Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

eightysixed posted:

How are you doing that? I don't see it on On Demand yet.

Naughty means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Little Stevie K has it up already, naturally. Always assume that!

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

BUH GUYS LEMME IN DA SHOW, GUYS PLEASE I NEED TICKETS GU-zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
After all the whining, they let him in anyway, and then he falls asleep. Take him to a vet and have him put down.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Did Bobo gain a bunch of weight? Because he looks fatter than usual.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Hahahaha that's the best written impression of that idiot I've ever seen.

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

We watched our friends grow up together
And we saw them as they fell
Some of them fell into Heaven
Some of them fell into Hell

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

This makes me so unbelievably happy. I can't wait to hear them rip into him. Hopefully Sam stirs up even more trouble and calls Lady Di and tells her that Bobo got in and she didn't and Bobo fell asleep.

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

CrashCat posted:

So I tune in for the Unmasked and immediately get an ad for the Rubber Club and their lovable mascot Rupert the Rubber.

Glad to see their commercial quality has gone up since I started listening mostly on demand. :rolleyes:

Meet the O&A Channel's newest sponsor:
http://www.squattypotty.com/
I wish I was kidding.

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

MullardEL34 posted:

I wish I was kidding.
Are they on O&A now too? I know they are a major sponsor on Howard's channel. The first time I heard it I thought it was a joke but apparently not. The ads are insane. It really is the worst thing I've ever heard.

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

I missed most of the Unmasked. Did Mr. Kurlan behave himself? If he slept through most of it, that probably answers most of my question.

UncleMonkey posted:

Are they on O&A now too? I know they are a major sponsor on Howard's channel. The first time I heard it I thought it was a joke but apparently not. The ads are insane. It really is the worst thing I've ever heard.
I've heard the ads at least three times on the channel since Tuesday night. At first I thought it was a bit, but looked over at the radio and saw the 800 number and website on the crawler. SrirusXM, as a corporation, can't manage to pull better ad buys than this poo poo? (no pun intended) If so, they really are doomed.

MullardEL34 fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Apr 18, 2014

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

MullardEL34 posted:

I missed most of the Unmasked. Did Mr. Kurlan behave himself? If he slept through most of it, that probably answers most of my question.

They addressed Bobo being in the audience for all of 2 seconds and then they didn't talk about him again & he never spoke during the show.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

"And thanks to Roland, there are six left" was a monster line.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Does it help those who prefer to use the beach as a personal bathroom?

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

MullardEL34 posted:

I wish I was kidding.

Jimmy's been endorsing those things for a while:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNrMXchLlm0

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

CrashCat posted:

For those of you playing along at home, I found the clip of them reading the Words Hurt booklet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upt_Sdc0W9M

Aahhaha poo poo, about 49 minutes in one of Anthony's favorite excuses is on the list, "I should not be held responsible for my ancestors' behaviors"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upt_Sdc0W9M&t=2961s

"Is that a problem?"

Oh maybe, Ant. Just loving maybe.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Dennis owning Sam about his intro owns

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

Google Butt posted:

Does Dennis know what a hack he is? Is this part of his persona? I just hate him.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
I have no time for anyone churlish enough to dislike Denny!

Google Butt posted:

Yes it loving did, lol

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
I had no idea Marion was such a tough guy

Saint Jimmy posted:

Does Dennis know what a hack he is? Is this part of his persona? I just hate him.

Nothing about Dennis Falcone is a bit. The funniest thing to me about Denny is he always throws in a slam about Erock.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Unmasked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6mpkeVH5Ac

ChristianDB
Jun 29, 2008
It was a really good unmasked.

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

Saint Jimmy posted:

I'm with you, I despise Denny. At this point, as soon as he comes on the show I immediately change the channel.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Just listening to this Unmasked now, gently caress Ron is funny. "INTERNATIONAL!"

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009

UncleMonkey posted:

I'm with you, I despise Denny. At this point, as soon as he comes on the show I immediately change the channel.

He gives such a great contrast to the bitter cynical atmosphere of everything though!

Also, it was a few days ago, but the line mocking tom hank's stand up almost made me poo poo myself
"Uihm telling joakes jennay"

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

So, one of Roland's twitter imposters is trying to book guests, and almost succeeded.
https://twitter.com/roIandos99/status/455915690575556608

https://twitter.com/roIandos99/status/454464851424059392

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

UncleMonkey posted:

Tevryr posted:

He gives such a great contrast to the bitter cynical atmosphere of everything though!

Also, it was a few days ago, but the line mocking tom hank's stand up almost made me poo poo myself
"Uihm telling joakes jennay"

I'll back this. He's just too good to be real, and it's such a burr under the guys that it provides some entertainment.

