally kill them whenever he wanted. Instead, his plan seems to be to troll the poo poo out of Ollie; I'm starting to wonder how long he plans on dragging this out...what if he doesn't actually want to kill Ollie, but just consistently ruin him...forever...

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

imperialparadox posted:

Yeah, the fight at the base showed that Deathstroke could literally kill them whenever he wanted. Instead, his plan seems to be to troll the poo poo out of Ollie; I'm starting to wonder how long he plans on dragging this out...what if he doesn't actually want to kill Ollie, but just consistently ruin him...forever...

I think when he told Blood that Ollie was his best friend he really meant it and just wants to lightly jam an arrow through his eye and slowly ruin his life but other than that he is still cool with him.

imperialparadox
Apr 17, 2012

Don't tell me no one has told the girl she isn't exactly human!

mr.capps posted:

I think when he told Blood that Ollie was his best friend he really meant it and just wants to lightly jam an arrow through his eye and slowly ruin his life but other than that he is still cool with him.

Slade, after driving an arrow into Ollie's eye: "...now do you understand? Good. Now leg's go get a beer and pick up some chicks."

Floppychop posted:

I cheered a bit when Diggle did that. Seriously, Roy is nice and all, by why doesn't Ollie train Diggle to be his wingman? I think he would be down with it.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Diggle don't need training.

I wish Diggle would keep training Felicity like he was that one episode though.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

imperialparadox posted:

Slade already announced he has no plans to kill Ollie until he corrupts someone Ollie loves. And I don't see Supervillain Felicity yet, do you?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I know that they're going to be in The Flash, but I totally had a Nikki and Paolo vibe when they introduced those two Star Labs characters.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

jscolon2.0 posted:

Slade already announced he has no plans to kill Ollie until he corrupts someone Ollie loves. And I don't see Supervillain Felicity yet, do you?

I want to see that scene.

"Felicity Smoak. I'm here to destroy everything Oliver loves, including you"

"Oh, no. Oliver doesn't love me, we're friends, well, except that we never really hang out outside of work and the whole 'masked crusader' thing, so I don't really know if that's friends, but we spend like, every night together, and he's saved my life and I've stitched his bullet wounds several times, so I mean where does that go on the relationship chart?..."

...anyway, you're here to kill me?"

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
I wasn't too impressed by the Flash cameos, but I don't think that it's any indicator to the quality of the Flash show or even those characters. It's kind of hard to introduce two brand new characters in any meaningful way in 2-3 quick scenes. It's why the entire thing felt awkward and stilted compared to the rest of the show: it was a by-the-numbers character introduction.

-Here's two people.
-Expository dialogue to establish who/where/why.
-Witty banter/personality quirk!
-Scene showing that they're competent/not useless.
-Expository scene establishing that Felicity knows them to set up future cameos/appearances.

The actual show isn't going to be that rigidly structured, and I think the two characters will be fine once they have actual scenes to take part in and can interact with Barry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pinwiz11 posted:

I know that they're going to be in The Flash, but I totally had a Nikki and Paolo vibe when they introduced those two Star Labs characters.

Oh god, Nicki and Paulo were so bad thanks for reminding me

• Locked thread