Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

heh your new name reminds me of when i accidentally autobanned trying to tag a shrimp thread "hot"

should do that again sometime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
it has been a long while since i went by my birth name spacemost and now i find myself the plaything of merciless namechange threads. i know how men in exile feed on dreams of hope.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

pixelbaron posted:

is there a male on this gay earth that doesnt cause pain and sufferin

yo

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
There's a comic book character called Danny the Street. He's a transvestite. Just thought y'all should know.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
actually both males and females are equally bad

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Titty Warlord posted:

actually both males and females are equally bad

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

boom boom boom posted:

There's a comic book character called Danny the Street. He's a transvestite. Just thought y'all should know.

Objectifying Danny's rear end is the highest compliment I can pay her as a cis-het male.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
If I HAD to pick a favorite band, it would most likely be Magnetic Fields. I may love other groups, but I always find myself coming back to Stephin Merritt and his wonderful lyrics, gravelly voice, and weird instruments. They're extremely prolific, so I never get bored of them, and it's fun to song along to catchy, sometimes gender-swapped songs about truckers, zebras, and obscure linguists. 69 Love Songs, at least, should be a part of everyone's library

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
my favorite music is warren zevon

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

unlimited shrimp posted:

Objectifying Danny's rear end is the highest compliment I can pay her as a cis-het male.

The character in the foreground is not Danny the Street, it's Sara. You can see Danny is saying hello to her

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

boom boom boom posted:

The character in the foreground is not Danny the Street, it's Sara. You can see Danny is saying hello to her
That puddle does not pass, sorry.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

unlimited shrimp posted:

That puddle does not pass, sorry.

Danny is called Danny the Street because he is a street, he's the whole street. You are being intentionally obtuse

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
can't wait until my roommates move out and I don't have to smell kimchi ever again

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

boom boom boom posted:

Danny is called Danny the Street because he is a street, he's the whole street. You are being intentionally obtuse

The prettiest street :3:

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Troposphere posted:

can't wait until my roommates move out and I don't have to smell kimchi ever again

Mmmm... kimchi.

Loud Mouse
Dec 19, 2008

MY WILL IS THE CHEESE CLUB
NOTHING IS BETTER THAN CHEESE

Lady thread, my friend said that snails are cute, but there is no way for a slug to ever be cute. While I dislike slugs, I felt a need to disprove this, however I have not managed to find a single cute picture of a slug. So, I am asking for your help. I figure if anyone can find an adorable slug it will be you guys!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
terrestrial or sea or either

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
none of those are cute

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Loud Mouse posted:

Lady thread, my friend said that snails are cute, but there is no way for a slug to ever be cute. While I dislike slugs, I felt a need to disprove this, however I have not managed to find a single cute picture of a slug. So, I am asking for your help. I figure if anyone can find an adorable slug it will be you guys!

Slug mating is beautiful

http://youtu.be/rK-NnQ0qrlw

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

boom boom boom posted:

I misread it as "Danny on the Street" :smith:

Loud Mouse
Dec 19, 2008

Pick posted:

terrestrial or sea or either

Terrestrial would be best, but I'll take what I can get. It has to be really really adorable too. The snail one she posted was like kittens and puppies level of adorable. I would post it here, but I can't figure out how to make it work with my iPad.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I am so underlevel for clan wars on clash of clans :( lettin my clan down

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

:wooper:

Loud Mouse
Dec 19, 2008

That guy is adorable.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

this video is incredible

this slug's moustache makes him look like a kindly old grandpa :3:

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Hi good morning, it is one more sleep until money returns to the bank account and I can install my pooping robot AVatar :3:
turns out there is NO advantage at all to being married to a mod except that he doesn't usually probate me for shitposting in his forum

Music is great and I like something from most genres, but I gotta say I have a lot of trouble finding things I like in straight edge punk and math core.

Also this week my show is on 4/20! Please tell me what recipes you like to make while blazed and I will smoke up and make them on the radio if I don't find the concept of your recipe disgusting

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

more lovely sea slugs

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Loud Mouse posted:

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

^ well this is a good place to post a big pink slug I guess
I like this guy too

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

better version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oZWNoPkFaM

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

All slugs are cute. I always feel so bad when I step on the stupid cute wee fuckers :(

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Shannonmcn posted:

All slugs are cute. I always feel so bad when I step on the stupid cute wee fuckers :(

When I am feeling benevolent, I drown slugs in beer. When I'm not I just drown them in water. Fuckers ain't eat my cabbages this yer I swear to god

I should go out and check for slugs, it's rainy today

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Hahaha like fifty people just got probated in the GIP cops thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Banana slugs are kinda cute. Sea slugs are cheating.

• Locked thread