MullardEL34 posted:

So, one of Roland's twitter imposters is trying to book guests, and almost succeeded.
https://twitter.com/roIandos99/status/455915690575556608

https://twitter.com/roIandos99/status/454464851424059392

Roland can't write for poo poo. How hard is it to spell out 'you?' Jesus.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

At the moment I'm listening to the April Fools' prank Ron & Fez pulled last year, where they played what was apparently a best of from 2008 in which Ron made a series of alarmingly accurate predictions about the future. It's hysterical. Quick Q for those who listened live: how soon into the bit did you realise it was a set-up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYOVeFXdjUs

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

Listening to the Unmasked, Ant is a much nicer guy at night, well after a few drinks I'm sure.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

TwistedNails posted:

Listening to the Unmasked, Ant is a much nicer guy at night, well after a few drinks I'm sure.

Isn't "at night" where he does (/did?) all the wacky poo poo on "Live from the Compound", like make unabashed racist jokes, point guns at cameras, and smack autistic men in the face?

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

Morter posted:

Isn't "at night" where he does (/did?) all the wacky poo poo on "Live from the Compound", like make unabashed racist jokes, point guns at cameras, and smack autistic men in the face?

I think most of those things could fall into early morning :v:

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

ozza posted:

At the moment I'm listening to the April Fools' prank Ron & Fez pulled last year, where they played what was apparently a best of from 2008 in which Ron made a series of alarmingly accurate predictions about the future. It's hysterical. Quick Q for those who listened live: how soon into the bit did you realise it was a set-up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYOVeFXdjUs

As with most bits, it really takes off once Fez and Dave start loving it up. Ron just laughing while Dave forgets that Aaron Rodgers is still a backup in 2008 is priceless.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

TheRationalRedditor posted:

I have no time for anyone churlish enough to dislike Denny!

Yes it loving did, lol

I've only been listening for a few months but he sounds exactly like Tim Sabean when he was on Stern. Just full of positivity. I love Denny.

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

Denny owns, I'm sorry that some people don't like good clean fun.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
I'm listening to the Slave Boy bit for the first time and I'm amazed at how Fez kept doing the Fez voice after Dave shoved his face in the pizza. He really had his feelings hurt by the whole thing but Deep Voice Fez never appears.

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

Over/under two years until doctors have to start amputating appendages from Fez because he refuses to change his diet/control his diabetes?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

UncleMonkey posted:

Over/under two years until doctors have to start amputating appendages from Fez because he refuses to change his diet/control his diabetes?

I had to look this up on the R&F subreddit as I couldn't listen to the show today...but now he's got a herniated disc in his neck from the gout and now has to take insulin during every meal to treat his diabetes. At this point Ron has got to stop trying to shame the rear end in a top hat to quit and just fire him outright, for his own health.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I had to look this up on the R&F subreddit as I couldn't listen to the show today...but now he's got a herniated disc in his neck from the gout and now has to take insulin during every meal to treat his diabetes. At this point Ron has got to stop trying to shame the rear end in a top hat to quit and just fire him outright, for his own health.

And for the health of the show. I always lose a bit of interest during NHL playoffs to tune into some sports jocks, but I'm not sure I'll come back this time. The show is stagnating worse and worse, and Fez is the ground zero problem. I just don't even loving care anymore.

/vent

Capt. Supermarket
Sep 30, 2007
I somehow convinced myself that Fez would be gone, and that there was no way that they could justify giving him a new contract. Totally agree that he's a complete drag on the show at this point. Whatever fun or humor that Ron managed to pull out Fez and his problems are over for me. Fez is just a horribly unpleasant, humorless person, and I hate that he started to direct blame on Hicks/Shelby since he wasn't allowed to talk about his problems or blame 'the panic' anymore. Not to mention that he started to highjack every single comedian interview with his stupid poo poo.

Paul Kersey
Oct 28, 2004

Capt. Supermarket posted:

Not to mention that he started to highjack every single comedian interview with his stupid poo poo.

To be fair, 99% of the time it is Ron who brings up Fez's issues in front of the comedians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Paul Kersey posted:

To be fair, 99% of the time it is Ron who brings up Fez's issues in front of the comedians.

"Tell a joke or be a joke." When Fez stopped being funny he started being the punchline. He'll continue to be the punchline for however long he stays with the show. This won't change. Ron saw the damage it was doing to him and tried to make a change but Fez insisted on staying. The company is partly to blame now for allowing contract extensions instead of changing up the show like Ron wanted.

I lost any empathy for Fez a long time ago.

• Locked thread