Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>get shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
> Finish taking off pants to gain mobility

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
>Quickly knock man over while disoriented, then teabag him and grab gun at the same time, then point the gun at him.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>pray to oderus for victory

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

>Pray to Dagon for victory

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
>fling helmet at captain to knock the gun into the air and ninja flip over to it to catch it before it hits the ground and tell him "haha it looks like the gay man has the upper hand"

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
>cast Summon Obama

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.
>Throw your hardhat like a frisbee hard at the gun to knock it away from his hand. Waddle run at him because your pants are still down and tackle him, grabbing the gun while he is disoriented. Pull the flare from your rear end and use the gun to ignite the fuse, launching it out the window to summon gay MH370. Tell Captain "You are now the mote of dust in the swirling tempest of my bodily fluids" as the vortexing waves suck you down into MH370's gay lair under the sea.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Slurin posted:

>Throw your hardhat like a frisbee hard at the gun to knock it away from his hand. Waddle run at him because your pants are still down and tackle him, grabbing the gun while he is disoriented. Pull the flare from your rear end and use the gun to ignite the fuse, launching it out the window to summon gay MH370. Tell Captain "You are now the mote of dust in the swirling tempest of my bodily fluids" as the vortexing waves suck you down into MH370's gay lair under the sea.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Slurin posted:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
>stick hand up own rear end and use yourself as a muppet

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
tackle him while he's still disoriented and then vomit seawater into his mouth, the way a mother bird would feed its young

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I lol'd at the slow mouth animation, thank you Atma.

oh also

Slurin posted:

this except flares usually can be activated without an external flame, don't waste a bullet on that poo poo

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Slurin posted:

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.

alnilam posted:

I lol'd at the slow mouth animation, thank you Atma.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Slurin posted:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
> Discard pants and rush man. Take man down with flying head scissor which presses your filthy rear end in his face. Finish the move and praise gay satan for giving you the power of a luchador.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

> give the captain a Stone Cold Stunner, drink a beer then piss said beer into his mouth

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Slurin posted:

>Throw your hardhat like a frisbee hard at the gun to knock it away from his hand. Waddle run at him because your pants are still down and tackle him, grabbing the gun while he is disoriented. Pull the flare from your rear end and use the gun to ignite the fuse, launching it out the window to summon gay MH370. Tell Captain "Kick the cockpit door down. Take the two pilots that have already made the sacrifice … so that you can face the challenge. Dispose of them, Hulk Hogan. Assume the controls, Hulk Hogan. SHOVE THAT CONTROL INTO A NOSEDIVE, HULK HOGAN! Push yourself to total self-destruction." as the vortexing waves suck you down into MH370's gay lair under the sea.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

>As the ship lurches fatally onto its side, leap forwards, propelling yourself with the command console. Grab the Captain's head between your powerful thighs, clutching him tight to your crotch, and gasp "a real Captain goes down with his ship" as you tumble towards the deck together.

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

Slurin posted:

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

is that a hard hat or a sailor hat

if it's a sailor hat then a huge mistake is about to be made

Advantageous
Apr 8, 2012

Open a portal that allows MH370 to return from the wormhole it got sucked into. It has morphed into a golem fueled by the twisted and mangled corpses of all the passengers.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Slurin posted:

Same general idea as my post but this one is better.

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

Slurin posted:

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
>Get completely naked in slow motion

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

A flare was never inserted into the player's rear end

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

shoot the captain and then teabag him

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>force him to make out at gunpoint, tell him your name is bryan singer

Sapient Afro
Jan 22, 2012

Well, you threatened to shove a knife up his dickhole.

shove the device up your rear end

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

> let your gayness be your guide. consult your gaydar.

TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro
eat the captain's rear end in a top hat

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
> shoot captain, make pentagram out of his blood and your jizz, summon satan

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
Shoot the captain and take the switch from his hand. Press the 'deactivate bomb' button.

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.
shoot the captain, then insert a flare into your rear end. make sure CNN has a good view

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

TVarmy posted:

> let your gayness be your guide. consult your gaydar.

This because I want to see how Atma handles it

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

> jump out the window and check on MH370, he must be lonely.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>shoot captain, take switch, shove switch up your butt for safe keeping, find life raft or life vest, get off of boat using life device found, drink sea water to celebrate victory

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.

Hogge Wild posted:

> shoot captain, make pentagram out of his blood and your jizz, summon satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Hogge Wild posted:

> shoot captain, make pentagram out of his blood and your jizz, summon oderus urungus's ghost into the body of the captain, then tell him that you are gay

• Locked thread